Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2014 7:32 AM

Jun 2012
Man the characters from this class are even more fucked up than the previous ones... This is going to become interesting :)
What is the most cowardly and shameful thing in human conduct? It's when people with power and people who flatter them hide in safe places and extol war, force patriotism and self-sacrifice on others, then send them to the battlefield to die. For the sake of peace in the universe, before we continue this fruitless war with the Empire, mustn't we first start by exterminating such evil parasites? - Yang Wenli
Dec 29, 2014 8:19 AM

Oct 2013
where did you find this in english?
or are you reading the original?
or even more surprising you know Thai o.O(i don't have anything against it, just that i'v never found anyone who speak Thai)
http://www.cartoonclub-th.com/Ousama-Game%E2%80%93Shuukyoku/1/
cuz i could only find this manga in Thai
the text above may contain error... fuck that this text may contain errors u.u
because I have no proper knowledge of the English grammars (i learned English by playing games and reading things so ye that's it )

and this thing here ^ just don't want to update to the correct colors
Dec 29, 2014 10:54 AM

Jun 2012
Ah well, I speak Emglish and French and they publish a lot of manga French so I was able to buy it this way...
What is the most cowardly and shameful thing in human conduct? It's when people with power and people who flatter them hide in safe places and extol war, force patriotism and self-sacrifice on others, then send them to the battlefield to die. For the sake of peace in the universe, before we continue this fruitless war with the Empire, mustn't we first start by exterminating such evil parasites? - Yang Wenli
Dec 30, 2014 10:21 AM
Dec 2014
T_T, end the prequel and need to see this, I wonder how many years will I have to wait to read in English at least :(
Dec 30, 2014 1:02 PM

Jun 2012
bamis said:
T_T, end the prequel and need to see this, I wonder how many years will I have to wait to read in English at least :(

Haha I think that about a lot of manga :( Let's all learn Japanese :D
Feb 8, 2015 10:25 AM

Apr 2011
I thought wish was relive or revive(not sure this word is right to use) other 30 students.
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Feb 25, 2015 8:59 AM

Oct 2013
I just finished it today, since the last tome is out in france. I can't say it was really better but it was good :)
Apr 19, 2015 3:45 PM

Jun 2013
Is it better? in my opinion i don't think so. apparently you can steal someone's phone, set a password on it to trigger break the rule punishment. so people in the game can just literally kill each other for their phones and that is definitelyt better than waiting to die.

i find it funny how the main antagonist didnt set the pass lock on Nobuaki's phone when she stole his phone.

so in the end everyone has to be selfish/ only care about himself and sacrifice others to survive.. imo the ending in this one was better than the previous one though. at least its more romantic and lovely dovey. also there is only chapters up to 38. not 60. why is it listed as 60 on MAL lol

but yeah, its too bad there are no translation group to translate this manga, but i am sure in 20 years time there probably will be one

murarock said:

cuz i could only find this manga in Thai

Its also available in Japanese and Chinese as far as i am aware

Dec 15, 2015 8:45 PM
Mar 2014
Still no English T__T
Jan 30, 2016 5:07 PM

Apr 2009
As I just commented on Kigen's ending... I find it really hard to get mangás with such a satisfying story and ending like in "Ou-sama Game: Kigen".
That's why I really love Psychological Horror, yet it's hard to find a mangá in the Horror palette that keeps true to its core until the very ending. Kigen was one of those.
Since no other will be as amazing as Kigen, I can only hope Shuukyoku and Rinjou to be at least better than the first Ou-sama or keep the pace without a stupid ending.
Jul 2, 2016 3:07 AM
Jan 2015
This red hair girl in the cover is the main antagonist from this version?
Mar 28, 2017 9:01 AM
Mar 2016
I wanna read it so much but its nowhere in english :(
I should just learn Japanese ...
Could anyone who has read it tell me what was Nobuaki's wish??
Apr 1, 2017 10:26 AM
May 2016
just bought is so i can read it lmao.
Jul 18, 2017 7:07 AM

Aug 2009
Anyone mind giving me a summary about what actually happened in this manga? I'm so confused about the entire thing.

