Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 13, 2014 6:44 PM

May 2013
Can someone update me with the events happening in the LN's? Because I heard the anime is rushed, so if anyone who read the LN up to Volume 6 I think? can spoil me on the info's?
Tch.
Jun 15, 2014 7:14 AM
Jul 2018
Well, I'm glad that you asked. Yes, the anime is rushed, but this is because the production team were given a very limited budget by Kadokawa when compared to the other Dengeki Bunko show, Mahouka.

But if you are very curious what the plot in the fifth and sixth volumes are about (according to the summaries I read from the Animesuki forums):

Jun 15, 2014 7:30 AM
Sep 2013
DarkPaladinX said:
Well, I'm glad that you asked. Yes, the anime is rushed, but this is because the production team were given a very limited budget by Kadokawa when compared to the other Dengeki Bunko show, Mahouka.

But if you are very curious what the plot in the fifth and sixth volumes are about (according to the summaries I read from the Animesuki forums):

O well time to fix that spoiler.

Also read my crappy summaries on the Black Bullet Light Novel Section on MAL if you want to.
Jun 15, 2014 11:23 AM
Jul 2018
primedanny said:

Also read my crappy summaries on the Black Bullet Light Novel Section on MAL if you want to.

Also, another thing to add into this.

Jun 16, 2014 8:44 AM

May 2013
Finally thank you for those infos, man my heart broke when my friend said that it was ntr good thing it was resolved, that surely made my mind clear of doubts. If only the novels would be translated faster. and I'll make sure to read your summaries of black bullet's Novel

Thanks!
Tch.
Jun 16, 2014 7:41 PM
Jul 2018
sweetsymphony said:
Finally thank you for those infos, man my heart broke when my friend said that it was ntr good thing it was resolved, that surely made my mind clear of doubts. If only the novels would be translated faster. and I'll make sure to read your summaries of black bullet's Novel

Thanks!

You also need to keep in mind that the LN author is known to be a brutal sadist and a troll. In fact, the said LN author happens to be a huge fan of Gen Urobuchi and nitro+ works and are the great influences in his writings.

Note that what happen to Enju in volumes 5 and 6 is currently the worst the author has treated Enju. Heck, he could have even treated Enju far worse than what happened in volumes 5 and 6 such as having a group anti-cursed children religious fanatics kidnapping her, tortured, bound and gagged, taken away again and forced to permanently pair with a Promotor who repeatedly rapes her, gang rape, or flatout kill her. Note that the author hasn't portrayed those sadistic scenarios I've mentioned yet in the light novel, but don't be too surprised if he were to pull something more sadistic when it comes to Enju. Of course, I highly doubt I'll see that in the near future because the sadistic scenarios I've mentioned would have cause more controversy than the NTR stuff that happened in volumes 5 and 6. This is particularly true that as an Enju fan myself, there is a very huge Enju fanbase and they will be really pissed off if Enju gets tortured, raped, physically abused, or killed off.

Oh and volume 7:
Jun 17, 2014 5:12 AM

May 2013
DarkPaladinX said:
sweetsymphony said:

Thanks!

You also need to keep in mind that the LN author is known to be a brutal sadist and a troll. In fact, the said LN author happens to be a huge fan of Gen Urobuchi and nitro+ works and are the great influences in his writings.

Note that what happen to Enju in volumes 5 and 6 is currently the worst the author has treated Enju. Heck, he could have even treated Enju far worse than what happened in volumes 5 and 6 such as having a group anti-cursed children religious fanatics kidnapping her, tortured, bound and gagged, taken away again and forced to permanently pair with a Promotor who repeatedly rapes her, gang rape, or flatout kill her. Note that the author hasn't portrayed those sadistic scenarios I've mentioned yet in the light novel, but don't be too surprised if he were to pull something more sadistic when it comes to Enju. Of course, I highly doubt I'll see that in the near future because the sadistic scenarios I've mentioned would have cause more controversy than the NTR stuff that happened in volumes 5 and 6. This is particularly true that as an Enju fan myself, there is a very huge Enju fanbase and they will be really pissed off if Enju gets tortured, raped, physically abused, or killed off.

