Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 13, 2014 12:43 AM

Apr 2013
1- How madoka's sacrifice can be considerated sad? I mean, it's kind of a pain in the ass to have the trouble of saving all the magical girls herself, and it's sad to be forgotten by her family and other people. But in general the results of it are really positive. Everything seems to suggest that eventually Madoka will reunite with all her friends in mahou shoujo yuri heaven or something. How is that even remotely sad?

2- How the universe turned out the same as before with the rule changes? The reality is as it is because a very specific order of events ocurred from the past until now. It's basic logic. Madoka heavily altered the reality excluding all the witches from it, but even so the world it's pratically the same except for the fact that she doesn't exist as a person anymore. How does this happen?
Apr 13, 2014 12:45 AM

Mar 2012
Watch third movie.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 19, 2014 4:35 AM

Aug 2009
oi12345 said:
1- How madoka's sacrifice can be considerated sad? I mean, it's kind of a pain in the ass to have the trouble of saving all the magical girls herself, and it's sad to be forgotten by her family and other people. But in general the results of it are really positive. Everything seems to suggest that eventually Madoka will reunite with all her friends in mahou shoujo yuri heaven or something. How is that even remotely sad?

2- How the universe turned out the same as before with the rule changes? The reality is as it is because a very specific order of events ocurred from the past until now. It's basic logic. Madoka heavily altered the reality excluding all the witches from it, but even so the world it's pratically the same except for the fact that she doesn't exist as a person anymore. How does this happen?

Having no existence is sad.That her family and friends forgot about her is sad.

A new threat took the place of the witches.Nothing really changed except for the fates of MS.
Apr 20, 2014 9:07 PM

Apr 2014
oi12345 said:

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was implied that Madoka is stuck as an omnipotent being that is almost non-existant forever. Forgotten by everyone, forever. That, and her future on Earth was taken from her, she can't get married, have children (or adopt children if, you know, she and Homura...). So Madoka's by herself, and always will be. If that isn't sad, I don't know what is.

I like SAO and I think School Days was a decent anime
<----shameless

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Apr 23, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.