New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 9, 2014 5:13 AM

Jul 2013
The cover illustration is out.

Release Date: 10th of October

And the synopsis again:

"When I think about it, it was the same crossing as the one where I met 'him.'"
It was long before the white sister carrying many grimoires escaped the magic side and fell out of the sky that Shoukuhou Misaki first met Kamijou Touma.
Even now, Shoukuhou Misaki remembers the spiky haired boy.
At first, she thought it was just some new way of hitting on a girl
and then, he saw her wearing a swimsuit
and then, she hits him with her bag
and then, she experienced an indirect kiss
and finally
he saved her life.
This is one of the only few pieces of happy moments in her life that she can hold dear to.
The strongest mental esper [Mental Out]'s important memory.
The story which unfolds Shoukuhou Misaki's past begins now.
Sep 9, 2014 5:35 AM

Nov 2013
HYPE
Sep 9, 2014 5:43 AM

Aug 2009
>Misaki's past
>no Level 5 boobs
>true middle schooler?
Sep 9, 2014 5:48 AM

Nov 2013
Touma looks badass.
Sep 9, 2014 6:16 AM

May 2012
Awesome

^ True having his shirts un-zipped makes him seem a little different from our usual Touma. Looking forward to this volume getting to know more about Misaki and pre-memory loss Touma :D
Sep 9, 2014 6:35 AM

Aug 2010
Yay! The hype is real >.<!!

I'm guessing Misaki is in her first year of middle school in this flash back. Dat DFC XD How the hell did she get that growth sprout in just 2 years XD

And Touma!! WHY U LOOK SO COOL Can't wait to know more about the most mysterious character in the whole Index series :P
Sep 9, 2014 6:57 AM

Aug 2013
Yay DFC Misaki :D

Damn it looks like pre-memory loss Touma is gonna be a bad boy type of guy lol
Sep 9, 2014 7:07 AM

Feb 2009
>DFC Misaki
She must have chugged down a ton of Musashino milk to get to her current size. It did wonders for Konori and Fukiyose after all. All for her man I guess.
Hype intensifies.
Sep 9, 2014 8:06 AM
Oct 2012
Cover of New Testament SS bundled with new artbook by Haimura.

Sep 9, 2014 10:17 AM
Sep 9, 2014 10:30 AM
Oct 2012
Official cover of NT 11

Sep 9, 2014 9:05 PM

Nov 2011
Those eyes can pierce a person's mind and soul.
Sep 9, 2014 10:29 PM

Feb 2014
belatkuro said:
>DFC Misaki
She must have chugged down a ton of Musashino milk to get to her current size. It did wonders for Konori and Fukiyose after all. All for her man I guess.
Hype intensifies.

If it's milk, it gotta be Musashino milk. :D
Oct 5, 2014 10:23 AM
Oct 2012
Kamachi better have written a hell of a novel. I'm in utter despair right now and need my fix.
Oct 7, 2014 12:18 AM

Aug 2010
And here we go...PV out and

So much fun already :D

Too bad Touma wasn't really hitting on her though but just Misaki thinking about it was fun on its own right :P Nice idea though. Leaving ur phone with a girl XD

Loved the "no f***s given" when he just came up to her saying u shouldn't be sitting like that and how chill he was telling her what he panties are so lol

Flustered Misaki FTW <3 38 times XD sure is overreacting for a piece of panties lol

But it really is confirmed to have only been a year :O and foreshadows a feelz ending T_T

Dat making fun of her DFC doe. Never would've thought that can happen from Touma to Misaki XD
Barion-ZaraOct 7, 2014 10:09 AM
Oct 7, 2014 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
Well this should be fun. Misaki sure has a casual way of living her life. I'm curious about this meeting with her and Touma though since it will be in details this time.

>Happiest moment of her life.
Okay, now I'm seriously interested.

I'll probably start reading the first chapter after it's fully done but the prologue was interesting so far.
Oct 7, 2014 3:46 PM

Aug 2013
Touma is such a pimp lol
Oct 7, 2014 6:10 PM

Jan 2011
>That making fun of DFC

Oh damn, I really like this Touman. Too bad he's dead. ;_;

Oct 8, 2014 2:59 AM

Aug 2010
Kuremisago said:
>That making fun of DFC

Oh damn, I really like this Touman. Too bad he's dead. ;_;

Our new TOuMan is getting there :P
Oct 9, 2014 3:51 AM

Aug 2010
Illustrations out!!

