Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2014 12:16 PM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I must admit... I nearly cried at the end. TwT
Nov 7, 2016 9:56 AM

Nov 2012
Nozomi x Coco too strong this episode.
Mar 7, 2019 11:23 AM
Jun 2016
The church looks way too isolated, being surrounded by trees and all. It could be just perspective, though.

The church also seems to be devoid of crosses. I mean, the subtitles don't refer to it as a church but it definitely looks like one. It's begging to be called a church.

I'm predicting that Coco will become the next king since that's kind of the cliched path I think might happen. And Nattsu has a point since I think Coco's charismatic. Although Coco has a point as well if Nattsu becomes the king.

It seems that Bloody is a little suspicious of Kawarino. Yeah, the relationships between Nightmare's workers is getting a little confusing at this point. I'm guessing Despariah is a much newer leader or something.

For some reason, I find the combination of Bloody's transformed form and his voice to be a bit weird. I guess his transformed form looks kind of goofy and clashes with his rather serious voice. I don't know, the voice still fits it's just that it fits his "normal" form much more.

"Since then, your smile has always been shining on inside me. Along with your strong affection for your friends, and your great courage that sees your dreams through. Nozomi, thank you so much. I was able to make it this far because of you."
-Coco, Yes! PreCure 5
Dec 20, 2020 6:11 PM

Jul 2017
I love Bloody calling out how sketchy Kawarino has been. I know he's a villain, but I respect him a lot.
Mar 28, 2021 7:27 AM
Feb 2018
Well it's approaching, the time where the girls and the fairies need to separate.

This is impossible, Milk actually doesn't act like a selfish entitled bitch this episode! The redemption is here (I hope it's here to stay), also felt a little out of place when just the previous episode she was shown disrespecting Nozomi and in general she NEVER learns her lesson. I was pretty surprised seeing her have empathy for Nozomi this episode.

Bloody is an interesting one, calling out Kawarino and asking why he forced Hadenya to wear the mask. Also using his "own methods." Now if only he actually got results, really tired of Villains that just go "oh I can do it" then the moment their Kowaina gets defeated they retreat. Who are they trying to fool? Not Kawarino and not us, they aren't getting any results. I still like him though, since he actually uses strategy instead of brute force and he's probably planning to get back at Kawarino in some way.

"When the snow melts what gets left behind? Memories!" Wow Coco is a real charmer.

Nuts and the other girls being good wingmen was sweet. Also the whole scene with Nuts and Nozomi under the tree was really nice and emotional. Precure may just be a Magical Show for kids but it still hits hard with the lessons and the scenes. Watching that scene without context, I don't think people would expect this to be a Magical Girl kids show, it'd fit into the usual Romance Drama anime, which is again why I hate the "I won't watch it because it's a kids show" argument. Just because it's a "kids show" doesn't mean it can't be good.
CWCMar 28, 2021 9:55 AM
Oct 20, 2023 7:56 AM

May 2015
That's why I love Nozomi. She's a positive and happy girl but with a sensitive heart too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 1 Discussion

silverwalls - Jul 6, 2015

7 by ItsXolo »»
Dec 17, 2023 3:50 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 43 Discussion

Mat2468xk - Mar 5, 2019

4 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 3, 2023 6:26 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 39 Discussion

silverwalls - Jul 24, 2015

5 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 2, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 38 Discussion

Petite_Tomoyo - Jul 24, 2014

5 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 2, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 35 Discussion

minniemoon - Dec 17, 2020

3 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 2, 2023 7:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.