Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Is Asseylum Vers Allusi dead or alive?
Aug 31, 2014 1:21 AM

Jul 2014
Is Asseylum Vers Allusi dead or alive? what do you think? i personally think she will be alive, because they are stuck in the middle of an ice field with no means of escape. Also i don't think they would kill of the only remaining hope for peace in the show.
Aug 31, 2014 3:22 AM

Feb 2012
I hope shes really dead, can't stand her character. Definition of a princess, so annoying, she should've died slowly in a fire like that one guy's friend. Maybe Rayet is another Martian princess, as hinted from her conversation with the instructor.

Edit: I change my mind, she won't be dead. Next episode she will save Rayet by saying it was autoerotic asphyxiation because she is 2 nice and 2 pure.
kickmesignAug 31, 2014 3:32 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2014 3:34 AM

Oct 2013
Think so, not sure how it works with Urobutcher being the script writer only until the third episode but he's still the original creator so we can count that it was his idea to kill her if she is.
Aug 31, 2014 3:57 AM
Jun 2013
she's listed as main, no (good) main character died in psycho pass or in suisei no gargantia until the very end where it also made sense, plus she was strangled for like 15-20s at most, which can make her unconscious (maybe) but doesn#t kill her(rayet did not continue to strangl her but let her go), unless anime logic. I'm fairly sure she's alive, also from a plot standpoint it wouldn't make any sense to kill her off here at this point, but i'm not saying the action of the martian girl are totally baseless, just that the circumstances and the action itself point to her being alive, contrary to the count that got killed the ep before by a giant mechalasersword.
Aug 31, 2014 4:13 AM

Aug 2014
Jaridan said:
she's listed as main, no (good) main character died in psycho pass or in suisei no gargantia until the very end where it also made sense, plus she was strangled for like 15-20s at most, which can make her unconscious (maybe) but doesn#t kill her(rayet did not continue to strangl her but let her go), unless anime logic. I'm fairly sure she's alive, also from a plot standpoint it wouldn't make any sense to kill her off here at this point, but i'm not saying the action of the martian girl are totally baseless, just that the circumstances and the action itself point to her being alive, contrary to the count that got killed the ep before by a giant mechalasersword.

That is true. In science logic, being strangled for at 15-20 seconds will only cause her to be unconscious because the lack of air makes the brain temporarily shuts down some functions, mostly the muscle and awareness part.
Aug 31, 2014 4:57 AM

May 2009
Alive. They are fucked if they are stuck on that plateu (Gobi?, Russia?, Himalaya?) without any possibility to reach nearest HQ.
Aug 31, 2014 5:05 AM

Dec 2013
Of course she is alive, how can you even question it. But it would be shocking if she really died. And stupid. :D
Aug 31, 2014 5:08 AM

Mar 2013
Show would be basically over if she is.

Aug 31, 2014 5:26 AM

Apr 2008
I hope she dies, but I think she will be fine.
Aug 31, 2014 5:31 AM

Mar 2014
Nah. In this particular case, the plot armour is too strong for Urobuchi's boner for major deaths to penetrate. Would've been cool tho.
Aug 31, 2014 5:32 AM

Jul 2014
I would actually like the shock factor of her being dead though, i like stories were significant characters actually die. That iss one of the reasons i liked Code Geass so much.
Aug 31, 2014 5:33 AM

Aug 2008
If I'm not mistaken,when choking happen,as you lose oxygen,you will first losing consciousness and if the choking continue after you lose consciousness,only then you will die. Because Rayet didn't continue choking her,her probability still alive is high.
ZapredonAug 31, 2014 5:36 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 31, 2014 5:34 AM
Oct 2013
The plot armor is strong with this anime so...you can guess what's my answer with that premise.
Aug 31, 2014 6:46 AM

Aug 2014
Zapredon said:
If I'm not mistaken,when choking happen,as you lose oxygen,you will first losing consciousness and if the choking continue after you lose consciousness,only then you will die. Because Rayet didn't continue choking her,her probability still alive is high.

That's exactly what happen to Seylum.
Aug 31, 2014 7:37 AM

May 2012
Inko's teh new princess.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 31, 2014 8:58 AM
Jul 2014
Shirubaasouru said:
Inko's teh new princess.

Or maybe Nina.
Aug 31, 2014 9:04 AM

Jul 2014
kickmesign said:
I change my mind, she won't be dead. Next episode she will save Rayet by saying it was autoerotic asphyxiation because she is 2 nice and 2 pure.

Mmhm, yeah.

It is unlikely that she is dead, because she is the drive of the series, metaphorically and literally.
If she didn't drive them around, I'd say that she could be dead, since the lack of aldnoah heir would be a nice topic for the sceond cour. On the other hand, martians must think that they already have this problem.

bastek66 said:
Alive. They are fucked if they are stuck on that plateu (Gobi?, Russia?, Himalaya?) without any possibility to reach nearest HQ.

