Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 5, 2015 9:00 AM
Jan 2015
I watched Sword Art Online and found both Kirito and Asuna both too perfect to be relatable. I was wondering if you guys have any other sues in anime. I practically have a degree in Sueology (I'm incredibly fascinated by them. Not even in a bad way.), so I have to find others and study them.

Any others that you consider to be Mary Sues or Gary Stu's?

Here's a test to take if you want to litmus test a character. You can report a score if you want. Data always helps:

http://www.springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm
''We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese!"

- Mike Nelson.

"I do not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Voltaire

"True friends stab you in the front."

- Oscar Wilde
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 5, 2015 9:03 AM

Nov 2014
Sailor Moon.
Feb 5, 2015 9:23 AM

Feb 2013
kaiji; wins all battles doesn't leave anyone behind (kind soul) and all his super genius plans work
the only time he loses is to the stronger mary sue, the creepy director guy
why is he so perfect?
Feb 5, 2015 9:29 AM

Jun 2011
romagia said:
kaiji; wins all battles doesn't leave anyone behind (kind soul) and all his super genius plans work
why is he so perfect?
nah he gets tricked to, plus he loses all the time he just wins in the end usually
Feb 5, 2015 9:31 AM

Oct 2012
Our lord and savior, Onii-sama. Christ half of mahouka is the other charcters circlejerking about how he's literally Jesus (the other half is info dumps).
Feb 5, 2015 9:36 AM

Feb 2013
Killaclown said:
romagia said:
why is he so perfect?
nah he gets tricked to, plus he loses all the time he just wins in the end usually
>wins every rps game
>is the only one who gets to the other side of the bars
>only one in the history of the world who beats that tonegawa guy
>almost gets the director too, but we need him for season 2
>beats that guy at dice and wins millions of perika (he only loses so he can understand his strategy better)
>the first guy to get the jackpot at the bog

no he doesnt lose all the time
Feb 5, 2015 9:38 AM

Jan 2010
I immediately thought of Medaka Box, except in a super meta sense.
Feb 5, 2015 9:54 AM

Jun 2011
romagia said:
Killaclown said:
>wins every rps game
>beats that guy at dice and wins millions of perika (he only loses so he can understand his strategy better)

dude he literally
Feb 5, 2015 9:55 AM

Dec 2012
romagia said:
Killaclown said:
>wins every rps game

You can't be serious. Most of the times when he wins it's through hard work, planning, risk, and bit of luck. He lost many times.
The one in season 2 in particular was hard to watch. Fuck you Ando.

What you are saying would make more sense if you are talking about Akagi.
Feb 5, 2015 9:58 AM

Feb 2013
tsudecimo said:
romagia said:
>wins every rps game

You can't be serious. Most of the times when he wins it's through hard work. He lost many times.
The one in season 2 in particular was hard to watch. Fuck you Ando.
which loses i didn't mention?

yes kirito and asuna win through hard work too; they are some of the highest leveled heroes around , and they both were in some pinches too when kirito was paralyzed and loses all his party or asuna gets trapped there
Feb 5, 2015 10:12 AM

Oct 2012
Shocked said:
Isn't that sorta the whole bit of Medaka Box? Aren't all of the abnormals basically mary sues of some sort?
Feb 5, 2015 10:19 AM

Jul 2014
Feaor said:
Shocked said:
Isn't that sorta the whole bit of Medaka Box? Aren't all of the abnormals basically mary sues of some sort?
Keep reading; Finish the damn manga.
Feb 5, 2015 10:20 AM

Dec 2012
Feaor said:
Shocked said:

> except in a super meta sense
Feb 5, 2015 10:23 AM

Oct 2012
tsudecimo said:
Feaor said:

> except in a super meta sense
My reading comprehension is bad today, I read sense as scene, I guess I need more caffeine.
Feb 5, 2015 10:48 AM

Aug 2013
The stupidity on MAL never ceases to amaze me. Tatsuya is not a gary stu (Mary sue is for females geniuses). Instead of just following the herd like a bunch of blind, mindless sheep you guys should make an effort to get to know more about the guy by reading the LN. Tatsuya IS NOT PERFECT and his situation does not allow for him to be a true self insert ,wish fulfillment character like Sora and Kirito.
Feb 5, 2015 10:59 AM

