Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 27, 2009 8:58 PM

Jul 2008
Any Ojou-sama type characters and their respective animes and mangas that still need to be added to our club relations?
Here you can tell us!
SilberkralleOct 27, 2009 9:22 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 28, 2009 8:41 PM

Mar 2008
Okay... since I am newly appointed ... I want to check out some "samples" first before putting it on myself.

How about Mashiro Blan de Windbloom from Mai Otome?

Alyssa "Golden Angel" Searrs can also be considered one (since she got a maid to serve her).

Tianzi from Code Geass is also one :)

Nunnally too (from Code Geass). Same for Cornelia and Kaguya.

Oh, Nia from Tengen Toppa may also be considered one :)

I am not sure about Horo from Spice and Wolf should be considered one ... similarly not sure about Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari ...
KaminaKaiOct 28, 2009 8:45 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2009 7:04 AM

Jul 2008
Before answering this I decided to give my definition to an Ojou-sama in this thread.

Okay, now let's get going. ^^
BTW the following part might contain spoilers, since I'm giving reasons why I accept some and some not. ;)

Mashiro: I'm not sure yet whether we should consider all princesses as Ojou-samas and currently I tend to not. She does have the servants and the attitude, but those attribute more to here status.Considering my current Ojou-sama definition I'd say "rejected" at this point. But I guess until that discussion is resolved she gets a "Status: Pending"

Alyssa: I actually don't remember her good enough to instantly give a proper answer. So I'd say pending, but if you're confident in her you can add her.

Tianzi: Here we have another princess type, while I'm somewhat willing to accept her she is pending as well.

Nunnally: I'd say Accepted, I consider her one of those nice and kind Ojou-samas. But then there is that damn princess-factor again! >.< Though I consider her more an Ojou-sama rather than a princess, since she most of the time had lost her status as a princess. (this is the point where I made that second edit to my other post in the Ojou-sama definition thread ^^ )

Cornelia: Definitely a princess-type, one I really liked, but I just don't see her as an Ojou-sama. Sadly Rejected

Kaguya: Tough choice here. I see here somewhat borderline between princess and Ojou-sama. Like Tianzi she gets a pending until discussion resolved.

Nia: While originally titled a princess, she became a nice and helpful Ojou-sama rather fast. Approved

Horo: Now here we have a character that I really love. :D ... but is she an Ojou-sama? She does have the demeanor, that is a fact, but she completely lacks the social environment. At best there is Lawrence, but he is more of a partner and love interest rather then a servant or follower. Her heritage can be somewhat considered of higher standing, though only in another sense. Overall I'd tend to not give her the honor, since I consider social environment the most important part about an Ojou-sama. Rejected

Senjougahara: So far I've only seen the first few episodes of Bakemonogatari, so I don't know much about her. As far as I have seen she would fit the the attitude and with that I'd tend to accept her. Which means either pending (until further inquiries) or you decide.
Oct 29, 2009 8:40 PM

Mar 2008
Wow, those are some very detailed and informative reply to each and every one of the candidates :)

We'll put them on hold until the issue of "ojou-sama" is resolved first ... I guess a poll would probably be the quickest thing for these kind of things.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2009 9:24 PM

Jan 2008
u mean "ojou-sama or not" polls ?

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Oct 30, 2009 8:01 AM

Mar 2008
nono ... more like "define ojou-sama poll"...

like... "Given the following choices, which one would seem like an ojou-sama to you the most" ... kind of like the "Which type of Ojou-sama is the best ?" poll you got up :)
Oct 30, 2009 9:25 AM

Jul 2008
I thought some detailed infos were necessary, since we're about to work together here, so we should be aware of our stand points and find common ground... besides, it helped me with my own definition of an Ojou-sama. ;)

I think a poll on that would be a good idea, but for now let's leave the discussion to the other thread before we even start that here. ^^;
Nov 1, 2009 8:49 PM

Oct 2008
Here's a few:

Akiha Tohno from Tsukihime.

Mint Aizawa from Tokyo Mew Mew.

Just suggestions...

Nov 2, 2009 4:00 AM

Jan 2008
emperortopaz said:
Here's a few:

Akiha Tohno from Tsukihime.

