Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 23, 2015 3:12 PM

Nov 2013
I've finished 1st season so I'll follow you

ep 5 - great episode, again Kirino is omega kawaii and her and Kyousuke argue about make up with Ayase is so touching, I love guitar theme, studio uses during their moments, reminds me of Yosuga no Sora theme. Also that make up was epic from the beginning to the end. I love my imouto, he said that :P Ayase is my second favorite girl after Kirino so I also like this episode because of her <3

Also his speech pretty much tells the whole OreImo story, Kirino's hobby has repaired the bonds between us that were broken :P
Also in the light novel, at the end, Kirino also said she loved him too but made it a joke :P

Godyl said:
Hey guys, I'll be a bit late. MyAnimeTube has closed and I don't know where to watch the episodes T_T

http://coalgirls.wakku.to/1795/ore-no-imouto-ga-konna-ni-kawaii-wake-ga-nai
tsundereharasserFeb 23, 2015 3:33 PM
Feb 25, 2015 4:03 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
I will watch episode 6 & 7 this week and take part in the discussion again. Sorry, that I missed to watch the 6th episode last week.
Feb 26, 2015 5:03 PM

Nov 2013
oh so it should be 6th episode, I missed the sequence

episode 6 - again is one of the best, well I can't really say there are weak episodes in OreImo, every episode is great more or less. Manami's home part is very funny, Manami's family is hilarious, love Grandpa heheh and that joke about bathing together was osom. Dakimakura part is awesome too, Kiririn is omega kawaii <3 This episode also reveals more of coming wincest, we can see that Kirino misses her aniki so much and shows jealous of Kyousuke, this part it's very intimate, love-love-love :P
Feb 27, 2015 1:30 AM
Nov 2014
http://notcliche.com/ziddy/oreimo-psp-patch/
finally :D. Oreimo Tsuzuku PSP Disc 1 : Full English Patch Release
Mar 5, 2015 7:30 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Sorry for the delay, here my thoughts :
Episode 6 :

In this episode it was very clear to see that Manami likes Kyousuke very much. Especially her reaction as Kyousuke did eat her self-made Halloween candies. The jokes from her grandfather was very funny , too. He really can play someone who looks very dead .
Kirino has not very much screen time in this episode. Her parents did ignore her this time and were only talking about Kyousuke who stayed this time in the house from Manami’s grandfather and grandmother. Also it is very clear to see Kirino miss her big brother Kyousuke. It was somehow sweet to see her act this angry about. And we learn also that she likes Meruru dakimakura.

Episode 7 :
Finally Kirino got her screentime back . While Kyousuke returns he was welcomed by Kuroneko in the living room. Kuroneko and Kirino do write novels. Both did read the novels from each other. Kuroneko thinks about Kirino novel that she cannot enjoy it because of the style and the part of the story where a character based on Kuroneko got raped and killed. Kirino did also read the novel from Kuroneko. For the understanding she had to read a lexikon about 2000 different words used in the maschera based novel. She also has problems with the style of writing Kuroneko did use and that a loli character based on Kirino became the sex slave of the main protagonist. As we can see both are very great friends, Kirino also did read a lexikon to understand the novel Kuroneko wrote.
After that both did argue about Meruru.
In the second part Kirino invited Kyousuke to make research for her new novel. Therefore he should buy her a souvenir. Even though she told it was simple as research , she enjoyed very much to get a present from Kyousuke. We can see that Kirino does like her brother Kyousuke very much.

Episode 8 :
Kirino did make it, her novel get an anime adaption. But the producer have their own idea of creating this anime by changing the orginal story a lot. They only want make it one season, that means 13 episodes. Kuroneko and Kyousuke helped her behind the scenes and want to keep that as secret.
Kuroneko and Kyousuke cannot admit that they like Kirino and thats why they want to help her. Even though Kuroneko is very jealous about Kirino she also like her as friend and helps her a lot.
What does Kirino means the next life counseling will be the last one ?
Mar 12, 2015 3:31 AM
Nov 2014
how about ep 9, minna-san :D?
Mar 14, 2015 9:34 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Episode 09 :
We see the eroge enjoyment of Kirino. She has bought a new eroge game and did enjoy especially the words "Onii-chan daisuki". In this situation she looked like she was on some kinf of drugs. We also learn that she loves the eroge moments there , too. She even took a shower before "playing" the eroge part of the game.

We also learn that Saori seems to plan something with Maid outfits. How will she invite her friends to participate in such kind of event / party ?

And we learned about Kuroneko that she has two younger sisters. The youngest one enjoys Meruru a lot. One very important sentence was that she called Kirino and Saori as her friends. She really did say it towards at least her little sister.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Oreimo 2nd discussion thread

Cyanwasserstoff - May 21, 2013

12 by NaaaniMasaka »»
Apr 9, 2018 4:23 AM

Poll: » Do you like Kirino as a romantic interest for Kousaka?

YamiNoOkami - Jun 14, 2013

10 by kagamine_rin99 »»
Jan 17, 2017 8:58 PM

Poll: » Do You Think Kirino's Behavior Was Justified?

removed-user - Oct 14, 2014

16 by Silber-Rot »»
Mar 30, 2016 3:47 PM

» Kousaka Kirino: What's Your Defense?

removed-user - Dec 25, 2014

5 by Cyanwasserstoff »»
May 10, 2015 1:17 PM

» Why do you like Kirino?

Mugilicious - Jan 20, 2011

47 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2014 6:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.