Oct 2012
Characters don't have to be perfect to be a mary sue/gary stu, and if Mahouka isn't a power fantasy then I have absolutely no fucking clue what is.
Feb 5, 2015 11:03 AM

Aug 2013
Feaor said:
Characters don't have to be perfect to be a mary sue/gary stu, and if Mahouka isn't a power fantasy then I have absolutely no fucking clue what is.
How is it a power fantasy? Just because of the nature of Tatsuya's super powers ( super powers is actually the classification for the special magic Tatsuya was born with).
Feb 5, 2015 11:07 AM

Aug 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
Feaor said:
How is it a power fantasy? Just because of the nature of Tatsuya's super powers ( super powers is actually the classification for the special magic Tatsuya was born with).

Because he is a self-insert, at least in the anime. I don't know about the LN's, but he didn't have much of a character in the anime that could be described as anything other than plain and generic. Add that to the fact that he defeats everyone ever with little to no effort and is surrounded by schoolmates who praise him and girls who fall all over him while praising him, and you have what is in fact a gary stu.
Feb 5, 2015 11:09 AM

Dec 2012
DrGeroCreation said:
The stupidity on MAL never ceases to amaze me. Tatsuya is not a gary stu (Mary sue is for females geniuses). Instead of just following the herd like a bunch of blind, mindless sheep you guys should make an effort to get to know more about the guy by reading the LN. Tatsuya ] IS NOT PERFECT [/sie] and his situation does not allow for him to be a true self insert ,wish fulfillment character like Sora and Kirito.

The stupidity of MAL never cease to amaze me. Kirito and Sora are not gary tsu. Instead of just following the herd like a bunch of blind, mindless sheep you guys should make an effort to get to know more about those two by reading their LN. Kirito and Sora are not perfect. And their situation does not allow for him to be a true self insert, wish fullfilment character like Tatsyua.

Feb 5, 2015 11:10 AM

Aug 2013
Insertanamehere said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Because he is a self-insert, at least in the anime. I don't know about the LN's, but he didn't have much of a character in the anime that could be described as anything other than plain and generic. Add that to the fact that he defeats everyone ever with little to no effort and is surrounded by schoolmates who praise him and girls who fall all over him while praising him, and you have what is in fact a gary stu.
He can't fully be a self insert because MOST PEOPLE would like to have their emotions and be loved by their family. He put in a lot of effort to defeat the Crimson Prince. He was hated and looked down upon by some of his classmates and had to prove himself. Tatsuya is praised now but he was insulted and looked down upon as a child. HIS PARENTS NEVER PRAISED HIM FOR ANYTHING HE DID.
Feb 5, 2015 11:13 AM

Aug 2013
tsudecimo said:
DrGeroCreation said:
The stupidity on MAL never ceases to amaze me. Tatsuya is not a gary stu (Mary sue is for females geniuses). Instead of just following the herd like a bunch of blind, mindless sheep you guys should make an effort to get to know more about the guy by reading the LN. Tatsuya ] IS NOT PERFECT [/sie] and his situation does not allow for him to be a true self insert ,wish fulfillment character like Sora and Kirito.

The stupidity of MAL never cease to amaze me. Kirito and Sora are not gary tsu. Instead of just following the herd like a bunch of blind, mindless sheep you guys should make an effort to get to know more about those two by reading their LN. Kirito and Sora are not perfect. And their situation does not allow for him to be a true self insert, wish fullfilment character like Tatsyua.

They are considering they are perfect and have perfect situations unlike Tatsuya who isn't good in systematic magic (the main type of magic in the show) , who can't feel any strong emotions , never really had a family and even though he is powerful has to be a servant tied to his sister. Not to mention the guy has to work non stop and can't just play games all day long like the both of them.
DrGeroCreationFeb 5, 2015 11:16 AM
Feb 5, 2015 11:16 AM

Mar 2014

Fuck you Persona 4 The Golden Animation
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 5, 2015 11:17 AM

Jun 2011
Comic_Sans said:

I don't get the anger
Feb 5, 2015 11:18 AM

Oct 2008
romagia said:
why is he so perfect?

