Mafia Game v18 - Phantom Mafia [Game Over - Town Wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »
Jan 4, 2015 10:06 AM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
Crowlage said:

But if I'm Vinilla how could I kill x_Home? Explain please.

Vote change:Sonatta

You said it back when X_at_home got killed. I just questioned you why did you state something like that while all the time you kept saying you were a vanilla townie. That's it. Here:

Crowlage said:

You should teach me that old fashioned was through PMs Suzune-chan. ^-^

Would anyone believe me if I said I killed X_home?

Page 56

Would you believe me if I said I killed x_home?
Jan 4, 2015 10:10 AM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
Sonatta said:
You claimed bomber , and I don't believe you, because a bomber already died and there is no way that there are two bombers in this game since it would make this game imbalanced. Also, claiming bomber is pretty much asking "don't shoot me" to the night killing roles, and then you go on and draw the general attention elsewhere (me). You want to go unnoticed by the night killing roles, don't you? Maybe because you know that you won't win if the town wins, huh? You're full of shit.

I'm not going to change my vote either. Do as you please, "bomber".

Fuck this shit. It's from the start of the game that I'm keeping saying I'm the bomber and that I hoped mafia killed me at night so I could drag in hell with me one of them. My role is this one. I'm not third party, I'm townie aligned. But you can easily claim all this stuff now since every fucking active player is dead, Suzune-chan also, who accused you and who surely would vote for you now.

Here:

Brynhildr said:

Honestly for the first time in all mafia games I played, I don't know how to face this game. So no ... I just hope for them to kill me. It's the only way I can help you, tbh [ if you understand what I mean ].

Page 54

@Bold But that's what's so odd about it. I wouldn't of claimed being bomber but instead do my best to agitate the kill roles so they'd turn to kill me at night. I would even claim any other role besides bomber to give myself a higher chance to be killed. You're too pro to not use the bomb role properly...

Why did you claim in the first place?
Jan 4, 2015 10:13 AM

Sep 2013
I don't know. I mean you're vanilla townie right? So how can you kill another player if you have not any ability? That's what I'm asking for. I don't know if it's possible for the vanilla townie to make a kill. :/

If I'm wrong in my process of thought just tell me, I seriously don't know what to think.
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Jan 4, 2015 10:17 AM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
I don't know. I mean you're vanilla townie right? So how can you kill another player if you have not any ability? That's what I'm asking for. I don't know if it's possible for the vanilla townie to make a kill. :/

If I'm wrong in my process of thought just tell me, I seriously don't know what to think.

I'm trolling you and it's upsetting me to see you suffer. >.< I never killed x_home it's impossible for me.

Listen, this is why I wanted to go for people who aren't even active but apparently doing their night actions (not to help the town in anyway obviously). I'm not sure if you are really bomb or not but if you are going to win by being 3rd party or mafia I rather give the win to active members then people who sit in the shadow in hopes the town forgets about them. So I'd gladly change to someone less active, I honestly do not want to lynch you Bryn...
Jan 4, 2015 10:22 AM

Sep 2013
Crowlage said:

Because I was frustrated by the set up of the game. I'm telling this also by the start. After I made the first summary of the game, everyone kept trolling and I didn't know how could I put my trust in any of the players, given that even after their death we didn't know their alignment. I didn't know exactly what to do, to even make them kill me. But I didn't want townies to lynch me either due to my inactivity. I know I'm doing shit in this game, but it's my first time and I want townies to win, even if I've been total shit from the start.
Jan 4, 2015 10:28 AM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
Crowlage said:

Because I was frustrated by the set up of the game. I'm telling this also by the start. After I made the first summary of the game, everyone kept trolling and I didn't know how could I put my trust in any of the players, given that even after their death we didn't know their alignment. I didn't know exactly what to do, to even make them kill me. But I didn't want townies to lynch me either due to my inactivity. I know I'm doing shit in this game, but it's my first time and I want townies to win, even if I've been total shit from the start.

Ah, hell...

Vote change:Uncrowed_king

I don't know.
Jan 4, 2015 10:45 AM

Sep 2013
It would of been different if at least Soren or any other player was here, since they are still alive. Basically there is me, you and Sonatta. :/

I dunno what to do either. But Sonatta remains a huge suspect, tbh. Also saying that there is just one bomber and accusing me [ well, given that at least mafia know each other, it's not unbalanced, tbh - so this reasonment seems fishy as fuck ]. I'll put my vote on king, but at this rate I think third party/mafia are going to win. Well ...