TouMAN looking so friggin BA in that pic :O His arm seems weird and ofc he's in a hospital gown XD BUT HIS FACE IS SO BOSS!!! And School Mizugi for Misaki XD Called it lol :P
Oct 9, 2014 4:30 AM

Aug 2013
Touma is so fucking GAR in that illustration. But that arm angle doe...
Oct 9, 2014 4:31 AM

Apr 2013
looks like misaki got a tit job
an egomaniac and a fool

Oct 9, 2014 7:04 AM

Feb 2009
Lots of Misaki, big and small. That school swimsuit.

Seems she and Seria got along back then. Wonder what happened for them to have some hostility later.

New girl looks like the prototype character design of Haimura for Misaki. Interesting that it was reused given the content of the spoilers.

Misaka and Index might have stood side by side with Touma in NT8 but Misaki was first in standing back to back with him.

Dat Touma.

And given how most of the spoilers are true, does this mean that NT11 is the Titanic? The ship set sailed for the first time only to sink in the same volume? I think I'm going to cry. That explains some things though.

Hype super intensifies.
Oct 9, 2014 9:09 AM
Oct 2012
Still have mixed feelings about HO being on the wraparound band of NT 11 but the pictures look great!
Oct 10, 2014 5:44 AM

Jan 2014
Dat touma pict.... i need avatar for that Asap.

and could the flute that misaki have is actually given by touma so she can call him or something
ChaosSaviourOct 10, 2014 5:51 AM
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
Oct 14, 2014 3:14 AM

Aug 2010
HQ illustrations out and so much Misaki >.<!!! Get ready for the FEEELZ trip T^T
Oct 14, 2014 9:28 AM

Feb 2009
Lots of DFC Misaki goodness. Wonder what prompted Touma to go to a pool/beach with Misaki and what made Misaki hit him with a bag. Of course, badass Touma is badass. And that last illustration already has some feels in it. My heart is not ready.
Expecting translation sometime tomorrow.

#6 Level 5 confirmed to be called Outsider. FIVE_OVER illustration is named Outsider. Pic for reference
Oct 14, 2014 11:04 AM

Jan 2011

I guess Touman failed to save her.

Anyway, I'm gonna go...throw up now.

Oct 14, 2014 11:29 AM

May 2012
Kuremisago said:

I guess Touman failed to save her.

Anyway, I'm gonna go...throw up now.

Wait is that Misaki ? 0_0
Oct 15, 2014 1:51 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome start So many KaMisaki moments <3 Their interactions are so fun dammit. Why u do this Kamachi?! >○<

Loved the pool part with Touma making fun of her lol...esp how terribly non athletic she is and her DFC XD

Lol'd at Seria's hypnotism notebook XD Last resort remove the pantsu :3
Misaki's inner reactions were hilariously cute <3

Can't wait for more SeriaxMisaki interactions hehe

And finally Oh Touma! How I miss ur speeches XD "Even if I'm being controlled as long as I can save a girl I don't care" Pimp mode activate. Misaki pantsu status: Wet as F*** hahaha XD

Also the obligatory Mikoto mention and comparison with all dem similarities XD I wonder who asked Kamachi to add that scene :P
Oct 15, 2014 2:02 AM

Aug 2013
“You bet. And I hope you guys are willing to put your life on the line and come at me with everything you’ve got.”

pre-memory TouMAN is still the same GAR person i always know

Barion-Zara said:
Misaki pantsu status: Wet as F*** hahaha XD

Any girl would wet their panties if TouMAN protected them.

Oct 15, 2014 5:10 AM

Aug 2010
We also got all the parts in the spoiler.

- Seen in Mizugi (School mizugi at that XD)
- Hit with a handbag (Seria trolling Remove panties scene)
- Indirect kiss with whistle :3

So much fun <3

Oh also...“Death to the Level 5.” It sounded like the ritual of some strange cult.

I wonder which cult they're talking about XDXDXD
Oct 15, 2014 5:40 AM

Aug 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Oh also...“Death to the Level 5.” It sounded like the ritual of some strange cult.

I wonder which cult they're talking about XDXDXD

That certain cult's hostility is so real even Kamachi makes it canon lol
Oct 15, 2014 11:54 AM

Aug 2010
“I was wrong?” she muttered in a daze. “My memories were wrong? My memories with Kamijou Touma didn’t exist?”