This man knows his shit alright.QTT
amateurFeb 5, 2015 11:34 AM
Feb 5, 2015 11:19 AM

Feb 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
tsudecimo said:

They are considering they are perfect and have perfect situations unlike Tatsuya who isn't good in systematic magic , who can't feel any strong emotions , never really had a family and even though he is powerful has to be a servant tied to his sister. Not to mention that guy has to work non stop and can't just play games all day long like the both of them.

The whole "not good at systemic magic" thing is rendered moot when stacked up against his other amazing skills that allow him to overcome terrorist factions on his own. Factor that in with that the show confirms his bullshit world view and can't go five minutes without someone reminding us how amazing he is. The whole "can't use magic like everyone else" only pays lip service to a character flaw when in reality it doesn't stop him from doing whatever the fuck he wants.
gedataFeb 5, 2015 11:43 AM
Feb 5, 2015 11:22 AM

Apr 2014
I can relate to every character, even the stupidest and worst ones.
Feb 5, 2015 11:24 AM

Jun 2011
Milk_is_Special said:
I can relate to every character, especially the stupid and worst ones.
FTFY lol jk jk had to be done
Feb 5, 2015 11:27 AM

Feb 2013
romagia said:
why is he so perfect?

He's a fucking failure at life who's only capable of great things once backed into a corner. One of the main themes of Kaiji is to never place your fate in the hands of luck and to seize as much control of situations as possible. He never wins via simply tossing the die and conveniently rolling good numbers, or drawing the write card. His victories are never really all that graceful either since he has to go through a lot of difficulty (mostly expressed by him crying) before he actually bucks up and does something right. His portrayal isn't perfect since once you catch on to how the show works (you can hear Kaiji's thoughts=he's going to fail, if you can't=he's about to pull something amazing) and the way he came up with and enacted his convoluted plan to defeat The Bog simply by looking at a few things is far beyond what I'd expect from even him. Still, calling him a Mary Sue is something that's downright stupid. To be a Mary Sue would mean that his life is in any way shape or form idealized. The show begins with him as a jerk living in a low-income neighbourhood who slashes tires out of jealousy and after everything he goes through, it ends with
. What part of that seems ideal to you?
gedataFeb 5, 2015 11:36 AM
Feb 5, 2015 11:31 AM

Jun 2011
who would want to be in Kaiji shoes lol if there is even an argument about Tatsuya then Kaiji definitely doesn't belong lol,
Copied previous spoiler-

Feb 2013
gedata said:
romagia said:
why is he so perfect?

He's a fucking failure at life who's only capable of great things once backed into a corner. One of the main themes of Kaiji is to never place your fate in the hands of luck and to seize as much control of situations as possible. He never wins via simply tossing the die and conveniently rolling good numbers, or drawing the write card. His victories are never really all that graceful either since he has to go through a lot of difficulty (mostly expressed by him crying) before he actually bucks up and does something right.
perhaps akagi would've been a better example?

Killaclown said:
who would want to be in Kaiji shoes lol if there is even an argument about Tatsuya then Kaiji definitely doesn't belong lol,
Copied previous spoiler-

Aug 2011
Sakura from Sakura Card Captor is the definition of Mary Sue.

Additionally (and recently) Medaka from Medaka Box took over her place I guess.

» Escapism.

Feb 5, 2015 11:37 AM

Feb 2013
romagia said:
gedata said:

He's a fucking failure at life who's only capable of great things once backed into a corner. One of the main themes of Kaiji is to never place your fate in the hands of luck and to seize as much control of situations as possible. He never wins via simply tossing the die and conveniently rolling good numbers, or drawing the write card. His victories are never really all that graceful either since he has to go through a lot of difficulty (mostly expressed by him crying) before he actually bucks up and does something right.
perhaps akagi would've been a better example?

