Pages (61) « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »
Nov 1, 2014 7:06 PM

Jul 2013
gg suspicous yume is suspcious!
Nov 1, 2014 7:06 PM
Sep 2014
SK and Hulk, kill Byon immediately

Vote Kill: Byon-kun

I take it back, SK and Hulk, kill Yume this night.

Vote Kill: Yume

Tomorrow, we lynch Byon.
Nov 1, 2014 7:07 PM

Sep 2013
Lol gg Byon. RIP Yume. You'll be missed! ;_;

Kill : Byon

Guys I need you all to vote for this now. So Soren & Crow can target him tonight.
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Nov 1, 2014 7:07 PM

May 2013
So it was a gold hint after all.

Vote kill: Byon-kun
Nov 1, 2014 7:08 PM

Apr 2012
Vote: Kill Byon

can someone post the current player list with known roles
Nov 1, 2014 7:08 PM
Sep 2014
Guys, just lynch Byon tomorrow, there always the chance that hes Lucifer. Tonight, we get the guaranteed demon kill in Yume.
Nov 1, 2014 7:10 PM

May 2013
trijugate said:
Guys, just lynch Byon tomorrow, there always the chance that hes Lucifer. Tonight, we get the guaranteed demon kill in Yume.

Why do you want to kill the dead?
Nov 1, 2014 7:11 PM

Sep 2013
Players list updated:

[list][*]FrozenBeast
[*]Shadow → skeptic (ability : check demon§/humans during day phase to discover alignment)
[*]HaXXspetten → claim : wolfie (ability : drag to hell someone who voted to lynch him)
[*]Byon-kun → demon (?)
[*]Lambtron → claim : Lady Hulk (ability : disable/enable Hulk's powers)
[*]Soren333 → SK : can kill a target every night (if does agree with our choice)
[*]The_Pyromaani →  Frankie (no ability)
[*]Verumir → lover #1 (ability : none)
[*]Crowlage → claim : Hulk (ability : if Betty choses to enable your powers at night = vigilante)
[*]Asunyan
[*]Matoro_Mahri
[*]Trijugate
[*]x_at_home → Goblin (ability : steal vote)
[*]Zymf → sexy widow (ability : rb players at night)
[*]Brynhildr → Super Mario (ability : resist to one kill at night)
[*]Yume ---> Alucard
[*]Suzune-chan → Jon Snow (ability : check someone at night to see if it's targeted by someone)
[*]cloud2313
[*]DoubleC → Cop (ability : check players role at night to get their alignment)
[*]mycoolboo → lover #2 (ability : none)

Legend:
  • Purple → confirmed (more or less) human
  • Red → confirmed demon
  • Green → claim
  • Orange → SK
Nov 1, 2014 7:12 PM
Sep 2014
trijugate said:
Players

1. FrozenBeast
  2. Shadowsnake777 - claim: Skeptic
  3. HaXXspetten - claim: Werewolf
  4. Byon-kun - DEMON ALERT
  5. Lambtron - claim: Betty Ross (switch)
  6. Soren333 - Serial Killer (Alliance with townies)
  7. The_Pyromaani - Frankenstein
  8. Verumir - claim: Lover
  9. Crowlage - claim: Hulk
  10. Asunyan
  11. Matoro_Mahri
  12. Trijugate
  13. x_at_home - Goblin
  14. Zymf - Black Widow
  15. Brynhildr - claim: Groot
  16. Yume - Alucard
  17. Suzune-chan - Watcher
  18. cloud2313
  19. DoubleC - Cop
  20. mycoolboo - claim: Lover

Unknown Players:
    - FrozenBeast
    - Asunyan
    - Matoro_Mahri
    - trijugate
    - cloud2313

Unknown Roles
    - Floki
    - Gaia
    - Ichigo
    - Lucifer
    - Janitor
    - Mystique

Green: Confirmed townies (more or less..)
    Orange: Confirmed Serial Killer
    Red: Confirmed Mafia
    Blue: Claims
    Black: Unknown
[/quote]
trijugateNov 1, 2014 7:35 PM
Nov 1, 2014 7:12 PM

Apr 2014
Also congrats to veru they were the only person who figured out what I did 2 night. tbh I was really shocked at how long it took other people to think that may of been the reason behind the no death. I was a bit worried that I had messed up with no hints.

