Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2014 2:40 PM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now the final battle starts! OvO
Dec 27, 2016 12:09 AM

Nov 2013
Wow Desparaia-sama is hot! Wish her win.
Mar 8, 2019 9:32 AM
Jun 2016
I was kind of expecting Kawarino to summon a transformed Bloody.
Mar 26, 2020 10:00 PM

Jul 2017
This is the first time this series actually has me kinda hyped lol

I hope the fight isn't resolved with another op asspull, that would be a bit disappointing. Some sort of twist, at least, would be good.

Sep 29, 2020 12:05 PM

Jan 2010
Milk has been causing a lot of problems ever since she showed up. It was also seemingly out of character for her to snatch the Dream Collet out of Nuts's hands. Was she ever that rude to the princes? It seems like the reason her character was added was just to provide a catalyst for bad things to happen.
Dec 20, 2020 8:35 PM

Jul 2017
Despairiah has a Dark Woodstock vibe going on and it is a LOOK
Apr 20, 2021 11:26 AM
Feb 2018
Finally some development from Milk. She actually admits she was at fault! Wow! Nozomi showing once again why everyone loves her even though she has no skills.

So Kawarino is OP. Not really liking that appearance though. Sure it got the intimidating part down, but what made Kawarino interesting for me was he always seemed like he was hiding something. So I actually prefer him to look sillier instead of this intimidating monster. I liked him with his eyes closed :(

I'm still wondering why he didn't go take the dream collet himself or why he didn't just take it by force. He's strong so he could beat the Cures surely, but I guess he really just wanted the satisfaction of tricking the fairies again.

Oh god Milk, why are you so useless. You need to be told by CocoNuts before you think to yourself "Hey Cures, are in trouble, I can allow them to do that cool finishing move so I should probably do it!"? Kawarino was at least smart about this and captured Milk. How was Milk even able to resist the mask at first? Kawarino is super strong. And that final slap to the face, thanking Milk for giving him the Collet. Kawarino's evil is really entertaining to watch, constantly shoving in their face the fact they kept getting tricked by him.

Might be my memory but he seem to be putting up a better fight against the Cures than Desparaia did. Super speed, super strength, absorb attacks, is he actually stronger than pre-collet Desparaia?

CWCApr 20, 2021 11:39 AM
Aug 1, 2023 3:58 PM
Oct 2019
Oh no, Desparaia actually used the collect and rendered it useless!! How are these people get their kingdom back now?? Guess we'll have to see what the power of friendship does in the next episodes. Also, I was expecting Kawarino to have more of a fox/cat theme, I'm not so sure what were they going with this transformation. The other villains had specific animal themes, like a spider, a bat, a frog, a weird looking bird, or an insect, but what is Kawarino supposed to be? He kinda looks like an insect, but it's way too ambigous, and it bothers me a lot for some reason lol. 
Oct 21, 2023 4:07 AM

May 2015
The pressure is at maximum. Kawarino is one of the biggest jerk of all time, and Despariah finally shows her true face.

Also, just noticed that Pinkies are just like Dragon Ball but there's no 7 but 55.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 1 Discussion

silverwalls - Jul 6, 2015

7 by ItsXolo »»
Dec 17, 2023 3:50 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 43 Discussion

Mat2468xk - Mar 5, 2019

4 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 3, 2023 6:26 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 39 Discussion

silverwalls - Jul 24, 2015

5 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 2, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 38 Discussion

Petite_Tomoyo - Jul 24, 2014

5 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 2, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 35 Discussion

minniemoon - Dec 17, 2020

3 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 2, 2023 7:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.