Oh and volume 7:

Man poor Enju, Im planning to start to read the novels but im waiting for the anime to finish. So a new character appears on vol 7? That russian initiator? Things are getting intense O^O
Tch.
Jun 24, 2014 8:30 AM
Jan 2012
Anyone able to tell me if any of the minor girls die at all? yuzuki, midori or kohina basically, considering how dark the anime has been so far iv had this on my mind and i just cant wait so, anyone able to enlighten me?
Jun 24, 2014 8:35 AM
Sep 2013
erikita said:
Anyone able to tell me if any of the minor girls die at all? yuzuki, midori or kohina basically, considering how dark the anime has been so far iv had this on my mind and i just cant wait so, anyone able to enlighten me?

Jun 24, 2014 11:07 AM
Oct 2012
This is why I'm torn on wanting a second season. It gets seriously depressing after Aldeberan. :/
Jun 25, 2014 10:08 AM

May 2014
sweetsymphony said:

Man poor Enju, Im planning to start to read the novels but im waiting for the anime to finish. So a new character appears on vol 7? That russian initiator? Things are getting intense O^O

If your looking for english translation,only vol 1 has been fully translated in bakatsuki,but I think the chinese translations are more far ahead,and there are japanese raws on the net.
Jun 25, 2014 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
Akichi said:
This is why I'm torn on wanting a second season. It gets seriously depressing after Aldeberan. :/

You need to understand that the LN author happens to be a huge fan of Nitroplus and Gen Urobuchi's works and Black Bullet is somewhat inspired by Gen Urobuchi's works. Any works that are inspired by Nitroplus/Gen Urobuchi's works and/or have writers who used to work with Nitroplus is known to write storylines that are relatively sad and depressing; not to mention, brutal sadistic treatment of the characters in the setting they are writing in (particularly the most kind-hearted and lovable characters like Enju-chan). Their sadism usually involves killing the said lovable and kind-hearted characters off, but if they decide to keep the said characters alive, the said characters will endure mental and emotional suffering instead.

Heck, there is a manga called Gakkou Gurashi that recently announced that it is getting an anime adaption. Gakkou Gurashi mixes four highschool girl slice of life elements into and zombie apocalypse together. The manga's author happens to work with Nitroplus in the past and much like Black Bullet, the characters are placed through mental and emotional hell as well as killing off one or two characters left and right.
Jun 29, 2014 8:46 AM

Mar 2008
Reading the spoilers actually makes me really interested in the story.
Sounds much better than the anime.

Just curiously asking: does the manga follow the LN?
I'd totally read the LN but so far only the first volume and the first chapter of the second volume have been translated.
Jun 29, 2014 9:42 AM

May 2013
I'm not sure if the manga is catching up with the LN because Black Bullet got its material from the LN right?
Tch.
Jun 30, 2014 5:23 AM

Mar 2008
Too bad, I guess I will patiently wait and hope more of the LN will be translated soon :3
Aug 14, 2015 6:55 PM

Aug 2015
Hi people :-)
I don't know if it is allowed to post in old thread , but anyway, I've just finished marathoning Black Bullet and I was interested into the LN. Since it has been one year since last post I would like to know if there is anything new :-/.
I was very interested into "Kisara evil twist" so I would like to know if she is really evil...
And also I've seen that the LN gets really depressing so I'm also asking the question : Are Enju and Renaro together in the last LN?
If I am online it means I am not doing my maths homework. Plz don't tell my mom
Aug 17, 2015 9:24 AM

Apr 2014
KouhaiHasNoticed said:
Hi people :-)
I don't know if it is allowed to post in old thread , but anyway, I've just finished marathoning Black Bullet and I was interested into the LN. Since it has been one year since last post I would like to know if there is anything new :-/.
I was very interested into "Kisara evil twist" so I would like to know if she is really evil...
And also I've seen that the LN gets really depressing so I'm also asking the question : Are Enju and Renaro together in the last LN?

