Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2014 10:05 AM

Jan 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A good OVA from Sunrise. The ending a tad anticlimactic, but nonetheless heartwarming.
Lol at the ending statement:
'' Humans are weird ".
Now that's a good moral for you :P
Some questionable plot points though (how the gun came in the first place; how does Suzu actually feel pain in his heart when he doesn't have any). The soundtrack's good, but felt a bit out of place at some instances.
Nonetheless, a good watch.
6/10..
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Mar 23, 2014 1:53 PM
Jun 2013
That's one hell of an opening scene. The creators certainly know how to capture your attention.

I'm glad Suzu was able to remain himself in the end rather than a poor imitation of the poor couple's dead child.
Jan 8, 2018 3:07 PM

Nov 2008
This was surprisingly refreshing and beautiful.
Mar 24, 2020 1:24 AM

Sep 2014
It was quite a thought provoking OVA. The fact that suzu literally have hotori in his artificial heart, really had an impact. This could very well become our reality, in the not so distant future.
Apr 30, 2021 1:45 PM

Aug 2017
The green peas/greenpeace unintentional similarity was hilarious in context. Or I am just weird.

Aside from Suzu seemingly having no problems with bringing a gun into the research facility (highly unlikely) and storing Hotori's personality inside him without her father (a researcher working on him) knowing, that's a very nice and touching story.
St0rmbladeApr 30, 2021 2:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.