Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2014 4:11 AM

Jun 2014
Medaka box is one of the best mangas I have ever watched.

I would like to know what other anime fans think of it and why? (possible spoilers).

Note: please give your opinion of this manga after you at least read 50 chapters from it. cuz that's when the manga really starts to get interesting.
Aug 9, 2014 4:15 AM

Jan 2009
it will be more awesome if i can understand the japanese games the author put up on later chapters of the manga

but overall its a very good read, i miss Ajimu and Kumagawa
Aug 9, 2014 4:39 AM

Dec 2012
Yeah it's one of my favorite manga. And actually the manga that got me in the medium, so I will always like it for that. I'm thinking of re-reading it, I miss the characters :o

j0x said:
it will be more awesome if i can understand the japanese games the author put up on later chapters of the manga

I just skimmed through that lol. Too much text as expected from Niso @_@
Aug 9, 2014 4:41 AM

Jan 2011
j0x said:

The Jet Black Wedding arc was pretty boring with all that wordplay. It just doesn't come off the same when you need to have it explained to you. As least we got the awesome Shiranui Fresh arc afterwards.
Aug 9, 2014 4:52 AM

Oct 2012
Medaka box is fucking stupid, everytime she gets caught "somehow" and the villain is like "oh those are sum nice breasteses! im gonna grab em" then she somehow gets all angus and defeats them, this happens evertime in the anime, fucking stupid bullshyte.
Aug 10, 2014 1:20 AM

Jun 2014
Medaka box was made to mock other shounen manga so its only normal for medaka to just beat the evil guys and when we really look at the last arc zenkichi was the one who saved the day by defeting ihiko
Aug 14, 2014 12:28 PM

May 2013
Draeswolf said:
Medaka box is fucking stupid, everytime she gets caught "somehow" and the villain is like "oh those are sum nice breasteses! im gonna grab em" then she somehow gets all angus and defeats them, this happens evertime in the anime, fucking stupid bullshyte.

This is exactly why we said manga discussion, so stupid people like you dont appear, you talk ike its soooooo retarded for the good guys to win,obviously you are not a Shounen Jump fan.

Anyway, for me Medaka is my top favourite manga, i think the reason sales didnt go well and not many people like it is because of the slow start it has,reaally slow, most people drop after season 1 at most.
The manga tho, god the potential it has, so many original powers,one of the best character developements i have ever seen in manga/anime, you couldn't even guess how things will work out, like the time zenkichi completely rejected medaka just to see how importan he is to her,and yet kept rejecting her so she can live on her own, you would expect them to not be as close as they were and yet they got closer each arc,how many times did he propose? 3 I think? Of course the long timeskip in which they couldn't see each other was a pain,and yet look at the MAN coming after 10 years and proposes yet again and ofc she accepts....for the 3rd time, for some reason whnever he proposed he was killed but anyway.
What's not to love about this manga, it has 3 of the most broken characters in anime history,powers are ooriginal as fk, character developement perfect,who would expect Kumagawa to become so good lol, whoever thinks its stupid should first read it and then make assumption seriously

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.