Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 20, 2016 11:36 AM

Nov 2011
Ryu's interactions with Yoshida are hilarious.

I'm glad Kuzehaya cleared things up with Sawako pretty quickly. Getting through to the other girls might not be something Sawako can do by herself, though.
Feb 12, 2016 8:27 PM

Mar 2014
"Feels old to seat in the chair of my past ". It is interpretation .
I really .. really feel their emotions compressing in my heart ~ .
SAWAKO IS SO KAWAII <3 !! Even when crying ~ .
The Admiration that grows into deep affection . Ganbare yo ~.
Friendship make-ups ~ . Those words are really appreciable and worth doing .
That's why .. Voice out your feelings . Since they wouldn't understand unless .
Very GREAT Episode . Somebody needs some Sucker punch in the face .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2016 8:47 AM

Apr 2016
I'm sure the one spreading the rumors is that blondish girl that appeared in several former eps.
I got so angry I wanted Sawako to just punch the girl who cornered her in the bathroom >.<
Sep 24, 2016 7:54 PM
Mar 2015
I can't believe that the episode ended on a cliffhanger just when Sawako was going to stand up for her friends. Next episode she will either:
1. Beat the crap out of those girls (HIGHLY doubt it).
2. Pour all the feelings she has to assert herself that the rumors are fake.
Aug 16, 2018 7:46 PM

Oct 2017
This one was a real tearjerker for me.

Sawako wants to confront her friends about the rumors and their relationship with her. In the end, she backs off, thinking it’s better if she just goes back to being alone. She only wants happiness for all of them, obviously not thinking of herself.

They have midterms. Sawako starts crying during her test. So did I. I hate to see someone so innocent be so sad. She deserves all the happiness in the world.

Kazehaya finds her after school and they have a heartfelt talk. She says the reason she stays away from him is so she doesn’t dampen his popularity like the rumors say. He doesn’t care about that. She doesn’t get to choose “what he wants” and that’s to remain friends with her. She decided to confront Yoshida and Yano once again thanks to Kazehaya.

I liked that both Pin and Ryuu helped out Yoshida and Yano. They’re both pretty odd characters but what they said was quite wise. I also might slightly ship Yoshida and Ryuu now.

Yano and Yoshida spend a lot of time thinking about Sawako. They meet up on a bridge one night just to talk about her. It seems they’ve finally decided she couldn’t have spread those rumors and that she did want to be their friend. They should’ve just asked about her true feelings from the start and no one would’ve had to go through this.

At the end, Sawako confronts a bunch of girls in the bathroom who were talking about all the rumors. After sticking up for her friends, they decide to taunt Sawako. I really wanted to smack every one of them in the face. Bullying is so uncool. Maybe they’ll get what’s coming to them next episode.
Jan 12, 2019 5:34 PM

Jul 2014
Ryuu is probably the character I relate to the most in this show.
Jan 29, 2019 3:36 PM

Jul 2016
It was an interesting episode, very emotional for moments and although the solution for the misunderstandings is more or less simple (just talking), I really liked the amount of development both Yoshida and Yano received.

And also, props to Kazehaya for helping Sawako to clear up her doubts. It seems this rumors arc will conclude next episode with probably an heartfelt reconciliation between Sawako, Yoshida and Yano. I wonder how much emotional it will be.
Jun 17, 2019 8:24 PM

Nov 2016
She seems like she will slap after the scene in the bathroom, but is scary, is she against 4 of them, but I get the feeling she will defend her friends. This show is also really beautiful, the art and music. Yano, Yoshida, Kazehaya, Ryuu and Sawako are all precious characters too.
Jan 9, 2020 12:13 PM
Apr 2016
Glad she made up with Kazehaya, now only those two are left!
Apr 5, 2021 3:13 AM

Aug 2017
I felt so bad for everyone in this episode. This anime is really well-written.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 2, 2021 10:37 AM

Jan 2021
That was NOT a resolution. Damn you, lying title. I wanted to go to bed. Oh well. Next episode!!
CalmTeaTimeNov 4, 2023 9:43 AM
Apr 21, 2022 4:55 PM

Dec 2021
I don't know how I feel about this "Make things as tense as possible towards the end of the episode" thing. I still really liked the episode, but I feel like it might get a little tedious if this is how every episode ends.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Apr 27, 2022 6:07 PM

Jan 2022
I didn't think this conflict would end up lasting 3 episodes, I was gonna go to sleep after I finished this one but I definitely can't now ;;

Honestly I was rlly hoping Sawako would like snap or something at the end and slap that girl who cornered her
May 21, 2022 12:58 PM

Aug 2016
Glad Sawako and Shouta undestand each other, now for the girls to make up.

Those girls in the toilets, they need sorting out.

Also Ryuu and Chizuru are old friends, seems like they have some chemistry.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jan 26, 2023 6:02 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Sadako in the toilet, dangerous? or advice? kekeke
Aug 28, 2023 2:19 AM

Oct 2022
All those years being alone, and the moment true happiness hits, you forget how to be alone again damn I feel for Sadako poor girl.
UndefeatedBahamut
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2010

190 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Apr 19, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

francismeunier - Mar 30, 2010

369 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

161 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 2, 2010

161 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 6, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

maji_saikou - Nov 10, 2009

250 by nxtsue »»
Mar 5, 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.