A pity that Yume was so suspect if they had acted less suspect they may of lived since u had all forgot about the vampire role.
Nov 1, 2014 7:13 PM

Sep 2013
trijugate said:

Triju are you serious? O_o

If he's Lucifer we'll kill him tomorrow by lynch. Simple. But we can't afford to not try at least to kill him. It would be a waste as for to discover the role he covers.
Nov 1, 2014 7:13 PM
Sep 2014
Verumir said:
trijugate said:

Why do you want to kill the dead?

Oh crap they killed him whoops misread.

Vote Kill: Byon-kun
Nov 1, 2014 7:16 PM

Apr 2012
Has the hulk been activated?
Nov 1, 2014 7:16 PM
Sep 2014
DoubleC said:

Yes, if everything has gone according to plan.
Nov 1, 2014 7:17 PM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
Also congrats to veru they were the only person who figured out what I did 2 night. tbh I was really shocked at how long it took other people to think that may of been the reason behind the no death. I was a bit worried that I had messed up with no hints.

A pity that Yume was so suspect if they had acted less suspect they may of lived since u had all forgot about the vampire role.

Nope! I even mentioned today in my loooooong post the fact that Veru could of been right about the fact that Alucard was turn into a demon. We also agreed on the fact that even if Byon was Alucard, there was the possibility of him being a turned demon; though we decided to wait till near the end of the game to see the outcomes of the lynches.
Nov 1, 2014 7:18 PM

Apr 2012
Aright so 4 lynches on Byon(Seems this will probably happen tonight)
Is HaXXspetten a wolf? Should hulk kill him?
Nov 1, 2014 7:18 PM

Sep 2012
DoubleC said:

As of the last night phase after clearing the confusion with hosts changing how they rolled the switch, yes.
Nov 1, 2014 7:19 PM

Sep 2013
DoubleC said:

@CC, if you're not rb tonight, can you check Matoro_Mahri?
Nov 1, 2014 7:19 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
DoubleC said:
why do I need to die all of a sudden? :o
Nov 1, 2014 7:20 PM
Sep 2014
DoubleC said:

No, we should let the SK and Hulk make the kill on the same person tonight, they have a roleblocker after all.
Nov 1, 2014 7:21 PM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

Nope! I even mentioned today in my loooooong post the fact that Veru could of been right about the fact that Alucard was turn into a demon. We also agreed on the fact that even if Byon was Alucard, there was the possibility of him being a turned demon; though we decided to wait till near the end of the game to see the outcomes of the lynches.

I am really not sure why yume never just claimed alucard since it is a safe role even more confused with why byon claimed it. also in future games I host the jumper role may be a good idea.
Nov 1, 2014 7:21 PM

Apr 2012
trijugate said:
DoubleC said:

No, we should let the SK and Hulk make the kill on the same person tonight, they have a roleblocker after all.

Ah that makes since. Alright RIP Byon ;-; one less alt...
Nov 1, 2014 7:24 PM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
Brynhildr said:

I am really not sure why yume never just claimed alucard since it is a safe role even more confused with why byon claimed it. also in future games I host the jumper role may be a good idea.

I strongly support this idea Jack, since if everyone just claim its own role, it becames quite difficult for demon/mafia to win and just unfair imo.
Nov 1, 2014 7:25 PM

Nov 2013
vote: Byon
Alright RIP Byon ;-; one less alt...
[

Nov 1, 2014 7:25 PM

May 2013
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

He probably saying that in the phase that it occurred no one listed as a possibility, but I mentioned this there, and people only started to say things about it two days ago.