Killaclown said:
Copied previous spoiler-

Maybe? I haven't seen it yet. If he's like the Pharaoh from Yu-Gi-Oh! but with Mahjong then maybe.
Feb 5, 2015 11:41 AM

Mar 2014
Killaclown said:
Comic_Sans said:

I don't get the anger
They ruined her
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 5, 2015 11:42 AM

Jun 2011
Comic_Sans said:
Killaclown said:
I don't get the anger
They ruined her
aw I c, holding off on anime until I finish the game... if I ever do lol
Feb 5, 2015 11:46 AM

Aug 2013
gedata said:
DrGeroCreation said:
They are considering they are perfect and have perfect situations unlike Tatsuya who isn't good in systematic magic , who can't feel any strong emotions , never really had a family and even though he is powerful has to be a servant tied to his sister. Not to mention that guy has to work non stop and can't just play games all day long like the both of them.

The whole "not good at systemic magic" thing is rendered moot when stacked up against his other amazing skills that allow him to overcome terrorist factions on his own. Factor that in with that the show confirms his bullshit world view and can't go five minutes without someone reminding us how amazing he is. The whole "can't use magic like everyone else" only pays lip service to a character flaw when in reality it doesn't stop him from doing whatever the fuck he wants
He overcompensates for being shit in systematic type magic by being great at non systematic type magic , excelling at his martial arts. Also no he can't do whatever he wants. Him being not good at systematic type magic caused his parents and most of the Yotsuba to look down on him so the praise that he gets now is like compensation for that. Tatsuya is a guy who overcomes his disability by excelling in other fields mainly through hard work.
Feb 5, 2015 11:54 AM

Mar 2014
Killaclown said:
Comic_Sans said:
They ruined her
aw I c, holding off on anime until I finish the game... if I ever do lol
Do it

It's good
Nico- said:
Feb 5, 2015 11:56 AM
Mar 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
a true self insert ,wish fulfillment character like Sora and Kirito

Yay, someone agrees with me.
Feb 5, 2015 12:03 PM

Feb 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
Tatsuya is a guy who overcomes his disability by excelling in other fields mainly through hard work.

Hard work that we never see. And yeah I know he has to be good in other fields but it's taken way too far. I still remember the second episode which focuses on hyping a duel between him and a Bloom, only to have the duel last 5 seconds until Tatsuya and then proceed to spend like 10 minutes of the next episode info-dumping exactly having Tatsuya and the Council explain how he was just tougher/better/faster/stronger then his opponent (which is boring as hell and the show does this shit all the time).

Also he's kind of a dick. Remember that one scene where he complains against the social inequality the terrorists were fighting for? Remember how he claimed that the people in power (those born with the ability to use magic) deserve everything they have and the muggle plebs deserve nothing? You'd think he'd have a little more empathy for people with ascribed statuses that make it inherently difficult to live given his situation with the Blooms, but nope the guy is essentially a Weed with a Bloom attitude. How am I supposed to back a character with such a horrible social philosophy?

It's watching some jack ass going on about how social-safety nets should be cut while his sister re-assuredly blows him
gedataFeb 5, 2015 12:17 PM
Feb 5, 2015 12:06 PM

Aug 2013
gedata said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Tatsuya is a guy who overcomes his disability by excelling in other fields mainly through hard work.

Hard work that we never see. And yeah I know he has to be good in other fields but it's taken way too far. I still remember the second episode which focuses on hyping a duel between him and a Bloom, only to have the duel last 5 seconds until Tatsuya and then proceed to spend like 10 minutes of the next episode info-dumping exactly having Tatsuya and the Council explain how he was just tougher/better/faster/stronger then his opponent (which is boring as hell and the show does this shit all the time).
The very first episode we see him doing martial arts and we always see him working. Tatsuya just knocked him out with psion waves don't think about it too much, it's not that hard to understand. He also grossly underestimated Tatsuya that's why he lost so easily. The info dumps are needed to better understand the unique magic system.
DrGeroCreationFeb 5, 2015 12:10 PM
Feb 5, 2015 12:23 PM

Feb 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
gedata said:

The very first episode we see him doing martial arts and we always see him working. Tatsuya just knocked him out with psion waves don't think about it too much, it's not that hard to understand. He also grossly underestimated Tatsuya that's why he lost so easily. The info dumps are needed to better understand the unique magic system.

>Info-dumps are necessary.

