Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 12, 2014 4:43 PM

Dec 2013
Ha, i knew it, the moment they went underwater! it felt kinda cheap but i loved it, good chapter
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 12, 2014 5:18 PM

Jun 2011
The good thing about is chapter is that there is finally a love story that is evolving, to show your love is a normal thing in life and it's always shown as too special in manga I think.

But there is one thing i didn't get. Natsu says something so he swallows water and is paralized, thats legit. But Gejeel says something to Natsu and he doesn't swallow water? That was kind of strange because you saw air bubbles in the picture so he had to swallow at least a bit water because his mouth was open.
Aug 12, 2014 5:57 PM

Dec 2008
Gajeel/Levy isn't one of my ships but this was fantastic. Made me squeal in delight.
I was expecting him to say something like "HANDS OFF MY GIRL/WOMAN!" which would've been a bit strange but would have equally made me squeal. "HANDS OFF!" works just as fine! I am relatively pleased by this development.
Aug 12, 2014 6:22 PM

May 2012
that kiss caught me off guard.. I thought she'll give Gajeel 'Air' by using her magic..
always love to see Gajeel than Gray..

Aug 12, 2014 7:13 PM

Feb 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Flashoftheback said:
That poison water was BS though.

Not really. TOrafusa has repeatedly stated that fighting in water was his forte and his body was hydrodynamic as fuck so him being able to provide the water for his fighting style makes sense.

And for whatever reason, it's only Gajeel who didn't "accidentally" inhale the poison and passed out and for whatever reason Natsu can't use his ability in water. If the one who conscious is Natsu, would Levi kiss him??? -- So unnatural.
Aug 12, 2014 7:15 PM

Dec 2012
Gray is better than Gajeel.

Chapter sucked ass.
I mean how convenient of Levy automatically arrive in the same location of Gajeel, and give him a kiss to save his life.
Pretty boring. Forced, and crappy.

Only thing I liked is that Gajeel and Natsu was getting shit kicked by Torafusa.

6/10
Aug 12, 2014 7:17 PM

Dec 2012
Meh chapter. Gajeel doesn't interest me, and neither does Natsu.
Hope this fight ends soon. and we get back to other scenes.
Aug 12, 2014 7:42 PM
May 2014
Flashoftheback said:
Darklight0303 said:

Not really. TOrafusa has repeatedly stated that fighting in water was his forte and his body was hydrodynamic as fuck so him being able to provide the water for his fighting style makes sense.

And for whatever reason, it's only Gajeel who didn't "accidentally" inhale the poison and passed out and for whatever reason Natsu can't use his ability in water. If the one who conscious is Natsu, would Levi kiss him??? -- So unnatural.

have you ever lit a fire underwater?
Aug 12, 2014 8:04 PM

Feb 2014
FT_Fangirl_15 said:
Flashoftheback said:

have you ever lit a fire underwater?

Now you just didn't pay attention to it. Natsu did it in earlier chapter. Most notable was while in training pre-GMG.
Aug 12, 2014 8:40 PM

Jun 2012
These stock antagonists were actually holding their own for a couple pages? Wow.

Talk about plot convenience with Revy though, of all the people that could of come down to help them.
Aug 12, 2014 9:44 PM

Jul 2013
Even Kisame can't get in the way of those GaLe vibes.

Good chapter, first kiss in Fairy Tail (even if it's not classified as a kiss, seeing how it was mostly just Levy trying to give some oxygen to Gajeel).

Why is this chapter being released so early though?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2014 10:40 PM

Mar 2014
valker said:

Chapter sucked ass.
I mean how convenient of Levy automatically arrive in the same location of Gajeel, and give him a kiss to save his life.

Only thing I liked is that Gajeel and Natsu was getting shit kicked by Torafusa.

6/10

Please elaborate on how great Gray is...Meanwhile you act like Levy came out of nowhere when she is shown earlier swimming to find the others.. It wasn't a kiss.. She was giving him oxygen... What else was she to do? You're trying to hard to over think a simple chapter

Even though there are rare complaints.. They're shitty at best
Aug 12, 2014 11:16 PM
Sep 2012
Darklight0303 said:
The_Mad_Wizard said:
Is this the first time a couple actually kissed in this manga?

aye sir

I may be wrong but, didn't Erza and Jellal kiss once? o.O
Aug 13, 2014 12:38 AM

Jul 2013
breezababe93 said:
Darklight0303 said:

aye sir

Oh true, forgot about that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2014 12:57 AM
Dec 2013
Dat_Kiss HNGGGGGGGGGG - This ship has now sailed!

