Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 28, 2009 3:47 PM

Nov 2007
You obviously love Rei, but what do you think about all the other girls of Evangelion?

Personally, I like them all except Mari. She's so out of place and there's nothing interesting about her at all.
DanishAug 28, 2009 4:41 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 28, 2009 4:34 PM

Jun 2008
Misato: Love her. A lot. Probably even more than Rei.
Asuka: I can't stand her about 80% of the time.
Ritsuko: Hate her (and her mother) deeply.
Hikari: I liked her and sympathized for her. Unrequited love sucks.
Maya: Meh, she's not bad, but lacks of development.
Yui: ...The only decent member of the Ikari family, I guess.

Can't say anything about Mari because I haven't watched the movie yet.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Aug 29, 2009 9:57 PM

Apr 2008
Asuka: I've had a difficult errr... time with. I hate her, and yet I somehow found myself "relating" the most to her, as much as I hated to admit it. She can also kick major ass, and I can respect that.
Shikinami Asuka is one I approve of wholeheartedly. Amazing what you can do when you take away someones bullying tendencies.

Mari: euhh... she was such a pointless character! I wonder what the hell they're going to do with her in the future movies.

I love/hate Misato. At her best, she's someone I could look up to and admire; at her worst... she's just an extremely immature mess with major issues (that goes without saying though, being NGE and all). She also did certain things that made me so very, very, uncomfortable.

Ritsuko: I loved her so much 'til the very, very end. :|

Yui: Best mom.

I want to punch and hug the women of NGE.
xStarlingAug 9, 2012 8:10 PM
Jul 19, 2010 5:11 PM

Oct 2009
Misato: Favorite Eva girl, hands down. She's such a badass!
Asuka: Bitch with a capital B. I hated her. I do kind of like her in the Rebuild movies, though.
Ritsuko: She was fucked up. Good character, but holy crap... Her mother wasn't much better herself.
Hikari: I liked her alright. I thought she was annoying at first, but I started growing fond of her when we found out that she liked Toji.
Maya: She did lack development, but I thought she was sweet.
Yui: ...Meh, she was alright. She loses points for marrying that douche Gendo, though. >_>
Mari: I love her! I think she's awesome, not only is she a totally awesome fighter, she's also one of the only Eva girls who was genuinely nice to Shinji. I just wish she'd appeared in the anime series, but ah well.

EDIT: Actually... I think I'm starting to have a love-hate relationship with Asuka now. I'm re-watching the anime right now, and I still think she's an annoying bitch, but she's actually a really good character. I kind of love her and hate her at the same time.
Seth-Z-101Aug 29, 2010 5:29 AM
Karen: So, if you're from Africa... why are you white? O_O
Gretchen: Oh my God Karen! You can't just ask people why they're white!
Aug 23, 2010 9:02 PM

Oct 2008
Rei: She's unbeliveable. She transcends anime, she's just something else entirely. An entity of sorts...I honestly think this anime would have gone nowhere if it weren't for her. So many writers have attempted to copy her, but it always comes off as lame or mediocre at best. Oh yeah, but this is the other Eva girls. My bad.
Misato: Awesome and realistic simultaneously. Good combo I must say.
Asuka: Hawt. But yeah, a bitch.
Ritsuko: Meh.
Hikari: Who? Oh yeah, her. Nice, but not very memorable.
Maya: Same as above.
Yui: Anyone who married Gendo is awesome in my book. You know, unless they have a penis.
Mari: Derp
Jan 10, 2011 1:43 PM

Jan 2008
There are other characters?
Dec 26, 2013 5:31 PM

Aug 2011
Zuggy said:

+1
Dec 27, 2013 7:59 PM

Nov 2012
Zuggy said:
I wonder what the hell OP is talking about.
Dec 31, 2013 10:39 AM

Jan 2008
Sakura was pretty moe in 3.33 but her appeal entirely hinges on her itchy nose and jaunty beret.
Nov 16, 2016 5:20 PM

Nov 2016
Asuka: Love her, almost as much as Rei.

Misato: She's great! Like her more than most other women in fiction, but she doesn't hold a candle to the other two.

Ritsuko: Again, I like Ritsuko more than most, just about as much as I enjoy Misato.

Maya: She's okay.

Yui: She's okay too, she gave birth to one of my favorite characters ever I guess?

Mari: Why does this character exist?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why you like Rei :)

xStarling - May 31, 2009

19 by AlvinNotChipmunk »»
Apr 3, 2022 2:14 AM

Sticky: » [Request] Get your Rei Ayanami Member Card! [CLOSED] ( 1 2 3 4 )

eL_marco - Oct 2, 2009

185 by eL_marco »»
May 24, 2010 1:42 AM

» Winter/Christmas Rei Pics

xStarling - Dec 18, 2009

3 by _Souichi »»
Jan 3, 2010 2:24 AM

» Pics with Rei

Mongard - Aug 17, 2009

0 by Mongard »»
Aug 17, 2009 6:28 AM

» How to embed the club AMV into your siggy.

Maho-shonen - Jun 8, 2009

1 by Maho-shonen »»
Jun 8, 2009 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.