Funny enough. I just bought the licensed translated version of this manga to read, all happy because I'll finally finish the damn thing instead of having to buy Thai version back home since I have no idea how buying things abroad work (I'm Thai). However, I discovered to my horror that the licensed version is in German, not English (I didn't bother reading the description in German when I was ordering them online, all 5 volumes). Since my German proficiency level is B1, I can sort of understand if i struggle, but it's too damn tiring for me.
Dec 9, 2017 3:00 PM
Jul 2017
Can’t believe it has a anime still no translation, I want to read this so bad
Dec 17, 2017 1:03 AM

Jul 2014
Gilbeto_Rodela said:

I've started working on an independent scanlation, give me a few days and I'll share it with you.

EDIT: I'm starting with chapter 5 due to high demand from anime watchers. I will be going back and doing the other chapters if people ask for them.
kerowolfDec 18, 2017 1:51 AM
♬ choo choo hibiki train ♬

Dec 17, 2017 7:04 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
kerowolf said:
Gilbeto_Rodela said:

I've started working on an independent scanlation, give me a few days and I'll share it with you.

I’m actually very interested in reading this as well. There are RAWs out there, I can help if it’s needed as well. I can’t translate but I have Photoshop lol
Dec 18, 2017 1:50 AM

Jul 2014
Ren-chan said:
kerowolf said:

I’m actually very interested in reading this as well. There are RAWs out there, I can help if it’s needed as well. I can’t translate but I have Photoshop lol

Cool! I'll shoot you a PM.
♬ choo choo hibiki train ♬

Feb 16, 2020 10:08 AM
Dec 2018
Cymbor said:
I just finished it today, since the last tome is out in france. I can't say it was really better but it was good :)

What is the total number of Chapters?
Feb 16, 2020 10:10 AM
Dec 2018
kerowolf said:
Ren-chan said:

Cool! I'll shoot you a PM.

How many Chapters did you guys translated? I read till chapter 17 but was unable to find further. Can you send me link to where I can read your translated Chapters?
Feb 16, 2020 10:01 PM

Oct 2013
Savage_Dragon said:
Cymbor said:

Wow that's an old post, there's no chapter number in my physical copy unfortunately, but there are 5 volumes of about 100 pages each, don't know if that helps
Feb 17, 2020 12:27 AM
Dec 2018
Cymbor said:
Savage_Dragon said:

Wow that's an old post, there's no chapter number in my physical copy unfortunately, but there are 5 volumes of about 100 pages each, don't know if that helps

Well that will be around 17 Chapters as avg number of page per chapter for this manga is 32. But I have read those 17 Chapters, the story felt incomplete to me.

Spoiler alert for others!

By the end of 17th chapter, they went through a finger crushing point based game, which ended with no deaths. Can you tell me how many pages/volumes remain after this? As from my experience a "typical" volume of manga means about 8 Chapters (although many exceptions are there) so 5 volumes and 17 Chapters well doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry for disturbing you. I just have ventured into the manga world.
Feb 23, 2020 7:01 PM

Oct 2013
Savage_Dragon said:
Cymbor said:

Well that will be around 17 Chapters as avg number of page per chapter for this manga is 32. But I have read those 17 Chapters, the story felt incomplete to me.

Spoiler alert for others!

By the end of 17th chapter, they went through a finger crushing point based game, which ended with no deaths. Can you tell me how many pages/volumes remain after this? As from my experience a "typical" volume of manga means about 8 Chapters (although many exceptions are there) so 5 volumes and 17 Chapters well doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry for disturbing you. I just have ventured into the manga world.

Yes that is indeed not the end, I can't check at the moment but I will when I am able to, sorry for the late reply though (from memory there should be a couple more orders after this with a running phase ? it's all so long ago, i'll check when i can)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Game: Shuukyoku Chapter 28 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Aug 21, 2022

2 by Kitsu-nee »»
Nov 15, 2023 4:38 AM

» Has this manga finished?

BMasayuki - Jul 20, 2019

1 by xiulaces »»
Dec 20, 2019 10:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.