Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 25, 2014 7:01 AM
Apr 2014
Let's see here, the only things I'm not interested in are sad/bittersweet endings and yaoi...so suggest anything else with a happy ending and I'll be happy so long as the art is at least decent. If you can include a sentence or two about why you like it and are suggesting it without using spoilers...that'd be great as well.
Jul 25, 2014 7:17 AM

Jun 2010
KareKano.
http://myanimelist.net/manga/17/Kare_Kano
It's the very definition of shoujo manga.
Romantic comedy with some deeper chapters but always return to the easygoing highschool paradise.
Being a really long story, there's no use into telling you if it have a happy ending or not.
As long as you're fine with the artwork (90's) it's the best I could recommend.
Jul 25, 2014 7:22 AM

Mar 2012
Miman Renai
Fruits Basket
Sasameki Koto
Angel Sanctuary

I can't explain what I liked about them without spoilers.
Jul 25, 2014 7:28 AM

Jun 2010
Seconding Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou.

Adding "Itoshi no Kana" because it being a very sweet feelgood romance with a very natural take on sex in the relationsship.

"Bonnouji" as it has a more down to earth feel than most overdramatized romance titles. And I came to like Aki Eda's stories even before I started this one.

"Ai Yori Aoshi" is a classic for me that is somewhat of a unusual case at least for being tagged a harem. Because it starts right with the set relationship and those two are so wholeheartedly dedicated to each other.

And maybe "Girl Friends" if you don't mind yuri. The one classic entry title to the world of yuri. Just to cute to see those two struggling with realizing their feelings and coming to terms with the situation.
Jul 25, 2014 10:38 AM
Apr 2014
Ai yori aoshi was enjoyable. I've not ventured into Yuri before but I'll take a look at the description and see. :)
Jul 26, 2014 8:25 AM
Apr 2014
Reading another manga...if anyone has one where he mc looks like naruse tamako from nozoku ana, do share (near h is not a requirement) as well. :)
Jul 26, 2014 8:32 AM

Jul 2013
Ao Haru Ride

Talks about a girl MC who likes a guy but the guy lives after hearing her say something (misunderstanding). However, the guy returns and a romance story in High school ensues :)

What doesn't Kill me, Makes me Stronger.
Stand up and walk. Move on. After all, you have perfect legs to stand on.

More topics from this board

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 10 hours ago

7 by H_Castaigne »»
15 minutes ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

22 by windyshadow »»
4 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

33 by Donkunsan »»
4 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
9 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.