Randomly just happened to view the Black Bullet LN threads. To answer your question, if by "together" you mean living with each other like they used to, yes.
Dec 9, 2015 5:14 AM
Dec 2015
Hey
Maybe it's a bit too late to ask...
"Kisara's evil twist", is she really turning evil?
And, are Kisara and Rentaro together at last?(I mean couple kind of relationship)
Mar 9, 2016 7:12 AM
Mar 2016
Which volume did Rentaro and Kisara become a couple?
May 8, 2016 2:31 PM

Apr 2016
Damn, I was really shipping Kisara and Rentaro...I guess its not happening anymore? Idk, I just watched the anime.
...Oh cool me2

May 9, 2016 3:56 AM

May 2013
Benji2189 said:
Damn, I was really shipping Kisara and Rentaro...I guess its not happening anymore? Idk, I just watched the anime.

Well actually they did
Tch.
May 11, 2016 1:56 PM

Apr 2016
sweetsymphony said:
Benji2189 said:

Well actually they did

They became a couple?
...Oh cool me2

Jul 5, 2016 1:04 AM
Jul 2016
Benji2189 said:
sweetsymphony said:

Well actually they did

They became a couple?

Nope, not yet anyway

Oct 23, 2016 9:27 AM
Oct 2016
Hi every one , I am so into the story of this novel but somehow I couldn't find anything regarding the 8th volume , by chance is any of you have receive information about it?
Jun 17, 2017 9:37 AM
Oct 2014
just finished the anime , i want to read the ln , but from which chapter should i start reading
Jul 31, 2017 8:37 AM
Dec 2016
Dont read it. 7th volume was published in 2014 and its the most recent volume. The series is probably dead.
Sep 10, 2017 9:42 AM
May 2013

This is my take on the situation after the 6th LN, nothing is super concrete because stuff like this ending happen all the time and something changes.

But yeah it's been 3 years since he has actively written a light novel as far as we know.
lplayer19Sep 10, 2017 9:47 AM
Oct 23, 2018 4:41 AM
Oct 2018
GUY I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KISARA AND RENTATOS RELATION SHIP LIKE DONT MISS ANY MINOR DETAIL I WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY WERE REUNITED AND WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWARDS LIKE IF THEY BECAME A REAL COUPLE OR DID SOMEONE CONFESS OR IF THEY KISSED:) IM A REAL SATOMI X KISARA SHIPPER.
Oct 23, 2018 4:42 AM
Oct 2018
GUY I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KISARA AND RENTATOS RELATION SHIP LIKE DONT MISS ANY MINOR DETAIL I WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY WERE REUNITED AND WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWARDS LIKE IF THEY BECAME A REAL COUPLE OR DID SOMEONE CONFESS OR IF THEY KISSED:) IM A REAL SATOMI X KISARA SHIPPER.
Feb 10, 2019 1:15 PM
Oct 2016
nope, it is not official but Author abandoned completely Black Bullet and opened his own restaurant and even fans asked him when will he continue but didn´ t give them truthful answer.....SO THIS SERIES IS DEAD GUYS!!!!!!!
Jan 8, 2020 4:51 PM

Aug 2018
primedanny said:
DarkPaladinX said:

Huh! That was a relief. Really got scared when he said there's ntr. Now i can sleep peacefully
Oct 27, 2020 9:51 AM
Oct 2020
Rentaro and Kisara became couple?did enzu die?
Aug 3, 2021 3:17 AM

Feb 2021
From the comments
I have few questions
Was kisara seduced or not?
Enju was abuse Physically and emotionally is that true?
Did kisara and satomi married? If that happen what happen to enju and Tina?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2014

521 by FZREMAKE »»
May 11, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2014

383 by FZREMAKE »»
May 11, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

191 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 16, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

397 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.