Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 11, 2014 5:42 PM

Oct 2013
It can be Shounen or Seinen and must be from the guys POV. No Shoujo or Josei Manga's please.

I want one that isn't love at first sight crap. Like I'm fed up of seeing the guy INSTANTLY noticing her n liking her or at least recognising she's cute or something. I'd like their feelings to grow gradually n slowly. Of course I don't want it to be all dragged out like freaking Pastel . Although I do like the manga. also if possible I would like a stronger MC, Someone who isn't wimpy. He doesn't have to be ultra tough or anything but I don't want the So nice that he cant do shit MC or to be so bloody indecisive. Its OK if he starts off wimpy but grows some balls later like the MC in GE: Good Ending

Also I'd prefer less comedy as possible. Ecchi is fine though I doubt I'd get what I'm looking for then lol. No harems please unless its got a good story n it actually ends with him getting with someone once its over

Sorry if I'm asking too much but I'm looking for something different na mean.

EDIT: And PLEASE!! Dont reccomend mangas where the female MC knew him n loved him from b4 but he 4got. I hate those cliché's lol.
TheNoseOfDeathMay 11, 2014 5:51 PM
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
May 11, 2014 6:15 PM

Feb 2013
http://myanimelist.net/manga/54897/Orange_Marmalade very good story, the mc is the coolest guy in the school, but he actually doesnt like girls^^ and the mc is a female vampire pretending to be human, because vampires are hated

http://myanimelist.net/manga/24522/Sore_wa_Totsuzen_Unmei_no_Aite_ga but it has a little comedy and a little ecchi. still i like the story its about a computer choose which girl and boy together can have the best children in future. and so many pairs give it a try. it contains 4 short stories and i liked them.
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
May 11, 2014 6:26 PM

Oct 2013
Smooki said:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/54897/Orange_Marmalade very good story, the mc is the coolest guy in the school, but he actually doesnt like girls^^ and the mc is a female vampire pretending to be human, because vampires are hated

http://myanimelist.net/manga/24522/Sore_wa_Totsuzen_Unmei_no_Aite_ga but it has a little comedy and a little ecchi. still i like the story its about a computer choose which girl and boy together can have the best children in future. and so many pairs give it a try. it contains 4 short stories and i liked them.

Already herd of Orange Marmalade but thanks. Will check out the other 1 tho. seems interesting.

any others? Id prefer no short storys tho. somethin long like maybe 40+ or longer chapters. or even 100+ as long as its interestin.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
May 12, 2014 4:34 AM

Feb 2012
chikan otoko - well this manga perfect fits your description. There are nut much manga's about students romance. Art of first sight looks like garbage ,but after some chapters you get used to it.

nozoki ana not sure about this borderline hentai ,but mc isn't weak and story is better than most of "normals" romance mangas.

saishuu heiki kanojo well art its unique and fell old. Story starts really normal ,but after some chapters it gets interesting and serious.
May 12, 2014 4:51 AM

Oct 2013
Horimiya.
May 12, 2014 5:08 AM

Oct 2013
neulin said:
chikan otoko - well this manga perfect fits your description. There are nut much manga's about students romance. Art of first sight looks like garbage ,but after some chapters you get used to it.

nozoki ana not sure about this borderline hentai ,but mc isn't weak and story is better than most of "normals" romance mangas.

saishuu heiki kanojo well art its unique and fell old. Story starts really normal ,but after some chapters it gets interesting and serious.

About saishuu heiki kanojo. Isit worth watchin the anime? I was thinkin of watchin 4 a while but now im not so sure.

silmaril said:
Horimiya.

Great Recs people. Ill Def check em out.

keep em comin!
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
May 12, 2014 7:31 AM

Feb 2014
silmaril said:
Horimiya.

+infinity

manga romance, try:
- Tonari no Kashiwagi-san
- Iris Zero (maybe)
May 12, 2014 10:46 AM

May 2012
owari no seraph
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
May 12, 2014 10:49 AM

Mar 2012
Bitter Virgin

More topics from this board

» Worst anime ever?

Weltman - Yesterday

6 by BitChilly »»
23 minutes ago

» Looking for trash anime

Ashik01 - Today

8 by mo_lave »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for hidden gems that will hook me in the first epsiode

Dragosama - Yesterday

3 by ST63LTH »»
9 hours ago

» Girls in striped stockings (black-pink pattren)

Nagi_Karman - Today

1 by Zarutaku »»
11 hours ago

» Manga Recomendations

MrShroomzyy - Yesterday

5 by H_Castaigne »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.