Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 7, 2010 11:24 AM

Sep 2007
BlasianAngel said:
I like everything about him, from his aloof personality to his powerful abilities. He's my favorite type of character in mangas (and probabily in real life, now that I think about it.)
I've liked him since he first appeared, even when many thought he was a bad guy (including me).

Same. :D ♥
Jan 11, 2010 8:13 PM

Jan 2010
Hes adorable, duh!!!! Plus I think hes a huge sweety, with a big heart thats buried under masculine pride and cold indifference. At first I didnt no what to make of him and Renji, and even though Byakuya's type isnt my favorite I looooove him!
Lavi-en-RoseJan 17, 2010 12:40 PM
Jan 14, 2010 7:37 PM

May 2009
I like, no....LOVE Bya-kun 'cause he's awesome! His zanpakuto is beautiful, matches both his looks and personalities. Plus, he's powerful to the max(if he was an espada he'd be # 1) XD! All Praise Byakuya!!:D
May 29, 2011 12:02 PM

Sep 2009
Nenay said:
Byakua is cold, calm, proud and haughty shinigami. He will come, kill and don't say a word at the same time, because there is no need. For me it is a fascinating man, who under the guise of a cold aristocrat hides his true face. And he's so handsome ^ _ ^ I have the shivers when I hear: Chire, Senbonzakura and ban-kai. This guy is a champion and that's not going to change.
He stood before a difficult choice when in the SS it was decided about execution of Rukia.
Respect, duty, honor, law, family - these are important values to him, which will be held at any cost - it's hard today about this kind of a man, and that's why I love him ^^

This. He's almost perfect <3 I've been a fan of him since 08. (first time I heard about Bleach)
Jan 31, 2012 12:17 PM
Dec 2011
KyubeiYagyu said:
Nenay said:
Byakua is cold, calm, proud and haughty shinigami. He will come, kill and don't say a word at the same time, because there is no need. For me it is a fascinating man, who under the guise of a cold aristocrat hides his true face. And he's so handsome ^ _ ^ I have the shivers when I hear: Chire, Senbonzakura and ban-kai. This guy is a champion and that's not going to change.
He stood before a difficult choice when in the SS it was decided about execution of Rukia.
Respect, duty, honor, law, family - these are important values to him, which will be held at any cost - it's hard today about this kind of a man, and that's why I love him ^^

This. He's almost perfect <3 I've been a fan of him since 08. (first time I heard about Bleach)

Can not Anything new to this^^

I especially like is calm logic way while fighting.
Aug 2, 2013 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
What's not to like? He's gorgeous, strong, caring even though he hides it sometimes :P
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why do you like Rukia?

BlasianAngel - Oct 26, 2009

9 by Insanity »»
Aug 2, 2013 10:40 PM

» Favorite Byakuya and/or Rukia battle!

BlasianAngel - Oct 28, 2009

9 by Insanity »»
Aug 2, 2013 10:39 PM

Poll: » Best paired with Rukia?

18 by Insanity »»
Aug 2, 2013 10:37 PM

Poll: » Best paired with Byakuya?

16 by Insanity »»
Aug 2, 2013 10:35 PM

» What Would You Like To See In The Club?

MermaidGalaxies - Jul 1, 2012

1 by Busujima_Saeko »»
Apr 14, 2013 5:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.