Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2014 5:57 AM
Oct 2013
Recently just finished this and was just wondering what may be other people's favorite characters and pairs in the manga. If you could tell me why you liked them, it would be great to hear about it!

Spoilers Alert.

My favorite demons were kanchome and barry. I just found kanchome annoying in the anime but in the manga, there were more back story in kanchome and in his partner folgore. I liked barry because of how his character development was build from hoodlum-like to have something to chase after for. Not just that, when his partner was like: strike the king. I was like WTF. -> ;)

I guess my favorite humans were kiyomaro and defaux. They both are awesome. Kiyomaro and defaux both are smart and have the "talker" thing.

Demon-human pair= Wonlei and Lee Yen.
They are lovers and have such strong connection to one another. Especially with both of them knowing that they have to seperate one day they support each other, and especially the last moments of them .. Ahhh *weeps*.
Like come on, they fought without being able to see each other.

Got to give credits to the mangaka, he gave at least a back story for every single demon. And there was a lot of them. It just gave more emotions to this manga. (:
Mar 25, 2019 6:09 PM
Feb 2019
Kosourbites said:
Recently just finished this and was just wondering what may be other people's favorite characters and pairs in the manga. If you could tell me why you liked them, it would be great to hear about it!

Spoilers Alert.

My favorite demons were kanchome and barry. I just found kanchome annoying in the anime but in the manga, there were more back story in kanchome and in his partner folgore. I liked barry because of how his character development was build from hoodlum-like to have something to chase after for. Not just that, when his partner was like: strike the king. I was like WTF. -> ;)

I guess my favorite humans were kiyomaro and defaux. They both are awesome. Kiyomaro and defaux both are smart and have the "talker" thing.

Demon-human pair= Wonlei and Lee Yen.
They are lovers and have such strong connection to one another. Especially with both of them knowing that they have to seperate one day they support each other, and especially the last moments of them .. Ahhh *weeps*.
Like come on, they fought without being able to see each other.

Got to give credits to the mangaka, he gave at least a back story for every single demon. And there was a lot of them. It just gave more emotions to this manga. (:

My favorite human is Kiyomaro, and my favorite demon is Gash Bell. I just love the relationship that those 2 characters have together.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konjiki no Gash!! Chapter 101 Discussion

joe_g7 - Nov 8, 2017

1 by ReadyforRevy »»
Mar 28, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Konjiki no Gash Bell!! Chapter 323 Discussion

FlarisKnight - Oct 27, 2009

17 by NaughtySempai »»
Aug 3, 2023 11:47 PM

» Is Konjiki no Gash getting a reprint??

DigiCat - Mar 9, 2023

7 by DigiCat »»
Mar 27, 2023 4:20 PM

Poll: » Konjiki no Gash!! Chapter 64 Discussion

joe_g7 - Nov 1, 2017

2 by TarveerSingh »»
Feb 6, 2023 1:36 PM

Poll: » Konjiki no Gash!! Chapter 38 Discussion

joe_g7 - Oct 30, 2017

3 by TarveerSingh »»
Jan 29, 2023 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.