Forum Settings
Forums

Naruto: Gekijouban Naruto: Dai Koufun! Mikazuki-jima no Animal Panic Datte ba yo! Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 27, 2022 2:46 PM

Nov 2010
If I was as rich as that prince, I'll never be tied down to a single woman. I'll collect all the beautiful girls in the world and make myself a harem. They are free to leave if they want to, girls are replaceable as long as you have the wealth & power.

Hmm, it's a bit better than the two other movies, but still lacking fanservice fights and Naruto didn't even go 1 tail Kyuubi mode. Also, the villains are always lackluster. At least, Rock Lee's fight was cool. That stuff with the weights and his extreme speed never gets old!

6/10
Oct 27, 2023 11:36 AM
Aug 2022
I liked the animation style
Nov 11, 2023 5:32 PM

Jul 2021
another ok naruto movie. I did like that final rasengan.

Apr 10, 11:24 PM
Apr 2022
Show Rate Meter Guide - (5 Great _ 4 Good _ 3 Fine _ 2 Not Good _ 1 Bad).(dismal are sometimes needed)
[Story] - 3.5
[Art/Animation] - 4
[Sound/Music] - 3
[M-Character] - 4
[S-Character] - 3.5
[Enjoyment] - 3.5
[Overall] - 3.5

The villains this time around were weak compared to the other films, the only thing they had that made them a match for the team was an overpower glove the story never did explain what that glove was, but dose not mean it was a bad story. The animation was a well and relaxing to see having a trip to a coast area small cozy towns and beaches nice scenery around the whole trip. The action was not over the top mostly since the villain weren't that strong to being with. I have to say the king guard really gave they lives for them, the father and the son had many faults and only try to use money for every like thing but it's the reason many don't like them, but I never disliked them they seemed fine and coming to help out in the end with the fret! they made help them become better people. Man really liked the post credit vacation the group had as a funny send off too the kid days of being ninja.
CcCharlesApr 11, 6:00 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» English Dub

KidRyan - Sep 5, 2008

17 by Californiaa »»
Oct 24, 2022 6:33 PM

» Lee, Sakura and Naruto?

Lilly1x - Feb 9, 2009

1 by Evanna »»
Oct 4, 2009 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.