Since there was snow out of nowhere, that's, probably, Russia. I'm kinda intrugued.
Local fans wonder what the amount of sterotypes will be this time. ><
Aug 31, 2014 9:13 AM
Jul 2014
deadoptimist said:
kickmesign said:
I change my mind, she won't be dead. Next episode she will save Rayet by saying it was autoerotic asphyxiation because she is 2 nice and 2 pure.

Mmhm, yeah.

It is unlikely that she is dead, because she is the drive of the series, metaphorically and literally.
If she didn't drive them around, I'd say that she could be dead, since the lack of aldnoah heir would be a nice topic for the sceond cour. On the other hand, martians must think that they already have this problem.

bastek66 said:

Since there was snow out of nowhere, that's, probably, Russia. I'm kinda intrugued.
Local fans wonder what the amount of sterotypes will be this time. ><

Maybe the clone of the princess die in the shower.
Aug 31, 2014 9:26 AM
May 2010
SHE IS DEAD!
THE WHOLE SHIP FELL IS THE STRONGEST INDICATION!
Aug 31, 2014 10:20 AM

Jan 2014
Ok, read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconsciousness

And a quote:

"Unconsciousness is the condition of being not conscious—in a mental state that involves complete or near-complete lack of responsiveness to people and other environmental stimuli. Being in a comatose state or coma is a type of unconsciousness. Fainting due to a drop in blood pressure and a decrease of the oxygen supply to the brain is a temporary loss of consciousness. Loss of consciousness must not be confused with altered states of consciousness, such as delirium (when the person is confused and only partially responsive to the environment), normal sleep, hypnosis, and other altered states in which the person responds to stimuli."

Or you can read more official source: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000022.htm

But still:

"Being asleep is not the same thing as being unconscious. A sleeping person will respond to loud noises or gentle shaking -- an unconscious person will not."

Hope these will clear things up for many people...
Aug 31, 2014 10:59 AM

Mar 2013
If not dead then probably brain damaged.
Aug 31, 2014 2:40 PM

Nov 2011
Possible memory loss? I don't think she's dead.
Aug 31, 2014 2:47 PM

Jun 2008
This thread again? No seriously? Somebody had to make this thread again.

R4vel said:
Think so, not sure how it works with Urobutcher being the script writer only until the third episode but he's still the original creator so we can count that it was his idea to kill her if she is.

He doesn't give a shit
http://nekoshiritori.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/interview-with-gen-urobuchi/

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 31, 2014 2:57 PM

Jun 2013
kaimax said:

R4vel said:

He doesn't give a shit

Wrong. All he said was he doesn't feel any connection with Inaho as a character. He never once said or implied he doesn't care about AZ. Stop spreading lies.
Aug 31, 2014 3:18 PM
Jul 2014
ex_necross said:
kaimax said:

He doesn't give a shit

Wrong. All he said was he doesn't feel any connection with Inaho as a character. He never once said or implied he doesn't care about AZ. Stop spreading lies.

:D
Aug 31, 2014 5:33 PM

Dec 2008
With having only 3 eps to go (I have not a single clue whether Aldnoah is supposed to be a two “season” anime as Fate/Zero, so I might be wrong here), Saazbaum blatantly saying that he’s the one responsible for the coup, and the ship hitting ground soon after the princess’ collapse I think it’s safe to assume that she’s dead. I’d make sense, the coup was successful and the war has been star… won. The remaining episodes would show Terrans being defeated and the would-be humanity’s hope captured by Martians.
Aug 31, 2014 7:02 PM
Aug 2011
People are right that the plot says that she's alive, but we have to remember that he aldnoah drives shut down? Is it something that happens when you're not conscious? Does that mean it happens when you're asleep? Or under anaesthetics? Evidence says she's dead but for the sake of the plot unless another person has aldnoah powers or killing a Martian personally grants them to Rayet things are pretty messed up.
Look at my awesome sig :)
How do you make a sig?
Aug 31, 2014 7:06 PM

Jan 2014
mf908 said:
People are right that the plot says that she's alive, but we have to remember that he aldnoah drives shut down? Is it something that happens when you're not conscious? Does that mean it happens when you're asleep? Or under anaesthetics? Evidence says she's dead but for the sake of the plot unless another person has aldnoah powers or killing a Martian personally grants them to Rayet things are pretty messed up.

Again.. Does anyone care to read previous posts before posting?

chickenonthepan said:
Ok, read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconsciousness

And a quote:

"Unconsciousness is the condition of being not conscious—in a mental state that involves complete or near-complete lack of responsiveness to people and other environmental stimuli. Being in a comatose state or coma is a type of unconsciousness. Fainting due to a drop in blood pressure and a decrease of the oxygen supply to the brain is a temporary loss of consciousness. Loss of consciousness must not be confused with altered states of consciousness, such as delirium (when the person is confused and only partially responsive to the environment), normal sleep, hypnosis, and other altered states in which the person responds to stimuli."

Or you can read more official source: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000022.htm

But still:

"Being asleep is not the same thing as being unconscious. A sleeping person will respond to loud noises or gentle shaking -- an unconscious person will not."

