Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2009 6:00 PM
May 2008
Just thought I would let everyone know... It’s exactly what the title says. For any fans of the Shuffle! Anime/Manga this is the source material, fully translated in its original Visual Novel format. For anyone unfamiliar with Visual Novels they are a form of media that play like a game and read like a novel. Text runs across the screen with backgrounds, character sprites and music running behind it. It’s a format that conveys the detail of a written work while also adding more feeling and emotion in the form of pictures and music. I’ve played the game myself and enjoyed it a lot. If anyone’s interested you can buy the game at http://www.mangagamer.com/main/Titles/Details/D223E795-FFA5-44EC-861C-3F738CC53513/shuffle .

It's distributed through a short download that then runs on your PC. If you haven't tried a Visual Novel before this is a must. It became my favorite form of media after reading some great stuff like this. The shame is that these games rarely get translated so Please offer your support in hopes that more Visual Novel games may be translated in the future! :D
Aug 14, 2009 6:13 PM

Apr 2007
also buy haruhi dvds
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Wuthering Waves

ashisland - May 20

14 by Said_enough »»
23 seconds ago

» What are you're favourite Pokémon Games?

Pg13_ - 10 hours ago

9 by Pg13_ »»
7 minutes ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3569 by DesuMaiden »»
47 minutes ago

» Online games in your life

OlliFill - Oct 7, 2021

47 by KayKimii »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Nintendo the rising king of console industry!?

rohan121 - May 7

23 by Thereisnoonehere »»
Yesterday, 5:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.