Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 24, 2014 3:19 PM

Feb 2013
I have a few posters and manga, not much because im poor.

Nov 24, 2014 6:09 PM

Dec 2012
Milk_is_Special said:
Working_Designs said:

That certainly explains it. I'm 26, unemployed, and have only been collecting Anime DVDs for 2 years, so it's gonna be a while before I catch up to you.
You won't catch up to him, trust me. If he keeps collecting like he did before than it will probably take 40 years after his death befoer you even reach him, and I doubt that you will become 40 years older than him, seeying that the average human reaches a age of about 80.

Mine isn't even the biggest I've seen. I've seen another guy's collection that dwarfs mine. There's always a bigger fish as the saying goes.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Nov 24, 2014 6:10 PM

Apr 2014
Kruszer said:
Milk_is_Special said:
You won't catch up to him, trust me. If he keeps collecting like he did before than it will probably take 40 years after his death befoer you even reach him, and I doubt that you will become 40 years older than him, seeying that the average human reaches a age of about 80.

Mine isn't even the biggest I've seen. I've seen another guy's collection that dwarfs mine. There's always a bigger fish as the saying goes.
Except if you're the biggest fish out there.. :)
Nov 24, 2014 6:35 PM

May 2014
i want to buy a pillow so i can post a picture of me with my pillow and say i'm not a virgin anymore and i'm not single.
Nov 24, 2014 7:34 PM

Apr 2014
lagcrazy said:
i want to buy a pillow so i can post a picture of me with my pillow and say i'm not a virgin anymore and i'm not single.
Don;t know if you're a troll, or just really desperate.
Nov 24, 2014 7:49 PM

Nov 2011
Milk_is_Special said:
lagcrazy said:
Don;t know if you're a troll, or just really desperate.

He's a true man dedicated to his waifu.
Nov 24, 2014 10:54 PM

Apr 2012
I have a fair amount of figures, and 20 or so volumes of manga, but that's about it. I also own a t-shirt with Shinobu (Monogatari) on it, but it's a custom print.
Nov 25, 2014 12:43 AM

Jun 2014
Oddyeus said:
I have a fair amount of figures, and 20 or so volumes of manga, but that's about it. I also own a t-shirt with Shinobu (Monogatari) on it, but it's a custom print.

^ That person has stuff.
Unfortunately, I own nothing!
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Nov 25, 2014 2:34 AM

Jan 2012
I have an anime collection of about 40 different series and a much smaller manga collection. Don't really bother with other stuff like posters or figures though.
Nov 26, 2014 9:28 PM
May 2012
i can't have friends over because my room is weeaboo garbage.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 49 minutes ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
55 seconds ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 2 hours ago

7 by Lhundrup »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 2 hours ago

16 by deg »»
3 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

54 by TsutanaiFuun »»
10 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 8 hours ago

14 by Yuri-Crusader »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.