Mint Aizawa from Tokyo Mew Mew.

Just suggestions...

ah ... right o.O need to add them ^^ thanx ^^

Nov 2, 2009 7:24 AM

Jul 2008
Akira Toudou from Special A

Yomi from Ga-Rei
*now some might be saying no but for those who follow the manga she might be a candidate*

audacious1Nov 2, 2009 7:28 AM
Nov 2, 2009 9:00 AM

Jul 2008
audacious1 said:
Akira Toudou from Special A

Yomi from Ga-Rei
*now some might be saying no but for those who follow the manga she might be a candidate*

I'll check up a bit on Yomi in the Manga but I can already imagine her to be one.
Akira will be added and since I'm already at it I'll check Special A for further candidates. ;)
SilberkralleNov 2, 2009 9:10 AM
Nov 7, 2009 1:21 AM

Mar 2008
Is side character from manga can be include? If can, Mio Aoyama from manga The World God Only Know may be included...
Nov 8, 2009 2:27 PM

Jan 2008
niwa87 said:
Is side character from manga can be include? If can, Mio Aoyama from manga The World God Only Know may be included...

wasnt shure about her but after thinking about her i decidet to ad her since she wont become a common girl no matter what right ? ^^

Nov 15, 2009 7:20 AM

Jul 2007
These three characters came to my mind while browsing my anime list :

Ayano Kannagi

Louise Françoise Le Blanc "Louise the Zero, Louiloui, Chibi Louise" de La Vallière - questionable, but could be

Nagi Ichinose

also it will need adding the series in which these characters appear.
Hentai makes the world go 'round.

Nov 16, 2009 2:35 AM

Jul 2008
Ayano - accepted
Louise - accepted, I guess she counts as well
Nagi - accepted, I should have thought of her myself ^^;
Dec 1, 2009 2:03 AM

Mar 2008
RaiStorM said:
niwa87 said:

wasnt shure about her but after thinking about her i decidet to ad her since she wont become a common girl no matter what right ? ^^

Hahaha, of course. She never appear after her arc....

I propose another manga character, Shizuru Imawano from Ga-Rei....
Dec 9, 2009 1:28 PM

Mar 2008
I am currently reading Ga-Rei and Shizuru was just introduced a while back ... she does have the attitude and family background to be considered one ... but I'll need to understand her better first...
Dec 10, 2009 3:03 PM

Mar 2008
Okay... I am done the story arc in Ga-Rei about Shizuru. Let me get this out first ... she is down right adorable and gorgeous and sexy and exciting and the list goes on ...

She also started with good "ojou-sama" traits (princess-like, bossy, self-centered, unpredictable, etc). She also matured a great deal in the story. A good character overall. She got my vote as ojou.
Dec 13, 2009 5:51 AM

Jul 2008
I'll add her then.
I'm also reading up on Ga-Rei, but I doubt I'll get very far before the new year.
Dec 13, 2009 7:56 PM

Jul 2008
I forgot about Shizuru from Ga-Rei, but is a mafia girl really an ojou-sama?
I agree with Kam about her first seeming to be ojou-sama material but once you find out more about her I'm not so sure....

I did find Touka Tennouji
Those watching the 2nd season of Nogizaka Haruka should agree that she is an ojou-sama
Dec 21, 2009 2:37 PM

Jul 2008
http://myanimelist.net/character/5724/Ayeka_Masaki_Jurai
http://myanimelist.net/character/5721/Sasami_Misaki_Jurai

any opinions on them?

(note to myself: add http://myanimelist.net/character/28581/Arima_Shouko as soon as saving the club details doesn't cause SQL problems anymore >_> )
Feb 13, 2010 7:25 AM

Jul 2007
Shouko Kirishima seems to me for a good candidate to Character relations taking into consideration her : status + attitude towards her "boyfriend" xP.

Feb 15, 2010 3:22 AM

Jul 2008
Since I haven't seen Baka to Test, so I've asked around. The response so far was "unsure", but she really does seem to be a candidate.
If you're sure about Shouko yourself or if another member supports this then I see no problem in adding her.

