Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2015 5:05 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Didn't expect all that bad engrish at the start XD

Uncensored but with decent art but H scenes are very short so there was nothing exciting to see.

Anyways it was a bit too story-heavy but it seems the only available subtitles totally suck ass, being out of sync, not correct most of the time, names are all wrong and looked like it was translated into english from another translation. So unless one knows the Japanese and/or has good story comprehension, should avoid this title.
May 15, 2017 10:35 PM

May 2017
The Mc is a prick but he is not obnoxious, he actually has a reason to be a prick... and perhaps things begins to change.

Maid with glasses... she is shown in the cover so i assumed she was the main heroine but...

Also

Also... Yandere maid... I feel conflicted... she is a yandere... but a maid... all yandere should be killed off, no exceptions... but she is a maid... and cute maid.... psychotic yandere cute maid but a yandere none the lesss... ARGH!!! DAMMIT!!

This flick was such a roller coaster, all the time I was screaming in my head: "Who is the culprit?!" because they always threw you in a wild goose chase...

At least

But man... what a waste... i feel conflicted.

In the end, this film is more like an suspense/mystery drama than just your old hentai.
It actually got me hooked up for the story.

I thought this was going to be another one of those films of a scumbag MC that rapes and sexually abuse the servants but boy was i wrong... the first twist gave me shock.
I guess the first victim is in the cover because she is the catalyst and not a heroine.
ThatRandomDudeMay 16, 2017 12:06 AM
Feb 3, 2018 6:27 AM
Jul 2018
Like User-san, I also enjoyed the English at the jail. It's probably the longest scene I've come across without any Japanese in a Japanese dub.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubaki Iro no Purijioone Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 3, 2018

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 3, 2018 6:37 AM

Poll: » Tsubaki Iro no Purijioone Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 3, 2018

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 3, 2018 6:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.