Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Soul Eater NOT!
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 17, 2014 12:21 AM

Mar 2014
Aww... I thought this series would get at least 24. I guess the manga was short.
"I played the game called "Real Life" once, the Graphics were amazing but, the Story sucks. PVP was not allowed. The Physics Engine was very shitty. I wasn't fond of the Characters too. The Soundtrack was great until the 90's update. Respawn time sucked as well. "

Chuunibyous>Lolis=Bishounens>pile of shit>Tsunderes

Click "See all" for an adventure (See all)
Apr 17, 2014 12:31 AM

Jan 2013
Why would this be 24?
Apr 17, 2014 12:42 AM

Mar 2014
SolviteSekai said:
Why would this be 24?
The orignal one was 51, dunno. I just assumed.
"I played the game called "Real Life" once, the Graphics were amazing but, the Story sucks. PVP was not allowed. The Physics Engine was very shitty. I wasn't fond of the Characters too. The Soundtrack was great until the 90's update. Respawn time sucked as well. "

Apr 17, 2014 12:43 AM

Jan 2013
batman_nananana said:
SolviteSekai said:
Why would this be 24?

The original was battle shounen.
Apr 17, 2014 12:45 AM

Mar 2014
SolviteSekai said:
batman_nananana said:
SolviteSekai said:
Why would this be 24?

The original was battle shounen.
Ohhh! So that's why. So this one focuses on Slice of Life. Thanks for the answer.

Apr 18, 2014 4:43 PM

Feb 2011
Except that this could've been 24 episodes. The manga gets more and more plot heavy as it goes on. One would almost think that they're going to cut out most of the plot, and instead just focus on the slice-of-life part, especially due to them adding more scenes of slice-of life, along with the pace they're currently going at.
I'm a douche. Deal with it.
Apr 18, 2014 6:55 PM

Mar 2014
Mortsyn said:
Except that this could've been 24 episodes. The manga gets more and more plot heavy as it goes on. One would almost think that they're going to cut out most of the plot, and instead just focus on the slice-of-life part, especially due to them adding more scenes of slice-of life, along with the pace they're currently going at.
Huh. I read the manga, but mangareader.net didn't update shit anymore that's why i stopped. But, with what you commented, i think this will have a 2nd season, more action less SoL.

Apr 19, 2014 7:05 AM

Sep 2011
batman_nananana said:
Aww... I thought this series would get at least 24. I guess the manga was short.

Yeah, the manga was short
Apr 19, 2014 12:00 PM

Feb 2014
Hey as long I see some Maka and Soul action I wont mind it to be 12. Truth is I hope they will get Soul Eater season two out , but didnt see any news about that sadly
Apr 19, 2014 4:30 PM

Mar 2014
Shole said:
Hey as long I see some Maka and Soul action I wont mind it to be 12. Truth is I hope they will get Soul Eater season two out , but didnt see any news about that sadly
How about they just reboot the 1st Soul Eater instead? But, then again if they do reboot it and it sticks to the manga, manga readers won't be thrilled anymore because they already read the whole thing.

Apr 20, 2014 9:00 AM
Apr 2014
batman_nananana said:
Shole said:
How about they just reboot the 1st Soul Eater instead? But, then again if they do reboot it and it sticks to the manga, manga readers won't be thrilled anymore because they already read the whole thing.

That's exactly why FMA is the top rated show on mal hmm?
Apr 20, 2014 11:26 AM

Jul 2011
Mortsyn said:

I thought so. Well, too bad I am really enjyoing the anime so far and I also hope for at least 24 episodes. I thought this might happen and if it doesn't get a seconds season, OVA or something like this I will just read the manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soul Eater NOT! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

187 by UnholyAsian »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater NOT! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2014

129 by Jengmaru »»
Aug 30, 2023 5:48 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater NOT! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2014

73 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 14, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater NOT! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2014

81 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 14, 2023 8:39 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater NOT! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2014

49 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 14, 2023 7:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.