Jackrito said:
Brynhildr said:

She did give a gold hint and expected for the best, but only I saw it, she should just have claimed.
Nov 1, 2014 7:26 PM

Apr 2014
Verumir said:
Brynhildr said:

He probably saying that in the phase that it occurred no one listed as a possibility, but I mentioned this there, and people only started to say things about it two days ago.

Yes that pretty much
Nov 1, 2014 7:27 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
why did you remove my roleclaim from the player list btw
Nov 1, 2014 7:28 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

I strongly support this idea Jack, since if everyone just claim its own role, it becames quite difficult for demon/mafia to win and just unfair imo.
There's a reason why role madness games tend to end up heavily town favored.

As a general rule there should always be at least as many vanilla townies as mafia
Nov 1, 2014 7:28 PM

Apr 2014

I am really not sure why yume never just claimed alucard since it is a safe role even more confused with why byon claimed it. also in future games I host the jumper role may be a good idea.[/quote]

I strongly support this idea Jack, since if everyone just claim its own role, it becames quite difficult for demon/mafia to win and just unfair imo.[/quote]

That is a role I am def going to use in future I never found the need for it before since normally when I play people don't role claim out of fear but when it is like this it really is unfair on demons.Also in my games I normally have a lot of vanille roles for evil roles to hide as even though it does make it boring for people sadly
JackritoNov 1, 2014 7:33 PM
Nov 1, 2014 7:31 PM

May 2013
What a quote mess, oh well, nothing interesting to do in here anymore, so I'm off somewhere.

Jackrito said:
That is a role I am def going to use in future I never found the need for it before since normally when I play people don't role claim out of fear but when it is like this it really is unfair on demons.

I don't know this role, but I agree.
Nov 1, 2014 7:33 PM

Sep 2013
I didn't ;_; HaXX Here's the complete list with all dead players as well.

Brynhildr said:
Players list updated:

[list][*]FrozenBeast
[*]Shadow → skeptic (ability : check demon§/humans during day phase to discover alignment)
[*]HaXXspetten → claim : wolfie (ability : drag to hell someone who voted to lynch him)
[*]Byon-kun → demon (?)
[*]Lambtron → claim : Lady Hulk (ability : disable/enable Hulk's powers)
[*]Soren333 → SK : can kill a target every night (if does agree with our choice)
[*]The_Pyromaani →  Frankie (no ability)
[*]Verumir → lover #1 (ability : none)
[*]Crowlage → claim : Hulk (ability : if Betty choses to enable your powers at night = vigilante)
[*]Asunyan
[*]Matoro_Mahri
[*]Trijugate
[*]x_at_home → Goblin (ability : steal vote)
[*]Zymf → sexy widow (ability : rb players at night)
[*]Brynhildr → Super Mario (ability : resist to one kill at night)
[*]Yume ---> Alucard
[*]Suzune-chan → Jon Snow (ability : check someone at night to see if it's targeted by someone)
[*]cloud2313
[*]DoubleC → Cop (ability : check players role at night to get their alignment)
[*]mycoolboo → lover #2 (ability : none)

Legend:
  • Purple → confirmed (more or less) human
  • Red → confirmed demon
  • Green → claim
  • Orange → SK
Nov 1, 2014 7:34 PM

Sep 2013
Verumir said:
She did give a gold hint and expected for the best, but only I saw it, she should just have claimed.

Veru are you refering to the fact that she voted against Byon, even knowing he claimed Alucard's role?
Sep 2014
HaXXspetten said:
why did you remove my roleclaim from the player list btw

Sorry, I was using an earlier list, I'll update it now.
*hug noises*

May 2013
ya Bryn's got the good list

tri's got the shit list

hmph
Nov 1, 2014 7:35 PM

Apr 2014

jumper is a werewolf game role that lets you kill someone who claims a role even if they are lying. but to balance it the role is shot based so you get 1 shot for each dead teammate normally.
Nov 1, 2014 7:36 PM
Sep 2014
HaXXspetten said:
ya Bryn's got the good list

tri's got the shit list

hmph

:(
Nov 1, 2014 7:39 PM
Sep 2014
Jackrito said:

jumper is a werewolf game role that lets you kill someone who claims a role even if they are lying. but to balance it the role is shot based so you get 1 shot for each dead teammate normally.

