Forums
New
would you fak unattractive girl/guy
yes. I m desperate to fak anything.
13.9%
no I'd rather die virgin.
86.1%
36 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 20, 2014 4:48 PM

Aug 2014
i feel bad for both sides in this story
Aug 20, 2014 4:50 PM
Dec 2010
if it was you siscon, id do anything
pls gibe body
Aug 20, 2014 4:53 PM

Jun 2014
Gotsupermilk said:
Mogu-sama said:
I wouldn't have a one night stand regardless of how attractive the person might be
Same

One night stands are incredibly overrated. I think that a lot of the people who engage in these frequently don't realize that emotional connections are a huge part of sex and can make it exponentially better. You just don't get that with one night stands.
Aug 20, 2014 5:32 PM

Aug 2014
katsucats said:
Kokororin said:
If I refuse to have sex with a random person for the only sake of having sex I'm a rebelious teenager virgin?
No, you lack reading comprehension, you justify your virginity with irrational and dichotomous logic, and then fall back on irrelevant platitudes. That makes you a rebellious teenager. Or maybe just a teenager with the emotional quotient of a 10 year old.

Kokororin said:
Do you have 0 standards?
Dichotomous much? See previous post.

Kokororin said:
And just for the record I'm a virgin but not because of anything you said but because I'm socially anxious. Even if I wasn't I still wouldn't have sex with a ugly slut just for the sake of getting the imaginary medal of non-virginity.
Yeah, you would rather die than have sex with someone whose physically unattractive, because you have unrealistic notions of masculinity.
I think your points are valid but there is no need to be so hostile to everyone. If they feel a certain way, you can't change it.
Aug 20, 2014 5:34 PM

Aug 2014
SaucyNudityBaron said:
Gotsupermilk said:
Same

One night stands are incredibly overrated. I think that a lot of the people who engage in these frequently don't realize that emotional connections are a huge part of sex and can make it exponentially better. You just don't get that with one night stands.
I think maybe I'm just to emotional and everything would need to feel right. I can't be rushed into things.
Aug 20, 2014 5:36 PM

Jul 2014
Bit Manichean your poll.
~ça vax~

Aug 20, 2014 6:17 PM

Jun 2014
katsucats said:
Kokororin said:
When did I ever justify anything? And obviously "rather die" is just an expression, in what scenario would someone point a gun to your head and say "sex with this girl or you die"?
Yeah, a sexually frustrated expression that demonstrates your unrealistic notion of masculinity, like I said. Whether "die" is figurative is irrelevant; the expression points out several things:
1. You're irrationally adverse to unattractive girls.
2. Your criterion on whether to fuck a girl highly depends on her physical attractiveness.
3. Yet, you put sex on an untouchable pedestal. Contrary to your justifications, sex to you is a huge deal. How do I know this? Because you'd rather figuratively "die" than pump some woman for 2 minutes.

Wtf.. you're absolutely crazy, you're insane, how could even make such a connection in your head, sick help. just sick help
1.How is that irrational? The reason people are adverse to unnatractive mates is evolutional
2. Not only on her physical attractiveness, but also on her moral attractiveness, her being a slut is alreadt a cut-down
3. If it were such a huge deal, I'd have alreadt done it - either to fit in, or to justify it being a big deal. The fact one can simply pay for someone to do it is already a sign of the fact that being virgin or not is a choice. Unless you're piss poor of course
I called you a manslut because your position would fit inthe OP criteria: a desperate for sex which would accept even a ugly slut just for the simple sake of losing your virginity. When you can do it with someone that is professionally trained for sex and probably attractive (prostitutes), and the fact you wouldn't neglect the ugly slut just for the sake of losing your virginity tells me you're the one who makes it such a big deal, instead of saying no because you have stanrdards, either be of attractiveness standards, moral standards, KNOWING the person standards, marriage standards, or all of them in my case

katsucats said:
Kokororin said:
Taking things literally
So it's not only low EQ...