Good chapter and great way to start off the first kiss of the manga Hiro!
Aug 13, 2014 12:58 AM
Dec 2013
breezababe93 said:
Darklight0303 said:

aye sir

Nope, Jellal pushed her away before they could make contacts with their lips.
Aug 13, 2014 1:05 AM

May 2012
Welp, all the fangirls be screaming. Not that I'm complaining since Levy=Best Fairy Tail girl :P

Aug 13, 2014 1:34 AM
Oct 2013
Likecheese said:
The good thing about is chapter is that there is finally a love story that is evolving, to show your love is a normal thing in life and it's always shown as too special in manga I think.

But there is one thing i didn't get. Natsu says something so he swallows water and is paralized, thats legit. But Gejeel says something to Natsu and he doesn't swallow water? That was kind of strange because you saw air bubbles in the picture so he had to swallow at least a bit water because his mouth was open.
He probably just didn't swallow
Aug 13, 2014 2:29 AM

Apr 2014
Oh my god my OTP <3
I'm in love with this chapter <3
Aug 13, 2014 3:07 AM

Aug 2010
TheGrandSage23 said:
Barion-Zara said:
What a way to get this couple to kiss XD I didn't mind though :P

I love this couple a lot.

Other than that, thought what happened this chap was BS -.- what's with that hax ability and where the hell did it come from?

One thing I must admit, the art this chapter was stellar even more than usual :O

In what way was this chapter BS? Because Torafusa flooded the guild with water and poison.. You're trying too hard

I'm saying that, because...why didn't he use this ability before. It just came out of no where. If they explain how he did it then I won't bitch but how the hell did he cover all that area with water coming out of nowhere -.-
Aug 13, 2014 4:13 AM

Aug 2012
The Gale ship has officially set sail.
Aug 13, 2014 4:35 AM

Apr 2008
Barion-Zara said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

In what way was this chapter BS? Because Torafusa flooded the guild with water and poison.. You're trying too hard

I'm saying that, because...why didn't he use this ability before. It just came out of no where. If they explain how he did it then I won't bitch but how the hell did he cover all that area with water coming out of nowhere -.-

The same way that Tempesta drowned a city in his toxic gas. THey are fuckin demons
Aug 13, 2014 5:56 AM

Jan 2014
meh...one the author's way of getting his characters to get together ("the pairing/s")
..but in wasn't that bad...one of my fav pairs in FT GajeelxLevi :)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 13, 2014 7:08 AM

Oct 2013
dat save
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Aug 13, 2014 7:17 AM

Dec 2013
:O So it's official now
Aug 13, 2014 12:38 PM

May 2013
Awesome.
Aug 13, 2014 3:14 PM

Jul 2014
TheGrandSage23 said:
valker said:

Chapter sucked ass.

6/10

Please elaborate on how great Gray is...Meanwhile you act like Levy came out of nowhere when she is shown earlier swimming to find the others.. It wasn't a kiss.. She was giving him oxygen... What else was she to do? You're trying to hard to over think a simple chapter

Even though there are rare complaints
.. They're shitty at best

Gray is more awesome. Deal with it :>

GaLe is one of my least favourite pairings in the manga, particularly because I don't like Gajeel and find him terrible. and yes he's right, it was very convenient of Levy to show up out of nowhere, and jump in the water and save Gajeel.
Aug 13, 2014 3:21 PM
Jun 2014
boring chapter. a forced romantic moment, and some annoying iron dolt like Gajeel telling the soon to be fodder that his girl shouldn't be touched.
meh. Hopefully we move on from this fight.

atleast the good thing is that Natsu is out of commission and that the demons actually got back up
Aug 13, 2014 3:34 PM

Nov 2013
Meh

Can Mashima make the story even more preditable?

And btw I miss Gajeel old look more and more. The more Mashima draws him the more childish he becomes.

ps : but I admit the panel with gajeel and Levy was nice.
Aug 13, 2014 3:53 PM
Jun 2014
show us some Laxus or Gildartz's fights. Two actual badasses that shit on Gajeel anyday of the week
Aug 14, 2014 1:44 AM

May 2014
Amazing chapter!! Much better than the last one.

I thought that the demons were already down but i was wrong ( thank god i was)

Now and FINALLY we might see Gajeel DF (EPIIIIIIIC) That Levy moment was great too.

GAJEEL GOGO

PS: Please guys... iam fan of Laxus and Gray, but dont ge fanatic for someone.... its kinda stupid, just cause eyour character doesnt show up doesnt mean other are shitty, you guys act like kids seriously
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Aug 14, 2014 1:53 AM

May 2014
Btw guys, so Gajeel will take Torafusa (high probably)´

How about Tempesta? Natsu, Lucy, Juvia are down, i believe that they wont fight for a while because of that poison.... Gajeel will be down after an intense fight against Torafusa.

Who will show up and beat Tempesta? LAXUS? or GRAY?
Aug 14, 2014 1:57 AM

May 2014
short_review said:
Meh

And btw I miss Gajeel old look more and more. The more Mashima draws him the more childish he becomes.

