Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 28, 2014 3:13 AM
Dec 2013
When a manga that make you almost punch your screen or punch something in fit of rage. Or manga that you can't stand the way its goes anymore.
Aug 1, 2014 9:45 PM

Jun 2012
I don't drop series untill I REALLY can't take it anymore, I mean when they start to suck I wait hoping it'll get better and wait some more but then I just can't take it anymore and drop it. I dropped Bleach after aizen got sealed even though to me it started sucking as soon as they gave aizen that transformation, I waited hoping it'd get better but it never did, and guess what I hear it still is suckin XD Plus I don't list animes or manga I dropped I think it is a waste of time.
NatalieS
Aug 5, 2014 12:32 PM

Feb 2014
I think you should drop it when you realize it isn't for you. If it is only one or two volumes I will still probably read it, but that's just me. You shouldn't read manga if it seems like a chore/homework to you.

However, I also usually read my manga during school, so I might stick by reading something subpar just since it gets me through my lunch period.If it can't even keep me interested THAT long we have a serious problem.

Aug 6, 2014 11:23 AM

Jun 2014
NatalieS499 said:
I don't drop series untill I REALLY can't take it anymore, I mean when they start to suck I wait hoping it'll get better and wait some more but then I just can't take it anymore and drop it. I dropped Bleach after aizen got sealed even though to me it started sucking as soon as they gave aizen that transformation, I waited hoping it'd get better but it never did, and guess what I hear it still is suckin XD Plus I don't list animes or manga I dropped I think it is a waste of time.

I do the same thing! I wait for the story to get somewhere but if it doesn't I'll just stop.. I love yaoi but sometimes I can never find any with an actual plot(just sex) so I end up dropping it.
Aug 11, 2014 2:08 PM

May 2013
Sometimes after the first couple of pages and sometimes a couple of chapters in.
Aug 12, 2014 10:49 AM

May 2011
When the series gets dry, irritating, or if it gives me cliches that are obvious there for me. I try my best to salvage series for myself, giving it a rating that is too kind for how I actually felt about it. I tend to drop romance manga since I couldn't stand it and it will never be on my drop list because I thought I wasn't worthy enough to be in my list in general. I also drop series that are being milked out to the point where I can't seem to enjoy it like I once did like Fairy Tail and Bleach for example.
Or it can be like Usagi Drop and make me drop it instantly with much regret that I wasted my time on it. ಥ⌣ಥ

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Aug 12, 2014 12:44 PM

Oct 2013
When shit gets predictable or the MC is a wimpy bitch! or if shit is just too much to be entertaining. or if their is WAAYY too much comedy in a manga when it could be a bit more serious.

OR if its the usual action type manga where a bunch ops people have to work together n have to complete tests that equal death on failure. I like those ONLY if their done well. not crap like Kamisama no Iutoori That shit was just stupid n so over the top that it just wasnt entertaining.

Good ones are like Gantz or Psyren or Mirai Nikki. Basically Survival Games.

RomeoXD said:
When a manga gives off a " Oh man , not this crap again " felling that's the time you gotta realise that you have to drop it

Now this dude summed up another thing I was just about to point out.
TheNoseOfDeathAug 12, 2014 12:51 PM
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

378 by Hexcellion »»
11 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Today, 1:00 AM

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

21 by nishant0 »»
Today, 12:50 AM

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.