Jan 4, 2015 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
asu just did a vote count
teh votes currently are

Sonatta - 1 (Brynhilder)
Brynhilder - 1 (Sonatta)
Uncrowned_King - 1 (Crowlage)

its currently a three way tie
asu will give you guys 30min to decides for a definite or its teh luck of teh draw :D:D:D
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

花火花火花火 :D:D:D
Jan 4, 2015 10:56 AM

Oct 2014
Brynhildr said:
Crowlage said:

I can help you with that (with the bolded thing) by giving you all of the roles of the people that died until the night that I turned into a townie if you want. In order, so you can sort them out from there.

Though I don't think it's very useful, but if you really want me to do so, I can.

Brynhildr said:
It would of been different if at least Soren or any other player was here, since they are still alive. Basically there is me, you and Sonatta. :/

I dunno what to do either. But Sonatta remains a huge suspect, tbh. Also saying that there is just one bomber and accusing me [ well, given that at least mafia know each other, it's not unbalanced, tbh - so this reasonment seems fishy as fuck ]. I'll put my vote on king, but at this rate I think third party/mafia are going to win. Well ...

Having two bombers in the same game is imbalanced since usually there aren't as many mafias as there are townies, so it'd be statistically unfair if there were more than one of them. I did not accuse you of being mafia though, I am just certain that you're lying about your role, but let's leave it at that for now, since I actually agree with Crow in targetting inactives (since he mentioned it actually) because I don't think they are actually inactive, rather just doing their night duties, which sucks.

I'll change my vote for the sake of stats, but I'm still 99% sure that you are lying about your role.

Vote change: Uncrowned_King
SonataJan 4, 2015 11:00 AM
Jan 4, 2015 10:57 AM

Sep 2013
@ also just reading back, didn't Sonatta claim being doctor? All the other players who claimed being doctor died, while he doesn't wtf! Even if it was just a bluff or whatever, how do you explain it?
Jan 4, 2015 10:58 AM

Sep 2013
well fuck you:

Vote change : Sonatta

I'm not going to kill another townie, and you just confirmed King is a town by voting him. GG
Jan 4, 2015 11:09 AM

Oct 2014
Dude, I claimed doctor as a troll, everyone claims doctor as a meme in the Slice of Club mafia games where I come from, it was explained further in the thread...

Don't come up with this shit this late in the game, it really makes no sense. Read the whole thing before coming up with this stuff >.>
Jan 4, 2015 11:21 AM

Jul 2009
Night Phase Seven

Uncrowned_King has been lynched

all players w/night roles please message asu

from here on out asu is goin to require all players either be active during teh day or teh night phases - or message asu incase of inactivity - if someone is inactive at teh point when one faction overwhelms another then they will not lose but will be counted as dead - this game is in teh final phases and will end not long from nows
AsunyanJan 4, 2015 11:32 AM
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

Jan 4, 2015 11:32 AM

Sep 2013
Well, fuck. ;_;

@ Dude I told you that even if it were a bluff or whatever everyone else, trolling or not about that role died, while you didn't.

I'm going to repeat it: for the game to be balanced we should at least know the alignment. Mafias knows their buddies, while we cannot even trust players who claim their roles, because even if we follow who claim to have an informative role there's no possibility for us to be sure about the fact we are killing mafia. So I'm going to repeat it and if you're really a townie you are failing as fuck in deducing balance's conditions: I'm the bomber guy - townie aligned.

Besides, there are not only mafia, but also third parties, so reconsider your reasonment.

I'm going to let decide the luck tomorrow, if Crow is not going to believe me. I'm ready to put my life in danger in order to prove I'm townie, so if you wanna vote for me tomorrow I suggest you to do it, bacuse I'm voting for you.
Jan 4, 2015 11:35 AM

Dec 2008
gg y'all
what a fine play =_=
Jan 4, 2015 11:45 AM

Sep 2013
@Asu - can you send a pm to the remaining players telling them the game is near the end. I can do it, but it's not allowed for us to discuss the game away from this thread.
Jan 4, 2015 11:56 AM

Jul 2009
Brynhildr said:
@Asu - can you send a pm to the remaining players telling them the game is near the end. I can do it, but it's not allowed for us to discuss the game away from this thread.

sure - asu can
kg-san said:

Jan 4, 2015 12:19 PM

Mar 2014
Are you told at night if you were switched by the bus driver or not? If so we can confirm Sonatta by having him switch one of us or both of us to see if he really is the bus driver. Byrn I'm not sure if you are bomb or not but the way your playing hard even with the lack of activity I'm going to go with my gut and say you are town aligned. There could be the chance that both of you are town aligned and are fighting amongst one another by mistake.

