Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2009 7:09 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that was such a touching title. The CG was beautiful, it had good action scenes, and it left you with a happy feeling at the end. I honestly felt like I was watching a movie with this series.

I think the only draw back was, the storyline was a tad redundant.

Other than that, I absolutely loved it!
Oct 22, 2013 8:11 PM

Apr 2009
I got lot of BUTs about this. The CG was OK, the movement and facial expression were stiff like most of it's CG contemporaries BUT finding out that almost everything in this was done by just one man is quite amazing by itself. O_o I'll give him 10/10 for hard work alone BUT the story is kinda lacking which was major pain for me. I still managed to enjoy it somehow and it piqued my interest enough so it's a final 6/10 for me. I'll bump it higher if this was a series and I got better understanding of the characters and their world BUT that's probably not gonna happen.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 24, 2016 12:51 AM

Jun 2014
You can look at the character's situation with quite a few perspectives – creating many different analogies from the setting –, but the work over the plot itself was quite shitty.

30 minutes can be too short for some shows, but for this movie it was merely poorly used. The creator left not plot holes, but plot craters, by filling his available time with unecessary and repetitive scenes.

Of course, he could have done quite a work with this fantasy (even leaving the story as a support) by developing the characters, which have potential. But why should he? Yep, he didn't.

This looks more like some demonstration of CGI than anything else.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.