Nope, it's magic. They can get away with handwaving some details. I'm here to watch a cartoon to have fun, not to get University Credits "Introduction to Fake Science"

Also Tatsuya's kind of a dick. Remember that one scene where he complains against the social inequality the terrorists were fighting for? Remember how he claimed that the people in power (those born with the ability to use magic) deserve everything they have and the muggle plebs deserve nothing? You'd think he'd have a little more empathy for people with ascribed statuses that make it inherently difficult to live given his situation with the Blooms, but nope the guy is essentially a Weed with a Bloom attitude. How am I supposed to back a character with such a horrible social philosophy?

It's watching some jack ass going on about how social-safety nets should be cut while his sister re-assuredly blows him
gedataFeb 5, 2015 12:27 PM
Feb 5, 2015 12:26 PM

Mar 2014
For some reason I was expecting people on MAL to just post op characters instead of actual mary sues
Feb 5, 2015 12:27 PM

Jun 2011
sullynathan said:
For some reason I was expecting people on MAL to just post op characters instead of actual mary sues
you should have more faith in MAL.... lol jk jk
Feb 5, 2015 12:27 PM

Aug 2013
gedata said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Nope, it's magic. They can get away with handwaving some details. I'm here to watch a cartoon to have fun, not to get University Credits "Introduction to Fake Science"
The magic in Mahouka isn't typical hocus pocus magic that you mainly find in anime. The "magic" is influenced by Science and technology so technobabble must be thrown in. Mahouka is more sci fi than fantasy.
DrGeroCreationFeb 5, 2015 12:43 PM
Feb 5, 2015 12:31 PM

Feb 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
gedata said:

The magic in Mahouka isn't typical hocus pocus magic that you mainly find in anime. The "magic" is influenced by Science and technology so technobabble must be thrown in. Mahouka is a more sci fi than fantasy.

that begs the question of whether this is a story that was ever meant for the animation medium to begin with. Like it or not there are times where the transition from dense prose to cartoons necessitates big changes. Mahouka's refusal to reconcile is huge problem for folks like me who don't want to have to put up with stuff like pic related for extended in place of things actually happening

gedataFeb 5, 2015 12:36 PM
Feb 5, 2015 12:34 PM

Aug 2013
gedata said:

Also Tatsuya's kind of a dick. Remember that one scene where he complains against the social inequality the terrorists were fighting for? Remember how he claimed that the people in power (those born with the ability to use magic) deserve everything they have and the muggle plebs deserve nothing? You'd think he'd have a little more empathy for people with ascribed statuses that make it inherently difficult to live given his situation with the Blooms, but nope the guy is essentially a Weed with a Bloom attitude. How am I supposed to back a character with such a horrible social philosophy?

Peaceful protest is the way to go not terrorism. Magicians have been treated as nothing but weapons in the Mahouka world by non magicians so it's understandable that they would have some sort of animosity towards each other . Tatsuya is somewhat right magicians have to go through a lot of trouble to be where they are at. Tatsuya especially had to go through a lot of shit. Also the LN explains why Miyuki is so hung up over Tatsuya.
DrGeroCreationFeb 5, 2015 12:37 PM
Feb 5, 2015 12:36 PM

Nov 2013
Is Reinhard's sister in LogH a mary sue?
Feb 5, 2015 12:39 PM

Aug 2013
gedata said:
[
that begs the question of whether this is a story that was ever meant for the animation medium to begin with. Like it or not there are times where the transition from dense prose to cartoons necessitates big changes. Mahouka's refusal to reconcile is huge problem for folks like me who don't want to have to put up with stuff like pic related for extended in place of things actually happening.
I guess Mahouka is more suitable as an LN than an anime. However I had no problem with the info dumps and it heightened my enjoyment of the show because I better knew about the magic.
Feb 5, 2015 12:42 PM

Feb 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
gedata said:

Peaceful protest is the way to go not terrorism. Magicians have been treated as nothing but weapons in the Mahouka world by non magicians so it's understandable that they would have some sort of animosity towards each other . Tatsuya is somewhat right magicians have to go through a lot of trouble to be where they are at. Tatsuya especially had to go through a lot of shit.

