Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 5, 2014 6:08 AM

Aug 2010
Roka of course. Takao is just another big-tittied tsundere, seen it a million times thank you.
Apr 5, 2014 1:28 PM
Jan 2012
I'd prefer Kenji X Roka since I like her character and I enjoy their interactions.
Plus the Kenji-Takao pairing makes me feel kinda 'meh'.

Although I have a liking to Kenji X Funabori because...it's Funabori.
Apr 5, 2014 5:44 PM

Nov 2007
no contest Takao.

I don't really like Roka much to be honest.

The sister is funny.
Apr 7, 2014 4:45 PM

Jun 2013
Polychrome said:
He doesn't deserve Roka

Besides, only the big boobed chick is interested in him, the others don't see him in that regard.

We must be watching two different shows then.

Roka clearly likes him, if you can't grasp that then dam are you dull.

Funabori - He asks her point blank if she likes the rich guy, she says no I don't like guys like that, and looks his way with a shy look. Her interactions with him continue to spell this out.

Tama started liking him during the game/slash he found her cash, and that is the reason she hangs around the club.

Sakura is a little iffy in the sense that she likes him, but says she wants to be his sister. This could go either way, though 9 times out of 10 a character in a harem who wants to be the MC little sister is usually a love interest.
Apr 12, 2014 1:02 PM

Mar 2014
I vote for Sakura x Noe
Jul 2, 2014 4:51 PM

Jun 2014
I dunno why a lot of people like the typical tsundere(takao) in my opinion I don't like her.

My favorite couple is Sakura x Kenji 'cause of manga and I like sakura character even though she is in the dark most of the time.

My second choice would be funabori because she is cute.

Roka is a good char because of her dark side, so I don't mind if she finish with Kenji.

Chitose seems impossible with Kenji.

Tama is a good character but I don't like the couple because of Tama personality but some people might like it.

EDIT: omg they cut some arc with sakura as the main character and that arc also had great moment and hinted her love for kenji.

Sakura is still my favorite because of a certain scene in the manga.
Thai777Jul 19, 2014 9:46 AM
Jul 19, 2014 9:17 AM

Feb 2014
Takao x Kenji. although I like Roka (and her seiyu), I think Takao and Kenji makes a cute couple. And I like tsundere's so that's a + for Takao.
Oct 22, 2014 4:56 AM

May 2013
Many people don't like Roka but I think she is cute. For me, Takao is annoying. Just my opinion dont boom me xD Kazama x Roka!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2015 6:56 PM

Nov 2007
Kenji and Takao ftw!
Feb 1, 2015 1:44 PM

Jun 2014
Kenji x takao, I'm not into loli
Feb 11, 2015 1:50 AM

Jan 2010
chitose and ataru
Jul 30, 2015 11:00 PM

Dec 2014

:3

<3<3<3
Sep 27, 2015 4:05 AM

Jul 2013
Kenji x Takao 4ever. They are really cute together and Takao intents to impress him are even more cute.
Nov 14, 2015 8:21 PM
May 2015
iLostReason said:
Kenji x Roka for me.I love Takao as much as Roka, but it feels like theres something special between Roka and Kenji.

When i meet a fellow sadist.......
Dec 7, 2015 10:12 PM
Jul 2014
I think Ataru likes Kenji more than Chitose In both a friendly, and romantic way...
But I must also ship Kenji and Takao...
Apr 3, 2016 1:42 PM

Aug 2014
Lets face it: If Takao didn't have that figure, no one would care about her.
Apr 3, 2016 1:48 PM

Mar 2016
inn0centdem0n said:
Kenji and Takao ftw!

blessofcurse said:
Kenji x takao, I'm not into loli

Illyricus said:
Kenji x Takao 4ever. They are really cute together and Takao intents to impress him are even more cute.

Pkmntrainercam said:
I think Ataru likes Kenji more than Chitose In both a friendly, and romantic way...
But I must also ship Kenji and Takao...