Every single chapter EVERY, you complain about something, you are kinda annoying to be honest
Aug 14, 2014 2:47 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:

Now and FINALLY we might see Gajeel DF (EPIIIIIIIC) That Levy moment was great too.

GAJEEL GOGO

PS: Please guys... iam fan of Laxus and Gray, but dont ge fanatic for someone.... its kinda stupid, just cause eyour character doesnt show up doesnt mean other are shitty, you guys act like kids seriously

There is no Gajeel dragon force for fucki's sake
Aug 14, 2014 3:31 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

GAJEEL GOGO

I dont know if you are stupid or just a troller

1. Gajeel is a 1 gen dragon slayer

2. Every dragon salyer has his dragon force

3. Saying Gajeel has no dragon force proves how completly kid you are. Sry i had to say this, bacause you are not only complaining everytime about characters but you make fool of yourself by saying stupid comments
Aug 14, 2014 3:40 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

3. Saying Gajeel has no dragon force proves how completly kid you are. Sry i had to say this, bacause you are not only complaining everytime about characters but you make fool of yourself by saying stupid comments

I'm not stupid. Look at all the first gen Dragon Force? How did they trigger it. WEndy did it by eating high magical charged Air. Natsu did the same only with fire. Where did Gajeel eat high magic metal? Nowhere. A kiss won't give Gajeel dragon Force. SOrry to burst your bubble
Aug 14, 2014 7:35 AM
Jul 2013
That Natsu and Gajeel fight in the beginning.. xD
Aug 14, 2014 7:49 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

I'm not stupid. Look at all the first gen Dragon Force? How did they trigger it. WEndy did it by eating high magical charged Air. Natsu did the same only with fire. Where did Gajeel eat high magic metal? Nowhere. A kiss won't give Gajeel dragon Force. SOrry to burst your bubble

wtf ? who said a kiss would do it? oh and btw it wasnt a kiss, Levy was just giving him AIR.

Gajeel will have is dragon force
Aug 14, 2014 8:13 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

wtf ? who said a kiss would do it? oh and btw it wasnt a kiss, Levy was just giving him AIR.

Gajeel will have is dragon force

He will when he finds a chunk of his element that has a high magical charge. WHich is unlikely to happen in this fight. That was my point from the start. I never said he won't have one. I just said he won't have one IN THIS BATTLE.
Aug 15, 2014 3:33 AM

May 2014
GajeelxLevy FTW! 5/5

Aug 16, 2014 5:41 AM
Aug 2014
love this chapter real cool shadow power is epic btw they are not op there power are pretty obvious on how the new power they got works after all this is a battle manga what do you expect power has to be epic
Aug 16, 2014 9:35 PM
Jan 2013
lel kitfisto moment.
Aug 17, 2014 11:44 AM

Jul 2013
Gajeel doesn't realise what she did now does he? I hope he does...
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Aug 17, 2014 2:19 PM

Dec 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

Even if he does don't make your hopes lol. I expect some comedy out of it next chapter, Gajeel yelling at Levy and stuff.
Aug 17, 2014 4:33 PM

Nov 2013
kakoa1234 said:
short_review said:
Meh

Every single chapter EVERY, you complain about something, you are kinda annoying to be honest

Nope ! Sometimes it's so bad that I don't even comment !

And I already said

I'm just reading it out of boredom when I have too much time :D
Aug 17, 2014 6:23 PM

Mar 2013
Ahh so many GaLe feelsss.
That 'kiss' was unexpected though she could've just Solid Scripted Air and then Iron to him but, who needs Iron when your girl's right there eh?

On another note, does anyone miss Gildarts?
Aug 18, 2014 4:44 AM

Nov 2013
HyuugaLover said:

You mean Shanks?
Aug 18, 2014 4:45 AM

Apr 2008
HyuugaLover said:
Ahh so many GaLe feelsss.
That 'kiss' was unexpected though she could've just Solid Scripted Air and then Iron to him but, who needs Iron when your girl's right there eh?

The fact that he isn't in this arc proves things aren't the worst they can be
Aug 18, 2014 4:48 AM
Dec 2013
short_review said:
HyuugaLover said:

You mean Shanks?
Joke is old now.

Tyrantarmy6 said:
I think he actually did, which is why he suddenly grab hold on levi when that demon was gonna attack her, otherwise he would be mindlessly blank having no clue what happened to him.
Aug 20, 2014 9:51 AM

Sep 2013
This came out of nowhere :O anyone who says it's predictable is a stupid tard :( no questions asked

And you need AIR to breathe not oxygen, just oxygen harms your body, Gajeel is using magic that's why he's not sinking and Levy is under water so her magic wouldn't even reach Gajeel, how about using common sense before taking BS huh? :(

The last page should have said : "HANDS OFF MY WOMAN!!!" XD
ichii_1Aug 20, 2014 9:55 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.