Hope these will clear things up for many people...
Aug 31, 2014 7:37 PM
Jan 2010
I would expect her to be alive, since she's also the princess of the plot. But a lot of me "wants" her to be dead, just so it's more Urobutcher-like. I'm curious to see how it will go from there. Did he kill her? DID HE KILL HER?

Anime Time does not equal Real Time. (e.g. HunterXHunter LOL) So I don't know if we should include a time span to guess if she's dead or not.
Aug 31, 2014 8:17 PM

Nov 2013
She will not die until at least halfway through second cour.
Aug 31, 2014 8:23 PM

Jan 2014
renkinotaku said:
I would expect her to be alive, since she's also the princess of the plot. But a lot of me "wants" her to be dead, just so it's more Urobutcher-like. I'm curious to see how it will go from there. Did he kill her? DID HE KILL HER?

Anime Time does not equal Real Time. (e.g. HunterXHunter LOL) So I don't know if we should include a time span to guess if she's dead or not.

ok, leave aside the plot important and the fact that she cannot die in the first cour, I tell you this. If the little maid doesn't meet Inaho on the way back, Hime has a chance to die. But Inaho is there, too bad that he will save her.
Just_ChickenAug 31, 2014 8:28 PM
Aug 31, 2014 8:32 PM

Sep 2011
Bluebirds22 said:
Shirubaasouru said:
Inko's teh new princess.

Or maybe Nina.

They swapped dresses, this makes total sense!

But yeah, the odds are, she's alive.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 31, 2014 8:40 PM

Apr 2011
In Fate/Zero (another anime by Urobutcher) Kariya tried to kill Tohsaka's wife the same way Rayet did to the princess, and she didn't die, but suffered mental damage or something.
Aug 31, 2014 8:48 PM

Nov 2012
I hope she's really dead (Though I really doubt that), can't stand goody 2 shoes type of characters like her.

But hey, maybe permanent brain damage is better :P
Aug 31, 2014 8:59 PM

Jul 2010
She is dead for now,but since the ship went down ,I think her love is gone or just her power who knows
Aug 31, 2014 9:03 PM

Apr 2013
fst said:
If not dead then probably brain damaged.

image she is alive and still able to activate aldnoah but severly brain damaged.

a living energy provider with no sentience that the terrans have to use to be able to stand a chance.

would be pretty dark
Aug 31, 2014 11:19 PM

Jan 2013
alive indefinitely...Inaho will mouth to mouth like she did for Slaine.
Sep 1, 2014 2:56 AM

May 2014
No because urobutcher is not the main scriptwriter and has minimal involvement.

No again because if she died, Terrans would have absolutely no means to strike back on Martians and the show would become so onesided like dota 2 TI4 newbee > VG.

No because its not even close to the ending yet.

That aside, I'll be really interested if she actually dies as this anime would then be one of a kind. Not really going to happen though.
Sep 1, 2014 11:24 AM

Feb 2013
Dead?? Of course she would be alive...unless it's turn out to be that she was another body Double of her...(damn, i hope her body double during her assassination is still alive though)
Sep 1, 2014 1:26 PM
Jul 2014
Vooo said:
alive indefinitely...Inaho will mouth to mouth like she did for Slaine.

I don't like the idea but it will interesting to see stone boy kissing a cute girl >.<
Sep 1, 2014 5:19 PM

Feb 2010
I hope she is dead, but it probably won't happen.
Sep 1, 2014 6:18 PM
Apr 2014
Being choked leading to being passed out =/= dead

It's really that simple.

The only reason she would even be remotely dead was if she drowned while unconscious.
Sep 1, 2014 6:36 PM

Jul 2014
I am 95% sure she is dead, I am going to leave 5% for the surprise factor.

Too many reasons to think she is still alife.
Sep 1, 2014 6:46 PM
Jul 2014
LegnaOnFire said:
I am 95% sure she is dead, I am going to leave 5% for the surprise factor.

Uf, I think the same D:
Sep 1, 2014 8:18 PM

Jan 2013
Vanisher said:
I hope she is dead, but it probably won't happen.

why? Because murder is cool?

so edgy
Sep 1, 2014 9:46 PM

Feb 2012
Definitely alive. How else are they going to fly that ship?

I'm more curious what happens to the martian chick that strangled her.

Stark700 said:
Possible memory loss? I don't think she's dead.
Would not surprise me.

Inaho's a smart guy though so I'm sure he'll find out who dun it.
Sep 1, 2014 9:53 PM

Oct 2013
Why couldn't they kill ASSeylum's assistant shit instead, fuck that loli bitch.
Sep 2, 2014 12:55 AM

May 2014
R4vel said:
Why couldn't they kill ASSeylum's assistant shit instead, fuck that loli bitch.

actually both of them should die side by side
Sep 2, 2014 3:30 AM

Mar 2014
Considering they still have to fly that ship, I'm guessing she's alive.

That, and there's the scene in the opening that we haven't seen yet (pointing a gun)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.