This is just a circle-jerk but yes .Kenji X Takao .Roka is close though .
ooo333 said:

This might be true but no other girl in the show is capable of doing this :

Apr 3, 2016 2:07 PM

Jul 2013
TheDeadApostle said:
ooo333 said:

Takao would be cute with or without her boobs. They are just a plus <3
Aug 15, 2016 10:42 PM

Nov 2013
Kenji x Takao of course!
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 16, 2016 10:52 AM

May 2010
ooo333 said:

Super-late reply, but ye I would. She is a likable tsundere. Figure doesn't matter.
Sep 6, 2016 10:50 AM
Dec 2015
I don't have a favorite yet. But I adore Funabori, but I...I'm kinda leaning Takao because she's a girl who shifts between type a and type b of tsundere. Additionally I wouldn't object to Sakura getting some development in that department either, something about her character is likable.
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Oct 5, 2016 2:16 AM
Oct 2015
takao is best... sad she wasn't featured in the ova
May 7, 2017 6:07 AM
May 2017
http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/dfrag/chapter_74

After reading this ^^^
Definitely Kenji x Chitose for me. Don't judge! I just have odd tastes to the norm when it comes to these things!
Sep 14, 2017 3:09 PM

Nov 2015

Kenji and Takao.

Kenji is not a bland harem character like I expected... he grew on me because of his exaggerated reactions (altho logical) to everything. Easy to identify with but while also having his own personality, aka character. Also he remembers me Ichigo, from Bleach.

Takao? Well, I first thought she was gonna be a low tier tsundere but somehow I wrong and I liked her! Cute, sweet, honest (as honest a tsundere can be I guess), fights and stands for what she likes (games) and....well yeah, she is no longer a low tier tsundere. Certainly not top tier but not a hateable tsundere. I liked the liking she's got over Kenji. It's cute.

Also, she changes between tsundere and dandere...and also normaldere..which adds to the character and makes it not boring, at least for me. That's a plus I give her.
HumbertoZeroSep 14, 2017 3:13 PM
Oct 30, 2017 8:55 AM
May 2017
Kenji x Takao

These two seem the most suitable, they have both been forced into situations by Roka, plus Kenji has the least beef against her.
I just can't see Kenji with Roka, mainly because she always torments him and they just don't seem to click for me.
Mar 15, 2020 10:54 PM
Mar 2020
hello everyone.
On behalf of what pair i believe should result from the show through Kenji, i believe his soulmate is Roka. I am sick of seeing people pick Takao due to her physical prettiness and “womanly” figure. We are talking about who we see with Kenji, not what you personally would pick. Kenji and Roka have an unspoken connection with one another. By the way he looks at her, how he fights for her, thinks of her ( when him and Takao were in line together for the video game and he saw something that reminded him of Roka). Both of them don’t know they like each other yet and what they are capable of. That’s what’s so beautiful in watching this story. The opening scene was Kenji and Roka I mean I think the writers of this show are trying to show us that these two are the chosen item. I’m sorry , this is just a show but I’m here to see true love win. Takao makes all of the advances, I feel as if there is nothing “fluent” in there “relationship”. And I don’t care what you say about Kenji blushing when Takao was behind him under the cloak. He was embarrassed about the situation and he’s a TEENAGE BOY , it was an uncomfortable feeling. But that’s what is corrupt with some people. How some people think he loves the girl with the big boobs. He’s deeper than that. It’s apparent. He has a soft spot for Roka and we know this. It’s beautiful watching their love story. We just need to hope that Roka realizes her feelings (that I know she has, but may not know what they really mean). If Roka takes that stance just like Takao is trying to do and Roka goes for it, then this love will flourish. If Roka stays quiet and let’s Takao go for it even though deep down she loves him (in which I pray that does not happen because Roka deserves that love), then Takao will take him. Then this will be a hopeless love story. I wrote a lot, but for some reason their relationship made me laugh and admire at how beautiful a budding relationship is. Yes , Takao likes Kenji. But hopefully she can finally learn to respect Roka’s feelings for Kenji, step back and realize, those two were made for each other. So, to Roka, you GO GET HIM GIRL. And to Kenji, follow your heart.
Mar 15, 2020 11:11 PM
Mar 2020
Tyrannicswine117 said:
Kenji x Takao

These two seem the most suitable, they have both been forced into situations by Roka, plus Kenji has the least beef against her.
I just can't see Kenji with Roka, mainly because she always torments him and they just don't seem to click for me.