MAL seems a bit laggy... it took 5h for MAL to actually show this post >_>;
SilberkralleFeb 15, 2010 12:18 PM
Feb 19, 2010 4:50 AM

Jul 2008
Added Shouko
May 2, 2010 6:13 AM
May 3, 2010 3:37 AM

Jul 2008
May 8, 2010 11:26 AM

Apr 2010
Hunter x Hunter

Toriko

Bakuman

Gamble Fish

Beelzebub
Jun 6, 2010 3:18 PM

Mar 2008
Mint Blancmanche from Galaxy Angel
Jun 7, 2010 12:57 AM

Jul 2008
arden_ruales said:
Hunter x Hunter

Toriko

Bakuman

Gamble Fish

Beelzebub

Please add some more information than just the anime / manga titles.

Lihakunkari said:
Mint Blancmanche from Galaxy Angel

Added, thank you. :D
Jul 5, 2010 6:12 PM

Jun 2008
My opinion

Adelicia
Cleao
Ritsuko
Shuurei
Reika
Ayumi
Kanade
Togame
Aika
Lafiel

Others that probably don't make the list.. I have a loose interpretation of it

Utena
Layla
Youko

I think this character type is awesome if done right. Aika and Lafiel are my favorites and the best examples in my opinion.
Jul 6, 2010 10:39 AM

Jul 2008
Kurumster said:
My opinion

Adelicia - added
Cleao - rejected, based on character description
Ritsuko - added
Shuurei - added
Reika - added
Ayumi - rejected, description does give a few hints towards Ojou-sama but I'm not sure
Kanade - added
Togame - added, not completely sure though
Aika - added
Lafiel - added

Others that probably don't make the list.. I have a loose interpretation of it

Utena added - I think she's actually a pretty good type of Ojou-sama ... the proud somewhat tomboyish type
Layla rejected - based on description, she has the background but it just doesn't seem right I think
Youko added - throughout the story she develops into the proud type ojou-sama who has every reason to be proud

I think this character type is awesome if done right. Aika and Lafiel are my favorites and the best examples in my opinion.

Hi and welcome :D
Thank you for support. :)
Sep 6, 2010 4:59 AM

Jul 2007
Ojou-sama wa H ga Osuki: The Animation - I guess its name says everything ;P.It's Bosshi's hentai BTW ^^.

Sep 6, 2010 5:51 AM

Jul 2008
HNTI said:
Ojou-sama wa H ga Osuki: The Animation - I guess its name says everything ;P.It's Bosshi's hentai BTW ^^.

I'll get to it later once I'm home, in about 4 to 5 hours, or just add it yourself. ^^
Sep 6, 2010 8:39 AM

Jan 2008
okay let's say HNTI is the Admin responsible for relations 18+ kk ? ^^

Sep 6, 2010 11:44 AM

Jul 2008
RaiStorM said:
okay let's say HNTI is the Admin responsible for relations 18+ kk ? ^^

I don't mind, I'm sure there are still a lot out there in the 18+ sector xD
Sep 11, 2010 5:16 AM

Jan 2008
hmm i was wondering if takagi saya from HOTD counts her family is rich thats given but did she count ???

Sep 13, 2010 12:50 AM

Jul 2008
RaiStorM said:
hmm i was wondering if takagi saya from HOTD counts her family is rich thats given but did she count ???

She does have the background (and a wonderful tsundere character), but the setting is amiss. Everyone just treats her the same as they treat others, so from that perspective she isn't something special. Sadly not an Ojou-sama, but definitely my favorite female in that series. ;)
Sep 14, 2010 7:15 AM

Jan 2008
also one i wonder about while re-watching Ah! My Goddess is Peorth since her behavior and way of speaking is kinda "useless-ojou" like but nothing much about her background is there even something like that for those goddesses ?? hmmmmm

Sep 15, 2010 2:38 AM

Jul 2008
RaiStorM said:
also one i wonder about while re-watching Ah! My Goddess is Peorth since her behavior and way of speaking is kinda "useless-ojou" like but nothing much about her background is there even something like that for those goddesses ?? hmmmmm