Its part of the reason why every werewolf game that lupadim makes tends to be so close. (although thats also due to the 'nature' of his 'special roles')
Nov 1, 2014 7:40 PM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:

Last werewolf game, there were like 7 or 6 townies left and just 1 wolfie (Triju), so Lupa decided that every role would of lost their special ability, and every claim = insta-death. XD That was worth it!
Nov 1, 2014 7:41 PM
Sep 2014
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

Last werewolf game, there were like 7 or 6 townies left and just 1 wolfie (Triju), so Lupa decided that every role would of lost their special ability, and every claim = insta-death. XD That was worth it!

You should see the latest one. From the first night, lupa gave the jumper infinite charges due to the mayor pissing him off.
Nov 1, 2014 7:42 PM

Apr 2014
Also as someone suggested I think it was Bryn a rule against SK helping town may need to be brought in for future games since it has made life a lot harder for demons. I don't blame the SK I would of done the same thing in that position.
Nov 1, 2014 7:42 PM

Sep 2013
Lol Lupa the evil host of all! XD
Nov 1, 2014 7:43 PM

May 2013
Brynhildr said:
Verumir said:

Veru are you refering to the fact that she voted against Byon, even knowing he claimed Alucard's role?

Yeah, she probably got conflicted and eventually thought that Byon's claim would save him, since she could be in a safe spot.

Yume said:
Byon had already claimed Alucard, if I had claimed we both would have died anyway.

You would delay your death, that's for sure
Nov 1, 2014 7:43 PM

Jun 2013
Jackrito said:
Brynhildr said:

Byon had already claimed Alucard, if I had claimed we both would have died anyway.
WHAT IS THIS
Nov 1, 2014 7:44 PM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
Also as someone suggested I think it was Bryn a rule against SK helping town may need to be brought in for future games since it has made life a lot harder for demons. I don't blame the SK I would of done the same thing in that position.

I did it as a joke, though it depends on the SK, since it's a 'third party'. I mean, he can plead allegiance to who he want to. If I was a SK I would try to acomplish my condition of wining by all means. :D
Nov 1, 2014 7:45 PM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:

I have to say I think Lupa goes a little bit too far at times with their hosting rules and is too harsh imo but each to their own I guess.
Nov 1, 2014 7:46 PM
Sep 2014
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

I did it as a joke, though it depends on the SK, since it's a 'third party'. I mean, he can plead allegiance to who he want to. If I was a SK I would try to acomplish my condition of wining by all means. :D

This game was made easy from day two ever since CC exposed soren so quickly (#CCforMVP). I can see Soren betraying us this night, but really the villagers are in such an advantageous situation that it wouldn't really matter.
Nov 1, 2014 7:47 PM

Sep 2013
Verumir said:
Brynhildr said:

Yeah, she probably got conflicted and eventually thought that Byon's claim would save him, since she could be in a safe spot.

Yume said:

You would delay your death, that's for sure

Lol Yume is the real 'third party', if we see it under this point of view. She didn't bother to plead complete allegiance to demons. XD
Nov 1, 2014 7:47 PM
Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
Brynhildr said:

I have to say I think Lupa goes a little bit too far at times with their hosting rules and is too harsh imo but each to their own I guess.

Example: In the Werewolf game revamp, lupa's kill count as the game master was 5.
Nov 1, 2014 7:48 PM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

That is why I am conflicted about making it a actual rule since as SK I would do the same thing and it is not really wrong and it is rare for this to happen I will need to think about it.
Nov 1, 2014 7:48 PM

May 2013
trijugate said:
This game was made easy from day two ever since CC exposed soren so quickly (#CCforMVP). I can see Soren betraying us this night, but really the villagers are in such an advantageous situation that it wouldn't really matter.

Don't give him any funny ideas...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (61) « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.