Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 21, 2014 7:15 AM
Jun 2014
What can I do if I forgot my password and e-mail address? Whether it would be possible to recover access to your account via a secure questions?
I also have a problem with the IRC, when I try to enter on the channel I get a message "You are banned from the channel #myanimelist" although I never enter there.
Aug 21, 2014 7:19 AM

Mar 2013
Regarding the IRC problem, does it say that the ban is issued on your IP address or account?
Aug 21, 2014 7:21 AM
Jun 2014
I don't know, but probably not on the account, because I haven't it. Maybe they don't like Poland?
Aug 21, 2014 7:24 AM

Mar 2013
Nah, MAL doesn't hold regional restrictions as far as I know. Do you use a dynamic IP or a static one? It is possible, although of extremely low chance, that if you use a dynamic IP you've gotten one that someone who was banned has previously used. Well, these are all speculations. Since you cannot access the IRC, I would wait for Kineta or Luna to look into the issue. Keep this thread alive and PM one of them (preferably Luna, since Kineta is approximately two months behind on the PMs) regarding this.
Aug 24, 2014 1:06 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
If you still need help please do the following:

Go to the rizon chat interface and join with this setting:
Nickname: Your MAL nick
Channels: -
Password: -
Auth: -

After that you will only be connected to the rizon server but won't join the #myanimelist channel automatically. Then type in the chat window:

/msg Luna your_message_here

With this you're contacting me directly via private message. Then I can find out why you're banned from IRC and we can also talk about your MAL account. If I'm not responding immediately please either wait for a bit or try again later (my nick is always online so you can leave messages but I'm obviously not always sitting at the computer).

More topics from this board

» I can't use forums using Windows High Contrast anymore

vasipi4946 - 11 hours ago

2 by deg »»
6 hours ago

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3372 by GARFIELDD666 »»
10 hours ago

» [Reported] Username being auto-pasted into search bar

DariTheWeeb - Feb 19

49 by DeadPiles »»
Yesterday, 6:03 PM

» IP ban glitch?

AverageRiceFan - Apr 21

2 by hich4n_ »»
Yesterday, 12:15 PM

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

127 by Spunkert »»
Yesterday, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.