This is a though one. I don't really remember her. I'll have to let you decide on this one. :/
Jan 17, 2011 5:47 PM

Jan 2008
Silberkralle said:
RaiStorM said:

This is a though one. I don't really remember her. I'll have to let you decide on this one. :/

well after another re-watch of the anime and re-reading the manga i think she wont fit enough since there is also no background but now i wonder about Hild-sama the Daimakaichou ^^

Jan 18, 2011 4:08 AM

Jul 2008
RaiStorM said:

well after another re-watch of the anime and re-reading the manga i think she wont fit enough since there is also no background but now i wonder about Hild-sama the Daimakaichou ^^

She certainly has good references there in her profile. ^^
Now you only need to make a final decision about Hild-sama. I wonder if you are worthy to judge her. ;)
Jan 18, 2011 10:32 AM

Jan 2008
well the problem is that we also dont know who's daughter she is and that she herself is already a mother but she is hell's leader and as her avatar she acts always like one (poor marler ^^) so judget by behavior and position (and if the Hagal-arc ends as i expect :P) i feel like adding her ^^

Jan 18, 2011 11:06 AM

Jul 2008
I don't think her heritage matters that much. She seems like she does deserve that respect.

Besides there's also those eternally 17 years young Ojou-samas, which you'd never want to anger by calling them anything else but young and fresh. xD
Jan 18, 2011 2:27 PM

Jan 2008
Silberkralle said:
I don't think her heritage matters that much. She seems like she does deserve that respect.

Besides there's also those eternally 17 years young Ojou-samas, which you'd never want to anger by calling them anything else but young and fresh. xD

haha u r right i wont dare to try calling her oba...*already-dead* .. :P

Oct 15, 2011 1:03 PM

May 2009
Chris from MajiKoi

www.hikarianimes.com.br
Oct 19, 2011 1:26 AM

Jul 2008
Ohhhhh, I'll have to check out that series.
Afterall this seems to be an alternative setting to Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de, which contains one of my favorite Ojou-samas, Shinra-sama. m(_ _)m

So I'm rather confident that I'll be adding more to the club relations soon. ;)
Oct 28, 2011 6:51 AM

Jun 2008
Millia il Velch Cutrettola Turan from Last Exile 2
Liliana il Grazioso Merlo Turan from Last Exile 2
Audrey Burns from Gundam Unicorn
Rie Kaishou from UN-GO
Masako Natsume from Mawaru Penguindrum
Phryne from Fractale
Saori Makishima from Oreimo
Nobuna Oda from Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Sigyn Erster from Break Blade
Maho Misawa from loliball
Astarotte Ygvar from Astarotte no Omocha!!
Rea Sanka from Sankarea
Togame from Katanagatari
Maya Kumashiro from Occult Academy
Tsukino Azusagawa from Yakitate Japan
Otohime Ryuuguu from Ookami-san
Ruri Aiba from Sacred Seven
Blanche Camille from Croisee
Blanche Alice from Croisee
Integra from Hellsing
Yuina Wakura from Hanasaku Iroha
Rinda from Guin Saga
Sara Halifa from Gallery Fake
Marga from Dragon Crisis
Kuhouin Arisa from Guilty Crown
Himeji Rinka from Yankee-Kun
Shiraume Ume from Ben-To
Sagamiono Chie from You're Under Arrest
Kyo Sawagi from Ben-To (Twin)
Kyo Sawagi from Ben-To (Better twin)
Shirabe Ako from Suite Precure
Shirakiin Ririchiyo from Inu X Boku SS
Gremory Rias from Highschool DxD
Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange
Serenity Gruier from Miniskirt Pirates
Dolittle Jenny from Miniskirt Pirates
SG550 from Upotte!!
Nobunaga "Sweet Little Devil" Oda from Sengoku Collection
Kasuga Tamaki from Hiiro no Kakera
Rozenburg Aria from Hiiro no Kakera
Chitanda Eru from Hyouka
Honami Sayaka from Yawara
Hekmatyar Koko from Jormungand
Saonji Reika from Ginga e Kickoff!!
Nadia from Nadia - Secret of the Blue Water
Grandis Granva from Nadia - Secret of the Blue Water
Kagari Ayaka from Witchcraft Works
Himura Ryou from Shitsuji-sama no Okiniiri
Felicita from Arcana Famiglia
Takamura Yui from Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
Serenity Grunhilde from Miniskirt Pirates
Restall Lisara from Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.
Blandelli Erica from Campione!
Kirisaki Chitoge from Nisekoi
Sakura Ichiko from Binbougami ga!
Kunitachi Rinka from Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
Mikoto from Tanken Driland
KurumsterAug 3, 2012 9:03 AM
Jul 15, 2012 10:52 PM