It's not the opposition of terrorism that's troublesome (violence ought to be curbed no matter the causes is) but it's his aforementioned lack of empathy for their cause that rubs me the wrong way. Let's talk about other terrorists that are using a noble cause to disguise vile actions. ISIS in particular is pissed at the United States conducting drone strikes on nations that they aren't at war with.

Of course I hate everything about their methods as every non-sociopath does, but that doesn't mean I'm OK with the drone strikes either Of course Magicians have to work to become what they are, but that doesn't change the fact that they didn't have to start with absolutely nothing. No one can become a doctor without actually putting in the hours of studying, but that doesn't change the fact that no matter how hard you work there are systemic barriers that nigh impossible to overcome without having money or your side (or in Mahouka's case, magic).
gedataFeb 5, 2015 12:50 PM
Feb 5, 2015 12:43 PM

Feb 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
gedata said:

The magic in Mahouka isn't typical hocus pocus magic that you mainly find in anime. The "magic" is influenced by Science and technology so technobabble must be thrown in. Mahouka is a more sci fi than fantasy.

Well they actually "tried" to explain things after someone thrown a simple levitate magic or something in something like 2 minutes each of it, but do i care? no.

It's not like they just didn't explain things, but it was just didn't have any feel that something like that was important, like how something could happen because the caster manipulate this and that that be explained in 5 minutes, during the next minutes "all of it simply futile against Tatsuya and be nullified" so what so important about that spell again??? For me, the story just leaning toward Tatsuya too much that he made any other attempt to make the series interesting gone. Kinda BlackHole Sue.

It could be better if the author just replace Tatsuya with Pinokkio so Miyuki can freeze him when he lies.
Feb 5, 2015 12:52 PM

Aug 2013
gedata said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Peaceful protest is the way to go not terrorism. Magicians have been treated as nothing but weapons in the Mahouka world by non magicians so it's understandable that they would have some sort of animosity towards each other . Tatsuya is somewhat right magicians have to go through a lot of trouble to be where they are at. Tatsuya especially had to go through a lot of shit.

It's not the opposition of terrorism that's troublesome (violence ought to be curbed no matter the causes is) but it's his aforementioned lack of empathy that rubs me the wrong way. Of course Magicians have to work to become what they are, but that doesn't change the fact that they didn't have to start with absolutely nothing. No one can become a doctor without actually putting in the hours of studying, but that doesn't change the fact that no matter how hard you work there are systemic barriers that nigh impossible to overcome without having money or your side (or in Mahouka's case, magic).
Tatsuya can't really show strong empathy because of his whole situation with strong emotions. He did seem sympathetic to Honoka. Blanche used Honoka, and attacked First High so he must have a negative outlook on them. Look at this http://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.wikia.com/wiki/Blanche

"The criticisms leveled by the Anti-Magic Organizations focus solely on the lack of their own benefits, and thus create anti-establishment organizations, of which Blanche is the most active. Their objective were proven wrong because the preferential treatment from the political system towards Magicians was false. The truth of the matter was that Magicians are treated like tools to be used by the military and other government branches."

"While it was true that Magicians serving in the military or the government received a higher salary, but that was in compensation for increased labor as well as expended life energy."

Also
Tatsuya said:
The difference they speak of is the difference in mean wages. They do not consider the extent of hardships that Magicians go through to obtain their high salaries. They also ignore the fact that Magicians are only allowed to work in fields pertaining to magic, even if these backup Magicians would receive lower salaries than ordinary office workers.
DrGeroCreationFeb 5, 2015 12:56 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» mal/Confessions

NoelleIsSleepy - Yesterday

49 by BeastyAnimefan »»
2 minutes ago

» Your longest record/streak ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 9

79 by Yonahim_Zz »»
11 minutes ago

» Do you guys pretend to hate anime?

APolygons2 - 1 hour ago

11 by BitChilly »»
11 minutes ago

» Birthday gifts!!!

Yonahim_Zz - 8 hours ago

19 by Yonahim_Zz »»
13 minutes ago

» Any romance anime where you liked MC more than main girl? (Shojo/Josei excluded)

Sanjay63773 - Yesterday

10 by DefeatingMe »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.