Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2014 6:27 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Feb 17, 2016 4:35 AM
Oct 2013
Body has good shading I suppose, but the shape at times is not too good. the pussy is just an opening with no urethra despite there being a peeing scene and no clitoris despite him talking about it getting bigger.

Not much animation of the whole body either. Did get a bit of quivering with the blond rape I guess. To be expected of Y.O.U.C I guess.

Story is pretty typical girl-helping-guy-rape-girls type without being very interesting.
Mar 14, 2018 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
I wish they'd given Takumi a more suitable voice actor in the English dub. On a random note, I like how ReoTsun014 didn't even include a message in his post (besides the automatically generated part).
Jun 2, 2023 5:56 PM

Nov 2010
That was decent r*ping!
The animation quality isn't good, and the vagina looks weird. It's too bad since the victims were pretty, especially Yukari Saijou.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokubetsu Jugyou Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 14, 2018

1 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 2, 2023 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.