I guess you don’t understand that when you like someone, sometimes people take the route of torment. And Kenji seems to like these torments from Roka deep down bc he would have just left the club by now. Kenji and Roka’s rivalry is what makes their bond so strong. HAVE YOU WATCHED SPECIAL A OR EVEN TORADORA!!! I mean come on. That’s the whole thing about them, they butt heads. Kenji is always there for Roka and deep down Takao knows that they share something. We may not see it apparent yet. But trust me, you’ll see how beautiful of a relationship Kenji and Roka will be.
Mar 15, 2020 11:14 PM
Mar 2020
TragicRomance said:
We need one of these in every harem anime.

After being heavily conflicted between Takao and Roka for like 7 episodes, I am going with Takao x Kenji. It was 50-50 between them but Takao is in a slight lead now that I've watched episode 7. The girl is perfect for Kenji, is what I think after finishing the anime.

I also like the idea of Kenji x Funabori

For now you may see Kenji and Takao. When season 2 comes, you will be crying over Kenji and Roka
Mar 15, 2020 11:17 PM
Mar 2020
Objurgo said:
Takao and Kenji all the way

Kenji isn't an annoying piss-ant and Takoa is a cute tsundere not an aggravating tsundere... And she fights with her chest xD

See this is what I can’t stand. This isn’t about what YOU LIKE. IT’S ABOUT WHO KENJI LIKES. WHO IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR HIM DUE TO HIS INTENTIONS. Kenji and Roka are still in the stage of two MC’s who are tormenting one another, without really deepening on their feelings for one another. But trust me, season 2 is coming. We can decide this ship then.
Mar 15, 2020 11:20 PM
Mar 2020
ma_ko said:
Kenji x Takao > rest. Takao is the cutest creature in this show.

Again, this is not about who we think is the most physically pleasing in the show. It’s about who Kenji feels for. We don’t know yet. We see an interesting connection between Roka and Kenji, which is funny and filled with potential. Kenji really cares about Roka. Takao knows this and gets mad at their relationship. Season 2 is coming:)
Mar 15, 2020 11:23 PM
Mar 2020
FiePhie said:
Kenji x Takao.
I absolutely love and adore Takao. Her and Kenji would make a great couple and their chemistry is great.
I don't really like Kenji x Roka, they don't really match~

Takao and Kenji are the most driest match up ever. So dry and not filled with any excitement for Kenji. He sees her as a caring friend. He sees her as someone who also cares about Roka. Roka is superior, don’t tell me different. Takao would have never met Kenji if it wasn’t for Roka meeting him. I mean they’re the two MC’s.... but you know I’ll just sip my tea while all you horny boys who like Takao Bc of her boobs and just want to see her kiss on Kenji see that Kenji is actually choosing someone he ACTUALLY has an emotional connection with:)
Mar 15, 2020 11:24 PM
Mar 2020
ComradeKomisar said:
Takao is destined for kazuma but she needs to be brave!

You meant Roka***
Mar 15, 2020 11:26 PM
Mar 2020
DaylightBlue said:
I personally like Funabori but Takao x Kenji is so cute! However, Roka is going to win if sensei of this series decides to make a pairing.

ROKA!! Guys please ik you don’t see this now, but you will fall in love with Roka and Kenji:))
Mar 15, 2020 11:27 PM
Mar 2020
Mogami-kun said:
Roka of course. Takao is just another big-tittied tsundere, seen it a million times thank you.

I literally love you. Thank you. Someone with a brain.
Mar 15, 2020 11:29 PM

May 2011
listenuptothis said:
ma_ko said:
Kenji x Takao > rest. Takao is the cutest creature in this show.

