Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 3, 2014 2:28 PM
Feb 2014
looking for one of those romance manga where a character does not trust or dislikes the opposite sex because of something that happened in the past but the mc comes along and changes that.
BTW when i say romance i don't mean harem or major love triangles.
example:
Unbalance x Unbalance
May 3, 2014 3:22 PM
Feb 2014
bump!
May 3, 2014 3:57 PM
Jan 2014
In terms of Manhwa, Orange Marmalade is a good example of what you're looking for. In fact, it's pretty spot on, haha.
May 3, 2014 7:44 PM
Feb 2014
Kadouzeki said:
In terms of Manhwa, Orange Marmalade is a good example of what you're looking for. In fact, it's pretty spot on, haha.

yea i have seen it.BUT it doesn't HAVE to be a manhwa.
May 4, 2014 4:02 PM
Feb 2014
bump.
May 4, 2014 4:09 PM

Dec 2013
Barairo ma Hani La vie d'amour is a romance manga I recently finished and I found it interesting, It is not a harem or love triangle and at the beginning of the story the heroine doesn't trust the male lead and at first sees him as a villian. (hes not though)

It's quite short, and has cool supernatural elements (nothing drastic) to it besides the romance so maybe give it a shot ?

hope that helps !
May 4, 2014 4:30 PM

Feb 2013
orange marmalde +100
Seishun Forget! (its not that she hates the opposite gender, but she dodges people completly)
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
May 4, 2014 4:44 PM
Feb 2014
Smooki said:
orange marmalde +100
Seishun Forget! (its not that she hates the opposite gender, but she dodges people completly)
Metatron505 said:
Barairo ma Hani La vie d'amour is a romance manga I recently finished and I found it interesting, It is not a harem or love triangle and at the beginning of the story the heroine doesn't trust the male lead and at first sees him as a villian. (hes not though)

It's quite short, and has cool supernatural elements (nothing drastic) to it besides the romance so maybe give it a shot ?

hope that helps !

thanks to both of you ill giv'em a shot.

More topics from this board

» Anime/movie suggestions?

Rance-sama - 8 hours ago

7 by xKursed »»
23 minutes ago

» Looking for chillin horror anime about ghosts

Shabo-kun - May 31

10 by Vslayer »»
5 hours ago

» Any media like Erased ( 1 2 )

Alioli360 - May 25

63 by Nevasca3301 »»
9 hours ago

» Fantasy Setting and Magics Anime

shiroha - Yesterday

7 by JoeChip »»
10 hours ago

» Looking for anime with Dystopian setting

Schlecka - Yesterday

3 by Schlecka »»
Today, 2:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.