If you both have ways to confirm yourselves by some action then by all means go for it. I'm going to be the fool and put my trust in both of you at the moment and focus on the people who will be forced to talk tomorrow.
Jan 4, 2015 12:26 PM

Sep 2013
The only way for me to confirm myself is if they kill me. If there is a role who can switch abilities, it's fine for me to switch mine with yours or with Sonattas.

I also take into consideration the fact that maybe mafias/third parties are hiding, but the inactivity of some them is huge to say the least. So basically they are just posting during night phases. Never seen Soren, Gentaro or Red posting here tbh.
Jan 4, 2015 12:49 PM

Aug 2013
I have no clue who's going to win this. I enjoy closed set-ups, but fully closed are just weird.
I really like closed set-ups, they're amazing to play in because they actually require you to use real logic- something I didn't have time to do before I died. Anyhow, my bet's on a third party win.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jan 4, 2015 12:50 PM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
The only way for me to confirm myself is if they kill me. If there is a role who can switch abilities, it's fine for me to switch mine with yours or with Sonattas.

I also take into consideration the fact that maybe mafias/third parties are hiding, but the inactivity of some them is huge to say the least. So basically they are just posting during night phases. Never seen Soren, Gentaro or Red posting here tbh.

Soren is innocent child so he really has no reason to play. He said he was burned out like I am at the moment. That's why he hasn't played very often. Soren's confirmed. That's why I'm more curious about Gentaro and Red then you and Sonatta
Jan 4, 2015 12:51 PM

Mar 2014
My post is gone?
Jan 4, 2015 12:55 PM

Mar 2009
Welcome to the dead zone King!!

Go town!! Game's not over so you still have a chance to win! =D

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jan 4, 2015 12:58 PM

Aug 2013
Crowlage said:
My post is gone?

No
Jan 4, 2015 1:18 PM

Sep 2013
Crowlage said:
Soren is innocent child so he really has no reason to play. He said he was burned out like I am at the moment. That's why he hasn't played very often. Soren's confirmed. That's why I'm more curious about Gentaro and Red then you and Sonatta

Fine then, Asu said he was going to consider them as dead if they don't post nothing. So I suppose even if Sonatta [ or me - luck will decide who will die ] flips up as town and they're both mafia/third party or even one of them, the game will be over and the town will win. I mean if they're inactive all the night there won't be any death / if they don't post during day will be considered as dead so ...

Tell me if I made a mistake in my reasoning.
Jan 4, 2015 1:27 PM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
Crowlage said:

Fine then, Asu said he was going to consider them as dead if they don't post nothing. So I suppose even if Sonatta [ or me - luck will decide who will die ] flips up as town and they're both mafia/third party or even one of them, the game will be over and the town will win. I mean if they're inactive all the night there won't be any death / if they don't post during day will be considered as dead so ...

Sounds right to me. I have no problems with that.
Jan 4, 2015 1:29 PM

Oct 2014
I'm betting on a third party role win aswell, Lucian.

You'd do good in checking this you two:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus_Driver

Unless you perform an action on someone and you tell me about it, you plan won't work Brynhildr.

I'm going to switch Crow with Soren this night phase, just so you know.

And we should stop talking about strategy in night phase.
Jan 4, 2015 1:30 PM

Oct 2014
Crowlage said:
Brynhildr said:

Sounds right to me. I have no problems with that.

Same, no problems with that either.
Jan 4, 2015 1:55 PM

Sep 2013
How can I perform a night action? I can't do nothing during day nor during night. I already explained my role.

Wait: Sonatta, please reason, if you switch Soren *the little girl* - townie aligned and Crow, *vanilla townie* - so basically townie aligned - nothing will occur. You need to switch one of them with a possible mafia such as RedTie or Gentaro, so if they try to kill them, the action will reflect on themselves. If I'm not wrong the switch functions this way [ I have been a role-switcher myself once, so I know how it works ].
Jan 4, 2015 2:02 PM

Dec 2013
Wahahaha, let all bear witness to our curse! Friends, allies, enemies, lovers! All shall perish!
Jan 4, 2015 2:24 PM

Oct 2014
Okay, I will do so then. Good point.
Jan 4, 2015 2:38 PM

Mar 2009
MrSantaEye said:
Wahahaha, let all bear witness to our curse! Friends, allies, enemies, lovers! All shall perish!

