Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2009 1:03 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Its nice that they have time for a sum-up episode
Lyar visits the relatives of the people who died during the Watchers Nest accident.

In the ending sequence Misaki materialized in front of Lyar .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2011 12:35 AM

Aug 2010
Somebody explain what the fuck just happened?
May 28, 2011 5:35 PM
Jun 2009
This show is one of those shows that make you question reality and is what you are now really what you are doing it requires deep thought to get most of it but I enjoy those mindfucks that make you think what if this was how our reality is?
Mar 2, 2013 4:41 PM

Nov 2008
I just can't get enough of that opening sequence.
Dec 17, 2014 12:52 AM

Nov 2008
How is this echhi?? Just because of the swinging tiddies? Kinda funny that there is people in the world who can get excited just by that. Anyhoo, the musics really made this enjoyable and this will propably be one of my guilty pleasure series. (Watching the ending as writing this)
Sep 8, 2015 10:15 PM
Jun 2013
this was a bit better then last season,but boy am I confused. How did two people resurect in the now world and are all the charaters we saw come back alive in this universe as well.
Oct 16, 2019 4:51 AM

Aug 2012
So Misaki basically discovers a reality/universe where everyone who died is reincarnated, including herself. Finding the happiness she was searching for on earth and erasing all of the possibilities of these events reoccurring...I think?

I'll give this season one thing, it was better than the last one. More focus on story and better realizations of the characters. The drama overall was more on point. But in the end I still wasn't overly enamored with it, though this show is definitely much more interesting than it looks on face value i.e Sci Fi show with big boobs. I appreciate the effort and I don't think the show is a total disaster or even not worth anyone's time. It's an interesting series overall, not overly good by any means but it was fine.

I gave this season a +1 in the scoring over the original, so 6/10 for Misaki Chronicles.
Jun 9, 2020 8:22 PM
Feb 2012
Belive me or not, the first part was better than the second part of the show. The end was kind of... wut? Well, i think i can not complain, because the recreation of the world was the end of the first season. I dont know what u guys are saying, the first season was way better, because it had of the whole atmosphere of "Heart of Darkness meet Dead Space with monster jugs". The first part of the second season was good too, finally a sci-fi show understand that change past is impossible...but it this last episode ruined it all. Overall, Divergence Eve is still memorable.
Jul 31, 2020 7:59 PM

Mar 2016
I liked this episode as a finale quite a bit, but I must disagree with some of the posters here: the first season was way better. This was just all over the place.

Though judging from some of these posts, people should pay more attention to what they're watching.
syncrogazerJul 31, 2020 8:03 PM
Apr 8, 7:55 PM

Apr 2017
Things could've ended with the first season, and I'd have been mostly fine with it. The first half with all the time traveling made little to no sense that by the time it picked up later on, I was already checked out and wanting it to end. LeBlanc is still alive, so this whole entire thing will probably just repeat so what's the point? Misaki Chronicles my butt, this season was all about Ertiana. What a massive let down from what I was imagining when I first read the back of the DVD.
A simple guy with simple tastes. Video games, anime and related media.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Divergence Eve 2: Misaki Chronicles Episode 1 Discussion

Fabienne - Sep 21, 2009

2 by lunamaria87 »»
Jan 29, 2020 7:22 PM

Poll: » Divergence Eve 2: Misaki Chronicles Episode 2 Discussion

Fabienne - Sep 24, 2009

0 by Fabienne »»
Sep 24, 2009 1:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.