WAIT WAIT WAIT O_o?!?!?! WHY U DO THIS KAMACHI!!! FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Is this for real?! How much of those flashbacks were a lie? U're not saying all of them right?! Plz! That troll is too stronK OTL

Really though, since when did they change her memories?
Oct 15, 2014 3:45 PM

Nov 2011
Ha, so that's how Misaki met Touma. Well, it's a bit cliche but funny at the same time. Touma always rushing on time...

Lol, and poor Misaki. She can't erase Touma's memories because of his Imagine Breaker. Too bad. Well, it's not like she would of known in the first place anyways. 38+ attempted uses of her remote? Oh my goodness..

Well anyways, a funny chapter although I can see a darker side of the story coming. Interesting to see Kihara Yuiitsu in the first chapter of this volume as well.

belatkuro said:

#6 Level 5 confirmed to be called Outsider. FIVE_OVER illustration is named Outsider. Pic for reference

Ooh interesting.
Oct 16, 2014 4:26 AM

Mar 2014
Chapter 1 was pretty interesting. Really liked how Touma constantly teased Misaki with her DFC, finishing her off when he said she can't provide the support of a young lady.

After that it got pretty tense with how Misaki doesn't know which of her memories is fake and how this could happen.

I'm really excited for Chapter 2 atm.
“Listen, little girl. When I refer to a young woman, I mean someone who manages a student dorm and has the tolerance to give anyone advice if they want it. And there is one thing you lack as far as that’s concerned. Do you know what that is, little girl?”

There was no way she could, so she gave him a confused look and he gave the answer.

“These common breasts of yours disqualify you from providing the support of a young woman. Give up and try again later.”
-Kamijou Touma
Oct 16, 2014 5:59 PM

Jan 2013
iz gud
Please check my music out on SoundCloud! There's something for everyone.

Oct 17, 2014 12:17 AM

Aug 2010
Nice stuff once again :D

I really feel bad for Misaki right now :( I hope that most of her memories are true. But how will that be confirmed anyway? No one knows the truth anymore D:

Loved the interactions with Seria so much XD
And more Kamachi teasing foreshadowing that he'll give us a Seria volume soon too >.<

Lol'd so much at "are u really a middle school student?" While feeling her up erotically (for me :P) Yuri Doujins incoming!! But really that's the million dollar question XD

Maybe her memories were messed up enough to think she was a DFC at that time and she actually wasn't lol

Also the scene she made Seria cry just from mentioning Touma thinks of her as a creepy old woman with two lumps of fat XD I want to see her face though XD would be really cute <3

And finally...Tsuchimikado has become Seria's personal bodyguard? Nice XD
Oct 18, 2014 12:11 AM

Nov 2011
Shit, I almost forgot a new chapter came out yesterday. Based js06.

Ohi Kumokawa Seria. Nice to see her in this volume. We find probably find out even more truth about Misaki. At this point, she is my third favorite level 5 Esper in the series now. Well in regards to theories, I guess we'll have to see how they play out. Should be interesting.

And I have to wonder sometimes if she really is a middle school student as well L

*edit* checks updates.
Lol, another chapter came out. I wouldn't be surprised if this volume gets completed by end of the week. Anyways.....

>“I guess I’ll just have you give me some spoilers for everything I don’t understand☆”
Now that's the level 5 esper girl I know and adore. Also kinda interesting to meet Mitsuari Ayu this volume.
Stark700Oct 18, 2014 12:21 AM
Oct 18, 2014 12:15 AM

Aug 2010
Chp3...Ship is back :D
If Kamachi tries to make the memories seem false again I'm gonna be......

Anyway nice info about Mental Out :3
And Lol'd at Misaki wondering since when Seria was tsundere XD

So are we gonna be seeing TouMan nxt chp or the epilogue only? Hope we see some Othinus-chan too >.<
Oct 18, 2014 4:50 AM

Feb 2009
So much for thinking that the new FIVE_OVER is from the #6. Dammit Kamachi.
It's pretty ugly though. I've read enough doujins to know where this is going. Hope Japan doesn't get ideas and just focus on more KaMisaki doujins, with Seria as a bonus.

That sigh of relief from Misaki. It's no wonder she ended up on the ground after that. She's truly in love with the Touman. The worst hasn't arrived yet though so I shouldn't get this excited.

