SweetCoconut said:
kuroraira said:
Tomoyo or nothing.
May 4, 2016 12:27 AM

Dec 2010
Andou x Tomoyo = best couple in show
Oct 2, 2016 2:13 PM

Mar 2008
At first I was also routing for Tomoyo x Andou but as the story progresses this idea changed. I'm still interested in a Tomoyo x Andou but also in the other characters, because I find that all characters have really interesting background stories.

Especially Hatoko has surprised me. When I saw her first I thought she was the typical "kind naive childhood friend" stereotype, but her emotional break out in one of the episode had really surprised me positively. And also the Sayumi and the student council president Kudou Mirei are really interesting. Only Chifuyu is not a Route option for me, because yeah I don't like the idea of any Lolicon. But I have to admit that Chifuyu also has a sweet backstory and kinda entertaining.

tl;dr

I really hope that Inou-Battle will get a Visual Novel adaption, because there are so many interesting girl-characters. That would be sad and waste if there was only one route.

Oct 13, 2016 11:17 AM
Oct 2015
If anything, I would ship Jurai with a horse. A duck maybe? hmmm...
The ending where they all die (Like they get hunted or something) or its all a dream is very interesting to me as well. (Chuuni dream? That's ninth level stuff m8, sign me up!)

However, in light of new evidence A.K.A Hatoko's outcry, I ship her with him.

A horse is still a vaild option.
Also Tomoyo was kinda annoying, in general I find tsun's kinda annoying.
Nov 18, 2016 5:07 PM

Mar 2014
Well - i watched this anime now and bring my personal view into this.
Everyone has the own favorite girl for Andou, it's normal.

Sayumi
She is the best girl you can have in your life. She is intelligent, logical mind woman with the appearence that she is stable. And with stable i mean, she is living with true goals and can decide life-changing decisions. She is strict, but can be very relaxed if Andou is near.
Andou x Sayumi is the most balanced relationship since they balance each other in their character.

Tomoyo
She is shy, but "crazy" as Andou ;) Their controversy are natural and they suits each other perfectly. It remembers us how the relationship works and reflects it on our own "Genjetsu". A relationship is not only about Love, it's about Love, controversy, different opinions but same interests, living together but always to master the challenges together. It's easier to have the relationships if the partner is on the same level as yourself.
Andou x Tomoyo are the on same level and ofc, their bonds are strong. They will have their Up and Down, good and bad days, but they'll master it. Good and stable relationship.

Hatoko
She is something the old-classic woman and pre-time imagination. She is loyal, very friendly, warm-hearted, good cook and heavily cared to beloved person. She is the best wife you can have if you're truely man in the house who brings the money and protect the family. She will always support your decisions, but the decisions always come from the man. That means, the man is the leader and she is the "follower" (or servant or whatever). In critical times it can be negative if you decide always from yourself and don't have any backup from the wife because the wife will always go for your decision. Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong.
When i look into Andou x Hatoko...it will not happen. The character of Andou is too "weak" as the leader in the family right now. This relationship would be less-stressed bond.

From my PoV i would ship Sayumi or Hatoko. I'm kind of mixed man with old-classic traditions and modern development as man. A woman who is like Hatoko is mostly welcome because the Real Life is stressfull enough. But Sayumi is someone who is your backup as carry if you're not able to do something right.
I don't choose Tomoyo because i don't like "same character, but only in opposite gender" thingy. Even Andou and Tomoyo talk very natural and they're are more like "best friends" in my eyes.

As final conclusion: my shipping is 60% Sayumi, 40% Hatoko ;)
Dec 31, 2016 3:43 PM

Sep 2012
Can't remember an anime since Toradora where the guy doesn't end up with the tsundere. It's Nisekoi all over again. They gonna drag it and drag it and give it to the gorilla in the end (ok i'll admit that at least she ain't as bad as chitoge).

Or maybe we're lucky and they pull a haganai and he ends with Mirei :)))
I am better than you.
May 10, 2017 9:21 PM
Aug 2016
Hatoko Kushikawa or nothing.......

Jul 18, 2017 6:52 PM
Aug 2016
[/quote]
MazterZero said:
Hatoko Kushikawa or nothing.......

I agree 100 percent
Aug 7, 2017 8:17 AM

Jul 2014
I love character like Mirei and Ayase from Imouto

But for this, even after reading and considering the previous comment, I still choose Tomoyo for girlfriend. Hatoko for a wife.
When they skip 2 year in 2 minutes, or make 2 minutes 2 episodes long
Aug 17, 2017 1:55 AM

Mar 2015
I like Chifuyu and her development in LN seems interesting from pictures on volume 8.

And since the anime kind of ended on volume 7 (the whole pool episode + beach + festival was on v7) then that'd mean the spoiler picture would be season 2 materials. So I need my season 2 stuff.

Aug 31, 2017 7:50 PM
Aug 2017
TOMOYO ALL THE WAY 😝😝
Dec 11, 2017 2:30 AM

Jan 2016
Kiryuu Heldkasier Luci-First Best Girl

Harem ending.
Jan 8, 2018 10:04 PM
Jan 2018
Don't mind me this is my opinion at least I'll who I like in this anime and it's Hahahahahahahahaha........ The loli one chifuyu
Oct 18, 2018 3:49 AM

Apr 2012
Probably Yurippe or was it Haruhi, oh her name is Tomoyo on this anime. Now that I think about it Andou should just kill each and every one of them till he gets an original and unique one since every girl is a copy and paste from other anime.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Dec 1, 2018 3:24 PM
Dec 2018
HATOKO ALL THE WAY
May 22, 2019 1:00 AM
Sep 2018
We only have two choice

Tomoyo or riot
Apr 16, 2020 2:34 PM
Apr 2020
Why are so many people saying Chifuyu... isn’t she in elementary school?
Jul 26, 2020 6:24 PM
May 2020
Uh Tomoyo. I kinda hated other heroines from other anime that has tsundere vibes but unlike them, I kinda liked her. If not her, then Hatoko, since she was the one who wants to understand Andou the most. Then Chifuyu last would be Sayumi.
Apr 8, 2023 6:11 AM
Jun 2020
Tomoyo, regardless of who your best girl is with how the story hints and shows their relationship with him, Tomoyo is absolutely perfect and the one who cares and understands most, not to mention they were there for each other when they both needed each other most. It wouldn’t be right for him to be with anyone else. A lot of people look at this question and are biased picking their personal favorite. But what’s best for HIM not us. Granted I’m a Tomoyo fan, but say Hatoko had the better involvement and cared more for him genuinely, not just from childhood nostalgia and fear of splitting, I would say her. Tomoyo is the only one who’s always given her whole heart even when she didn’t realize it came naturally. That’s why Hatoko already knew.
Apr 8, 2023 6:13 AM
Jun 2020
Janethan23 said:
Probably Yurippe or was it Haruhi, oh her name is Tomoyo on this anime. Now that I think about it Andou should just kill each and every one of them till he gets an original and unique one since every girl is a copy and paste from other anime.
uhhhh…. Haruhi and Tomoyo are completely different… Tomoyo is actually unique for a tsundere, she was more like Stella but less forward and not lewd.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2014

248 by Gin_Okuri-inu »»
Apr 14, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Best girl

q1w2e3r4t5 - Mar 26, 2019

7 by Piromysl »»
Apr 13, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2014

297 by Olticul »»
Mar 19, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

109 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 30, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

115 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 30, 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.