Jun 2008
Can't add anymore to my post, so I'll start a new one.

Nobuna Oda from Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Tachibana Marika from Nisekoi
Ibu Kiriko from Come Come Vanilla
Yurikano from Rinne no Lagrange
Noda Kotone from Sakura Trick
Astelia Lizamarie de Rochefort from Rinne no Lagrange
Ousawa Miu from Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
Marie from Moyashimon
Hasegawa Haruka from Moyashimon
Kasugami Sumika from Rooftop Princess
Ecarlate Juptris St. Piria from Ixion Saga DT
Adenokouji Nadeshiko from Binbougami ga!
Nasuhara Anastasia from Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne
Numa-no-Himemiko from Kamisama Hajimemashita
Kusaribe Hakaze from Zetsuen no Tempest
Fuwa Aika from Zetsuen no Tempest
Shiratori Urara from The World God Only Knows
Takanomiya Arisa from Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne
Ren Hakuei from Magi
Sakurakouji Sakura from Code:Breaker
Shiroyama Ayame from Koe de Oshigoto
Ichinose Rena from Dengeki Daisy
Dekomori Sanae from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Kudou Asuka from Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Futaba Aoi from Vividred Operation
Ikaruga from Senran Kagura
Amatsuka Mao from GJ-bu
Amatsuka Megumi from GJ-bu
Nostrade Neon from HunterxHunter
Kotoura Haruka from Kotoura-san
Yotsuba Alice from DokiDoki! Precure
Natsukawa Masuzu from Oreshura
Natsukawa Mana from Oreshura
Kotoura Haruka from Kotoura-san
Amatsuka Seria from GJ-bu
Nayuki Miru from Alyosha!
Yukiji from Kamisama Hajimemashita
Koujo Karyuu from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Bahamut from Zettai Bouei Leviathan
Regina from Dokidoki! Precure
Hinata Yukari from Yuyushiki
Erika from Hime-Chan no Ribon
Hibino Hikaru from Hime-Chan no Ribbon
Koigasaki Momo from I’ll Make You into an Otaku, so Make Me into a Riajuu!
Odori Momoha from Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!
Ulla Eleus Hecmatika from Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
Karen Kujou from Kiniro Mosaic
Maki Natsuo from Love Lab
Kaga Kouko from Golden Time
Petrarca Ann Erudanto III from Outbreak Company
Kiryuuin Satsuki from Kill la Kill
Funabashi Hiwako from Gingitsune
Noel Marres Ascot from Walkure Romanze
Mireille Marres Ascot from Walkure Romanze
Lisa Eostre from Walkure Romanze
Kurahashi Kyouko from Tokyo Ravens
Rachel Alucard from Blazblue
Oshiro Shinobu from Teru Teru x Shounen
Yajima Caroline from Gundam Build Fighters
Blue Charlotte from Unbreakable Machine Doll
Blue Henriette from Unbreakable Machine Doll
La Folia Rihavein from Strike the Blood
Lenessia Eruarte Cowen from Log Horizon
Minamikujou Ayame from Gin no Saji
Shirayuki Hime from Happiness Charge Precure!
Kanase Kanon from Strike the Blood
Fiona Junyou Weinberg from Buddy Complex
Remercier Nike from Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
Hepburn Anya from Soul Eater Not!
Hanabusa Sumireko from Akuma no Riddle
Stephanie Dora from No Game No Life
Oono Akira from High Score Girl
Lautreamont Silvia from Seikoku no Dragonar
Lautreamont Veronica from Seikoku no Dragonar
Bladefield Hakua from Kano Flag
Hiyama Akane from Renai Boukun
Yuzu Kichougasaki from Renai Boukun
Reikadou Ayame from Noucome
Asseylum Vers Allusia from Aldnoah.Zero
Kujou Fumi from Jinsei
Ootori Miou from Sabagebu!
Theiamillia Gre Fortorthe from Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Onihime from Momo Kyun Sword
Nishimikado Tami from Hanayamata
