Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2015 2:03 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Still not a big fan of these low budget hentai adaptions. Well at least this one has quite a bit of scenes despite only being around 18 minutes.

She finally gets her dick but you don't get to see any actual futa stuff and probably won't since that's how they ended the chapter for this story as well. Oh wells, at least we'll get a new Futabu episode this month.
HentaiFeb 7, 2015 2:11 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 8, 2015 7:33 AM

Jul 2008
I was actually drawn to the scenes even though the series does seem under supported :)
Feb 24, 2015 4:33 AM
Oct 2013
I am disappointed. Don't get the futa scene and not even the yuri scene! Brief yuri moment and futa moment was the best parts (*´>д<)

Yui being seme on Ayano was so good y u do dis to me ψ(`Д´)ψ

Need 3rd episode!

But at least the teacher was cute and the dick being unable to cum without semen because she only has the rod part was surprisingly sensible...
User-sanFeb 24, 2015 4:44 AM
Feb 25, 2015 5:22 PM
Feb 2014
I agree with user-san, we need 3rd ep here... but unfortunately it only has 2 eps... too bad...
anyways I really liked it.. I don't know why maybe because of the story.. the animation is still kinda low budgeted but its still really good H to watch
Mar 1, 2015 3:20 AM

Jul 2009
They didn't even show her using her wiener. so upset over that
May 14, 2017 2:45 PM

May 2017
Huh... lesbians can also get netorare huh...
this is one way to fool a lesbian to be able to bang her.
But lesbians hate dicks, which is why they are lesbians... else they would be just bisexual so letting herself get banged for a dick was a bit unrealistic.

The animation was horrible but the art was nice.

And the twist at the end surprised me... I guess he did it in a little sort of revenge. But also through sensei he could also get to pass forward his "blessing" so it still a win-win situation for him.

p.s.
and of course she did not end up pregnant after 100 cumshots.... the magic of hentai....
ThatRandomDudeMay 14, 2017 3:00 PM
Aug 29, 2018 1:55 PM
Jan 2018
This hentai is a gem, would recomment to watch Decensored
Dec 13, 2022 1:58 PM
Jun 2019
ThatRandomDude said:
Huh... lesbians can also get netorare huh...
this is one way to fool a lesbian to be able to bang her.
But lesbians hate dicks, which is why they are lesbians... else they would be just bisexual so letting herself get banged for a dick was a bit unrealistic.

The animation was horrible but the art was nice.

And the twist at the end surprised me... I guess he did it in a little sort of revenge. But also through sensei he could also get to pass forward his "blessing" so it still a win-win situation for him.

p.s.
and of course she did not end up pregnant after 100 cumshots.... the magic of hentai....

You know lesbians don’t hate dick, they just aren’t attracted to males

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nosewasure Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 5, 2015

6 by SENDMERWBYPICS »»
Dec 13, 2022 2:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.