Again, this is not about who we think is the most physically pleasing in the show. It’s about who Kenji feels for. We don’t know yet. We see an interesting connection between Roka and Kenji, which is funny and filled with potential. Kenji really cares about Roka. Takao knows this and gets mad at their relationship. Season 2 is coming:)

Of course it is. The poll says your favourite pairing not paring that is the most realistic. Besides I'm still standing by my opinion. For me they have the best chemistry in the show/manga. (latest chapter with her lost bra was great)
Mar 15, 2020 11:43 PM
Mar 2020
[
Illyricus said:
TheDeadApostle said:

Takao would be cute with or without her boobs. They are just a plus <3

ITS ALL AB WHO HE LIKES
Mar 16, 2020 12:17 PM
May 2017
listenuptothis said:
Tyrannicswine117 said:
Kenji x Takao

I guess you don’t understand that when you like someone, sometimes people take the route of torment. And Kenji seems to like these torments from Roka deep down bc he would have just left the club by now. Kenji and Roka’s rivalry is what makes their bond so strong. HAVE YOU WATCHED SPECIAL A OR EVEN TORADORA!!! I mean come on. That’s the whole thing about them, they butt heads. Kenji is always there for Roka and deep down Takao knows that they share something. We may not see it apparent yet. But trust me, you’ll see how beautiful of a relationship Kenji and Roka will be.

Yeah I’ve watched Toradora, but that’s a completely different circumstance and why it mostly works in the end. D-frag on the other hand is a friendly rivalry between Kenji and Roka, they don’t have much of a romantic connection that Takao has since they ended up being manipulated by Roka to stay in the club. Honestly they could leave if they wanted to, but Roka and her crew ain’t gonna let them.
Mar 17, 2020 12:47 AM
Mar 2020
ma_ko said:
listenuptothis said:

Of course it is. The poll says your favourite pairing not paring that is the most realistic. Besides I'm still standing by my opinion. For me they have the best chemistry in the show/manga. (latest chapter with her lost bra was great)
ma_ko said:
listenuptothis said:

I have a feeling Kenji may not end up with anyone specifically at the end of the show, and yeah Takao has a crush on him and we all know it and it’s “cute”, but imagine how fucking good the story is going to get when Roka realizes she has deeper feelings for Kenji?? FIRE. And all she has going for her are her fucking boobs, Kenji is deeper than that.
Mar 17, 2020 12:48 AM
Mar 2020
listenuptothis said:
ma_ko said:

ma_ko said:

I have a feeling Kenji may not end up with anyone specifically at the end of the show, and yeah Takao has a crush on him and we all know it and it’s “cute”, but imagine how fucking good the story is going to get when Roka realizes she has deeper feelings for Kenji?? FIRE. And all she has going for her are her fucking boobs, Kenji is deeper than that.

Also Takao loving Kenji will always be one-sided as fuck.
Mar 23, 2020 9:49 PM

Dec 2012
listenuptothis said:
Objurgo said:
Takao and Kenji all the way

Kenji isn't an annoying piss-ant and Takoa is a cute tsundere not an aggravating tsundere... And she fights with her chest xD

See this is what I can’t stand. This isn’t about what YOU LIKE. IT’S ABOUT WHO KENJI LIKES. WHO IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR HIM DUE TO HIS INTENTIONS. Kenji and Roka are still in the stage of two MC’s who are tormenting one another, without really deepening on their feelings for one another. But trust me, season 2 is coming. We can decide this ship then.

Like I give a fuck. Don't tag me in a 6 year old post about something as meaningless as a paring in a parody harem show.
May 15, 2020 9:18 AM
Mar 2020
Objurgo said:
listenuptothis said:

Like I give a fuck. Don't tag me in a 6 year old post about something as meaningless as a paring in a parody harem show.

hehe you know I’m right!!:)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite One ?

lightning_angad7 - Mar 14

4 by Otakupervert890 »»
Mar 15, 1:58 AM

Poll: » D-Frag! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2014

231 by Forum »»
Mar 11, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Seriously, I want a sequel... XD

CrazyButNot4U - Feb 28

7 by Banedon »»
Feb 29, 5:07 AM

Poll: » D-Frag! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2014

96 by DirtBound »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:37 PM

Poll: » D-Frag! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2014

112 by DirtBound »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.