Fahrengart Ellis from Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Laurenfrost Rinslet from Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Ordesia Fianna from Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Rouge Claire from Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Kohinata Yukari from Locodol
Hanamiya Nagisa from Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete
Yona from Akatsuki no Yona
Fleuranza Latifa from Amagi Brilliant Park
Erina Shindou from Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.
Sannomiya Tsubaki from Bonjour♪Koiaji Pâtisserie
Otokawa Sumi from Sakura Trick
Koizumi Akako from Magic Kaito
Sazaki Kaoruko from Gundam Build Fighters Try
Liebert from Majin Bone
Shiranui Isuzu from Girlfriend
Bristol Lilith from Absolute Duo
Sawamura Eriri from Saenai Heroine
Shimazu Sakuya from Isuca
Naruse Mio from Shinmai Maou no Testament
Shimazu Suseri from Isuca
Shiina from Koufuku Graffiti
Sakurazaka Manabi from Tribe Cool Crew
Sakurazaka Hinata from Tribe Cool Crew
Lisa Highwalker from Juuou Mujin no Fafnir
Tachibana Sylphynford from Himouto
Fukuouji Laura from Jewelpet Magical Change
Mikagura Seisa from Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
Hiiragi Koyomi from Denpa Kyoushi
Piña Co Lada from GATE
Akagi Towa from Go! Princess Precure
Kaidou Minami from Go! Princess Precure
Sakurada Hikari from Joukamachi no Dandelion, Sakurada Shiori, Sakurada Misaki, Sakurada Kanade, Sakurada Akane, Sakurada Aoi
Nashetania from Rokka no Yuusha
Kohashi Wakaba from Wakaba Girl
Julis-Alexia von Reissfelt from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Kidouin Makio from Lance N' Masques
Nishinosono Moe from Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider
Tedezai Rize from Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
Kudelia Bernstein from Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Kujou Sakurako from Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru
Vermillion Stella from Rakudai Kishi no Calvary
Shiodome Hakua from Shomin Sample
Jinryou Karen from Shomin Sample
Tenkuubashi Aika from Shomin Sample
Arisugawa Reiko from Shomin Sample
Einfolk Krulcifer from Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Atismata Lisesharte from Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Arcadia Airi from Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Nishikawa Youko from Sansha Sanyou
Ayame from Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
Minowa Hijiri from Bakuon!!
Kumeagawa Botan from Anne Happy
Emile Crossfode from Hundred
Claire Harvey from Hundred
Anastasia Hoshin from Re:Zero
Priscilla Barielle from Re:Zero
Sophie Noelle from Kuromukuro
Aryabhata from Taboo Tattoo
Senri Akane from Rewrite
Yuinshel Asteria from Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars
Ohara Mari from Love Live Sunshine
Chamille Kitora Katjvanmaninik from Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
KurumsterSep 16, 2016 4:44 PM
Mar 5, 2014 1:38 PM
Jun 2010
And one more hypothetic ojou-sama:
http://myanimelist.net/character/706/Kinko_Echigoya
Aug 24, 2014 2:49 AM

Aug 2006
http://myanimelist.net/character/42850/Vert

Vert from Hyperdimension Neptunia ♥_♥
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which type of Ojou-sama is the best ?

RaiStorM - Oct 27, 2009

23 by Oreos2016 »»
Jan 11, 2017 8:15 AM

» Laughting Ojou-samas

RaiStorM - Nov 20, 2009

7 by TechDragon »»
Mar 26, 2013 12:40 AM

Sticky: » Do-it-yourself-Membercards *STARTED*

RaiStorM - Jan 17, 2011

9 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 27, 2012 3:26 AM

» The real Ojou-sama

RaiStorM - Oct 28, 2009

9 by EtherSword »»
Jan 30, 2011 9:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.