Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2009 11:44 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmmmm... manu things happened on this chapter... first of all the party... then on the party Ida first of all being framed for stealing Mimi's friend's mom Diamond Earings... Being being mocked of.... Being harassed and later teying to run away fro that lofe and meeting with... hmmm... Looks like Shinah Junah..... MAn she met lots of guys... Hot bishies today.... Shit I dun even remember the guy that kissed Ida on Chappie 6!!!! What the Hell!! Was that guy the last one she saw on this chapter? And what's up with the guy huh? He dates tons of girls... but work as a builder? AHHH... and the guy outside the bathroom door... He's the FLower Prince/king right? Have we seen hm before? WHo's that dammit... This manga is so messy... So anyways the things got... mixed for Ida... First of all framed, but then saved by Shinah and then the Flower guy and then she treated horribly by Mimi and her friend... And even worser when Mimi sent Ida to "deliver" the message to the Witch Trio... Dang poor girl... I can't understand why she doesn't do a thing against Mimi.... And no... That's not enough for me... That excuse is not good for me... Oh Yodah reappeared!!! And beat up the Witch Trio!! YAY!! GO YOdah... but problems arise my dears...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » He Dedicated to Roses Chapter 42 Discussion

Ri-chan - Nov 17, 2009

11 by Confucius »»
Apr 27, 2018 4:06 AM

Poll: » He Dedicated to Roses Chapter 29 Discussion

VampireOjouChan - May 11, 2014

0 by VampireOjouChan »»
May 11, 2014 10:11 AM

Poll: » He Dedicated to Roses Chapter 22 Discussion

0 by VampireOjouChan »»
May 11, 2014 9:36 AM

Poll: » He Dedicated to Roses Chapter 21 Discussion

0 by VampireOjouChan »»
May 11, 2014 9:07 AM

Poll: » He Dedicated to Roses Chapter 24 Discussion

0 by VampireOjouChan »»
May 11, 2014 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.