Kokororin said:
And you wear a skeleton avatar and self proclaims as forum antagonist. Who are you to call anyone a teenager?
lol I won't get baited into your dick measuring contest. We're talking about virginity. If you want to know about my avatar, look me up on OKCupid.
You really think I am stupid if you think I think that's you on your avatar
KokororinAug 20, 2014 6:21 PM
To think is the living of the believer. To believe, is to think.
pw: qwertyuiop
Aug 20, 2014 6:18 PM

Jun 2014
katsucats said:
mclovinballz said:
No.
Kokororin, the fact that you're so antagonistic to people who claim to be non-virgins is very telling.
If anything, I'm slughtly adverse to people who wear their non-virginity as a medal, when that takes literally no effort nowadays
But of course you'd call me a teenager for having standards, for instance, sex only after marriage, and call me frustrated for neglecting "sex just for the sake of losing virginity"
Aug 20, 2014 6:26 PM

Oct 2012
Kokororin said:
katsucats said:
Kokororin, the fact that you're so antagonistic to people who claim to be non-virgins is very telling.
If anything, I'm slughtly adverse to people who wear their non-virginity as a medal, when that takes literally no effort nowadays
But of course you'd call me a teenager for having standards, for instance, sex only after marriage, and call me frustrated for neglecting "sex just for the sake of losing virginity"
Hah. The difference is I don't even go on about my philosophy of getting women in the bag, or how to navigate interpersonal psychology, or the pros and cons of fucking women... like you virgins do.

Standards... "I'd rather die than having sex with an ugly woman" is not standards. It's a show of misguided masculinity.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Aug 20, 2014 6:31 PM
Jul 2018
Maybe we should tone it down a bit? Feels like you both wanna rile each other up, y'know?
Aug 20, 2014 6:33 PM

Jun 2014
katsucats said:
Kokororin said:
Hah. The difference is I don't even go on about my philosophy of getting women in the bag, or how to navigate interpersonal psychology, or the pros and cons of fucking women... like you virgins do.

Standards... "I'd rather die than having sex with an ugly woman" is not standards. It's a show of misguided masculinity.
Don't take the context out of the whole thread.
It was specifically about fucking an "ugly slut" just for the sake of losing your virginity
Aug 20, 2014 6:34 PM

Mar 2014
Kokororin said:
katsucats said:
You should really stop making up excuses for why you're a virgin to hide the fact that you just can't get laid. Acceptance is the first step towards recovery.
Aug 20, 2014 6:35 PM

Feb 2014
I don't want to go through something like this

Aug 20, 2014 6:39 PM

Jun 2014
mclovinballz said:
Kokororin said:
You should really stop making up excuses for why you're a virgin to hide the fact that you just can't get laid. Acceptance is the first step towards recovery.
Quote any excuse I made for being a virgin. The only "excuse" I made was for not fucking an ugly slut for the sake of losing virginity. If I cared about it I'd already have used money either way
If I told you I don't drink or smoke would you also say it's because I'm makign excuses not to do so? When all it takes is literally the same as losing your virginity if you're that desperate
KokororinAug 20, 2014 6:42 PM
Aug 20, 2014 6:41 PM

Mar 2014
Kokororin said:
mclovinballz said:
Quote any excuse I made for being a virgin. The only "excuse" I made was for not fucking an ugly slut for the sake of losing virginity. If I cared about it I'd already have used money either way
Denial is only going to make recovery worse.
Aug 20, 2014 6:42 PM
Jul 2012
And so, the Great Virginity Wars of the Casual Discussion board raged on without an end in sight...
Aug 20, 2014 6:43 PM

Jun 2014
mclovinballz said:
Kokororin said:
What exactly did I deny? Be more specific.
I never denied being a virgin, and the fact you make such a big fuss out of it seems cheesy
KokororinAug 20, 2014 6:46 PM
Aug 20, 2014 6:58 PM

Mar 2014
Kokororin said:
mclovinballz said:
What exactly did I deny? Be more specific.
I never denied being a virgin, and the fact you make such a big fuss out of it seems cheesy
Obliviousness is just another form of denial.
Aug 21, 2014 9:31 AM

Dec 2008
Thread locked
Pointless thread with trolling and no noteworthy discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

767 by Hitagi__Furude »»
5 minutes ago

» Twitter is officially X.com now

deg - Today

26 by Daviljoe193 »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you guys actually read the comments on the threads here

tsukareru - May 11

32 by Malkshake »»
2 hours ago

» I showed the music that I've produced to my father, he liked it

weirdmusty7 - Today

16 by Kwanthemaster »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » is marriage compulsory? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 10

74 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.