Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2009 11:21 PM

Jun 2008
If I were the rain, that binds together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle...
Would I be able to bind the hearts of people together? - Orihime Inoue (I was pretty damn surprised this came out of her mouth)

What a letdown, Kurosaki-san. A real letdown. After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, 'I'm afraid of getting cut.' When you attack, 'I'm afraid of cutting someone.' Even when you try to protect someone, 'I'm afraid of letting them die.' Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword? - Urahara Kisuke (thought it was pretty intense)

You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them. - Ichigo

How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money. - Ichigo

We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever. - Hitsugaya Toshiro

People are able to hold onto hope, since death is that which cannot be seen. - Rukia Kuchiki

You humans are always talking about hearts. It's as if you hold them in your hand. But my eyes see everything. Nothing can get past it and what it doesn't see, doesn't exist. That's the way I've always fought. What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I see it? If I crack open your skull, will I find it in there? - Ulquiorra Schiffer

That wasn't very nice. I do believe you've killed my hat. - Kisuke

Ya gotta wonder about someone who'd be dumb enough to follow a person as crazy as he is. Wait, I think I just insulted myself. - Ganju Shiba

If history repeats itself, and moves in a circular path, then believing that whatever force is turning it is perfect, is all we can do as we move ahead. Pushed along by forces beyond our control, waiting, for the blade to be swung. - Rukia

There's no way a mere, handsome, SEXY, merchant like me could use something like Bankai! -Urahara Kisuke

That's Bleach for ya. Post those quotes!

SuzuhanaFeb 11, 2011 12:12 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 18, 2010 3:18 AM

Apr 2010
When did I claim I would kill you as a shingami? The reason why I have killed you was simply because you pointed your blade at my pride. - Byakuya

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
May 18, 2010 3:23 AM

Apr 2010
oooh and :

We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen, and we respect with every fibre that which cannot be explained. - Rukia

I love Bleach :3 <3

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Sep 23, 2010 6:31 AM

May 2008
Suzuhana said:

You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them. - Ichigo

How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money. - Ichigo

You humans are always talking about hearts. It's as if you hold them in your hand. But my eyes see everything. Nothing can get past it and what it doesn't see, doesn't exist. That's the way I've always fought. What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I see it? If I crack open your skull, will I find it in there? - Ulquiorra Schiffer

That wasn't very nice. I do believe you've killed my hat. - Kisuke

Ya gotta wonder about someone who'd be dumb enough to follow a person as crazy as he is. Wait, I think I just insulted myself. - Ganju Shiba

Meronpan_Chan said:
When did I claim I would kill you as a shingami? The reason why I have killed you was simply because you pointed your blade at my pride. - Byakuya

Love that too!

Trusting someone means relying on them and only the weak do that. -Aizen Sousuke

BADGES: ll MUSIC LOVER ll [TSC] ll C.C.O ll
Jun 15, 2012 11:09 PM
Jul 2011
"Don't ask me again, you heard me or is it that you just can't believe it." (Ichigo Kurosaki)

"There are times when a person needs to embrace the darkness for the sake of the people they love." (Kokutou)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Wolf's Rain

Suzuhana - Jul 23, 2009

2 by MukuroChwan »»
Jun 9, 2015 5:27 PM

» Pumpkin Scissors

popapop2 - Mar 29, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Mar 29, 2013 7:20 AM

» One Piece

popapop2 - Feb 22, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Feb 22, 2013 6:05 PM

» ef - a tale of memories

popapop2 - Feb 15, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Feb 15, 2013 2:16 PM

» Durarara!!

Suzuhana - Sep 15, 2012

1 by popapop2 »»
Feb 15, 2013 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.