Mitsuari Ayu huh. I guess it's the 'Ari' in Mitsuari that's the ant, as opposed to the 'Hou' in Shokuhou for bee. Interesting that she's somewhat the backup for Misaki. Makes you wonder if Mikoto has a backup as well given how there are a lot of Electromasters in AC. That Parameter List is definitely a big thing in the core of the esper development. Really funny that Mitori just ignored it back in Railgun.
And finally some clarity on Misaki's powers, though that seems so vague that you couldn't really think it's mind manipulation.

Not much left untranslated for the volume. Where art thou, Touma?
Oct 18, 2014 10:15 PM

Aug 2013
And the TouMAN has come to save the day
Oct 19, 2014 12:41 AM

Nov 2011
Well that Ayu girl is certainly quite an outspoken person. It also looks like Five Over OS had a lot of unresolved problems. No surprise there.

Dang what a chapter. I might have to read this again but one hopefully this reaches an understandable conclusion for the volume.
Oct 19, 2014 5:42 AM

Mar 2012
Too much psychological attack. As expected for battle between mental related power.

And of course TouMAN will save his girl.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 19, 2014 6:24 AM

Aug 2010
I can't wait to see what misfortune brought TouMan to that spot at that specific time XD Totally looking BA!

Misaki was <3 this chap :3
Oct 19, 2014 6:37 AM

Aug 2009
Touma's illustration seems weird...And he reminds me of Kabamaru.

Touma was out for a walk after the end of the fight with the world huh?Or was it something else?

This is basically an entire volume of 3 girls fangirling over himXD
Oct 19, 2014 9:39 AM

Feb 2009
>Modelcase RAILGUN: praying mantis
>Modelcase MENTAL_OUT: wasp
>Current Dark Matter is a beetle
What are you trying to tell us about the Level 5s, Kamachi?
Oct 19, 2014 7:18 PM

Nov 2011
Final chapter of the volume:

Ha, and Touma also wonders if Misaki is a middle school student. Now I even wonder...

Looks like some big stuff will go down next volume so can't wait to see what will happen next. Overall, I thought this volume was alright, with a decent balance of comedy and whatnot. Misaki definitely is a character that I find interesting now among the level 5 espers.
Oct 19, 2014 7:29 PM

Aug 2013
I teared up a bit when Misaki remembered the conclusion of the encounter with Deadlock.

Hell yeah there's Othi-chan in this volume, and she's being cold towards Touma lol

Anti-Magic Powered Suit ? Looks like shit's going real folks.

This volume is my 2nd favorite NT volume after NT9. Naw give us SeriaxTouma story !
loli_a_ravioliOct 19, 2014 7:44 PM
Oct 19, 2014 9:28 PM

Aug 2010
Js06 actually finished this in less than a week O_O XD It's shorter than usual but still XD

Did Js06 intentionally use "CRUSHED" for Misaki's memory section. Because damn were my hopes and dreams of a ship were crushed D: My respect and love for Misaki just went up so many folds. Dem feeelz T-T

I hope magic has another say about this. There has to be a way to make Touma remember her. Or better still...he won't forget her if she never leaves his sight so why not always be with him 24/7 even in the bath and while sleeping :P Shipping intensifies XD

Not even seeing some Othinus was enough for me to be happy :( Loved seeing her though <3<3

Interesting stuff with Noukan. Super dog O_o? XD What a GAR Dog I imagine him to be standing on 2 legs kicking ass like that XD

Well at least Misaki's memories are real :D Kamachi really trolled with that one XD
And his troll at the end teasing for a Seria volume was >.<!!
Barion-ZaraOct 24, 2014 1:23 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Volume 9 Discussion. ( 1 2 3 )

ssjokg - Dec 10, 2013

114 by 2-2Distracted »»
Mar 3, 8:05 PM

» New Testament anime: Who should be performing the new OP?

khoisharky - Oct 5, 2023

1 by ShadowBreaker5 »»
Oct 6, 2023 5:36 AM

» Volume 8 Discussion

belatkuro - Aug 26, 2013

36 by FragmantLemon »»
Aug 9, 2022 9:35 AM

» Touma's Harem?

greed2 - Oct 14, 2014

17 by TAMNI-GT »»
Jun 8, 2022 12:38 PM

» Chapter Count?

cur_sed - Apr 18, 2022

2 by cur_sed »»
May 3, 2022 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.