Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2009 3:47 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So in the end, the civilization they built, was their biggest down fall.
Sep 6, 2012 7:25 PM

Feb 2011
Civilization itself seems a bad idea.
May 19, 2018 12:06 PM

Oct 2010
What a painfully low effort execution for such a great idea. I don't mind the minimalistic and sketchy artstyle but it doesn't even try to match image and sound and I'm annoyed by how every animated bit needs to be a loop, like it could have been half as short and it would have conveyed everything. 2/5
Nov 6, 2018 7:49 AM

May 2015
Isn't it created in 1960? Anidb and many other sources say so. I only saw 1961 here and on youtube.
Hard to say something about this work. Maybe because I understood not all the speech (bad at japanese). But I liked music.
Oct 1, 2020 11:50 AM
Oct 2017
It was alright, not sure what it meant though, Definitely some commentary on civilization
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2023 6:02 AM

Nov 2018
f6NpLChdV08

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.