Johnny's all alone now.... You should go haunt your son for a little while, bring pizza when you come back.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jan 4, 2015 5:26 PM

Jul 2009
LucianRoy said:
I have no clue who's going to win this. I enjoy closed set-ups, but fully closed are just weird.
I really like closed set-ups, they're amazing to play in because they actually require you to use real logic- something I didn't have time to do before I died. Anyhow, my bet's on a third party win.

they do require real logic and more strategy than standard games
which is why asu loves running them

closed games simply mean teh roles in use are not revealed

no-reveal games are teh games where alignment/roles are not revealed upon death/lynching

role-madness games are games where every single player has a role w/an active or passive ability except for one vanilla townie/some dont even have any vanilla townies

this is a closed no-reveal role-madness game which is quite rare
asu is running it so taht experienced players can develop new strategies/have more of a challenge

asu has no issue with new/inexperianced players in this type of game
it just will be very difficult for them to keep up/understand whats going on
kg-san said:

Jan 4, 2015 5:33 PM

Aug 2013
Asunyan said:
LucianRoy said:

no-reveal games are teh games where alignment/roles are not revealed upon death/lynching

role-madness games are games where every single player has a role w/an active or passive ability except for one vanilla townie/some dont even have any vanilla townies

asu is running it so taht experienced players can develop new strategies/have more of a challenge

Did you balance the setup yourself? I know the concept of the game has been done before, but is this exact setup original?
Jan 4, 2015 5:40 PM

Jul 2009
LucianRoy said:
Asunyan said:

Did you balance the setup yourself? I know the concept of the game has been done before, but is this exact setup original?

yeps - asu balenced teh game w/out using any pre-made templates

since teh concept of closed games is taht teh roles in use are not known
any particular setup can only be used once
and a new set of roles must be chosen for any subsequent closed games

unless its a long repeated setup
which has been done so many times theres no need to state teh roles in use since it is assumed taht teh players are already fully aware of every role and its use

an example of such a game would be teh setup

mafia GF
vanilla mafia (multiple)

serial killer

town doctor
town cop
vanilla townie (multiple)

taht setup is a far cry from teh setup asu is using tho
kg-san said:

Jan 4, 2015 5:42 PM

Aug 2013
Sounds interesting. I can't wait for the big flip!
Jan 4, 2015 6:29 PM

Apr 2014
A bit shocked this is still going it feels so long ago I died in this game.
Jan 4, 2015 6:35 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
hehe i didnt have this game on watched

thanks asu, anyway so what have I missed?
Jan 4, 2015 6:41 PM

Mar 2014
I'm sick of being dead.

priest, resurrect me <3 :P
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jan 4, 2015 6:55 PM

Mar 2014
Jackrito said:

I forgot you were in this game...
Jan 4, 2015 8:20 PM

Sep 2012
Crowlage said:
Jackrito said:

I forgot you were in this game...

Wait.... Jack plays Mafia?
Jan 4, 2015 8:33 PM

Sep 2013
Gentaro_Kisaragi said:

You, me, Soren, Crow, Red and Sonatta are the last players.

Crow & Soren are like vanilla townies, though Soren maybe has some ability.

Sonatta can switch roles and is going to do it tonight with someone between you 4.

We don't know your role though: care to state it. ^^
Jan 4, 2015 9:53 PM

Mar 2014
Gentaro_Kisaragi said:

No problem, as long as you were active enough to do your night role in order not to be disqualified then it's cool.

As Bryn asked, we all are wondering the same. Care to claim?
CrowlageJan 4, 2015 9:56 PM
Jan 5, 2015 6:58 AM

Jul 2013
Hi
Jan 5, 2015 7:05 AM

Oct 2014
Welcome.
Jan 5, 2015 7:31 AM

Jul 2013
Brynhildr said:
Gentaro_Kisaragi said:

You, me, Soren, Crow, Red and Sonatta are the last players.

Crow & Soren are like vanilla townies, though Soren maybe has some ability.

Sonatta can switch roles and is going to do it tonight with someone between you 4.

We don't know your role though: care to state it. ^^

Ah so the classic end game process of elimination for people who haven't claimed any roles.
Jan 5, 2015 10:43 AM

Mar 2014
How much longer before phase change?
Jan 5, 2015 10:44 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Crowlage said:
Whenever Asu-ecchi wakes up? :>
Jan 5, 2015 10:46 AM

Mar 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Crowlage said:

Thanks for stating the obvious, baka.
Jan 5, 2015 10:49 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Crowlage said:
HaXXspetten said:

Thanks for stating the obvious, baka.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.