Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2014 3:20 PM

Oct 2013
I wanna read the manga but I dunno if it follows the story properly.

VN is cool but the pacing is to slow 4 me. only played Chaos;Head tho so maybe the VN for Tsukihime is faster?

also I seen the anime or should I cal it an impostor anime? at least...thats what every1 assumes it to be lol
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Dec 16, 2014 8:48 AM

Dec 2007
The VN is much better but if you're not into VNs the manga is a magnificent replacement. It captures the essence of the VN with great pacing and close-to-the-source but of course much better art than doujin art.

It's just a capturing and engrossing manga that by no means comparable to that JC Staff abomination, which only has amazing OST - everything else is hilariously awful and not close to the source. Just download the anime OST instead and read the manga while listening to it. I'm sure that can be a very enjoyable experience.
Dec 17, 2014 10:52 AM

Oct 2013
DeadIEnd said:
The VN is much better but if you're not into VNs the manga is a magnificent replacement. It captures the essence of the VN with great pacing and close-to-the-source but of course much better art than doujin art.

It's just a capturing and engrossing manga that by no means comparable to that JC Staff abomination, which only has amazing OST - everything else is hilariously awful and not close to the source. Just download the anime OST instead and read the manga while listening to it. I'm sure that can be a very enjoyable experience.

ayt. thanks man. I DO have the VN tho so ill try n decide between the 2. Not playin the VN makes me feel like Im missing out. heard the Main tune n its god damn amazing (The VN I Mean).

I think I just might go for the VN. Hows the pacing tho? is it real slow? or are all VN's like that?
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Dec 17, 2014 10:55 AM

Oct 2012
Try reading the manga first. if you liked it and want to expand to the 2 maids and akiha stories read the VN. THe manga does the main route(arc route) pretty well

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsukihime Chapter 43 Discussion

Potatoboy27 - Apr 17, 2012

6 by AbyssGundyr »»
Feb 14, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Tsukihime Chapter 41 Discussion

Potatoboy27 - Apr 17, 2012

3 by -DxP- »»
Apr 13, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Tsukihime Chapter 32 Discussion

HooHiraiBunny - Mar 5, 2010

4 by -DxP- »»
Apr 11, 2023 2:30 PM

Poll: » Tsukihime Chapter 31 Discussion

HooHiraiBunny - Mar 5, 2010

5 by -DxP- »»
Apr 11, 2023 2:12 PM

Poll: » Tsukihime Chapter 74 Discussion

InKensify - Jun 11, 2011

41 by Sanguinarine »»
Feb 26, 2023 12:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.