Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2009 11:10 PM

Jun 2008
I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to a slow death. - Lelouch Lamperouge

If you had the strength, you could live. This is our contract. In return for my gift of power, you must grant one of my wishes. If you enter this contract, you will live as a human, but also as one completely different. Different rules, different time, a different life.... The power of the king will make you lonely indeed. If you are prepared for that, then....- CC

Those who shoot must be prepared to get SHOT! - Zero

If you are a witch then I am a warlock. -Lulu

Love Code Geass. Post those quotes!

SuzuhanaAug 17, 2009 9:57 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 17, 2009 8:46 PM

Aug 2009
"Suppose there is an evil that justice cannot bring down.What would you do?Would you taint your hands with evil to destroy evil?Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?"
----Lelouch
Aug 17, 2009 8:57 PM

Aug 2009
"Loss makes you realize a lot of things,right?"
--------Lelouch
Aug 17, 2009 9:09 PM

Aug 2009
"If happiness had a form what would it look like?It might be something like glass,because one doesn't notice it normally.However,it is actually there.As proof,if you change the angle you look at it,the glass will reflect light.It will state it's presence and existence more eloquently than any other thing in this world."
-------------Lelouch
Mar 5, 2010 11:23 PM

May 2008
Lelouch Lamperouge: You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty.

Shirley: No matter how many times I'm reborn. I'll keep falling in love with you Lulu. I suppose that it's simply fate.

Anya Alstreim: Memories that people have are always fake. No point in believing in them.

Lloyd: You need to make a choice Nina, do you abandon science to preserve your heart, or abandon your heart and sacrifice yourself to science?
Nina: How can I do either? Did you make such a choice professor Lloyd?
Lloyd: I didn't have to, I'm a sociopath; I was born with an abandoned heart.

Lelouch Lamperouge: Rolo, why did you save me, after all I've done to you?
Rolo Lamperouge: Because… you're a liar, big brother. It was… a lie, wasn't it? What you said about trying to kill me, about… hating me and all of that.
Lelouch: Of course, and you saw right through me, didn't you? Just what I'd expect of my little brother.
Rolo: That's right, I thought so, 'cause I know who you really are inside your heart. I know everything about you, big brother.
[Lelouch places Rolo's cell phone with the attached locket in his now-lifeless hand]
Lelouch: Yes, you got it right. Your big brother… is just a liar.

C.C.: If you have someone you don't want to lose, you should keep them at a distance.

Lelouch Lamperouge: Geass power is similar to a wish; don't you think? It is a request to someone to give you the power to achieve what you can't on your own.

BADGES: ll MUSIC LOVER ll [TSC] ll C.C.O ll
Feb 3, 2013 5:23 PM

Jan 2012
"The morning always comes again."
-Shirley
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Wolf's Rain

Suzuhana - Jul 23, 2009

2 by MukuroChwan »»
Jun 9, 2015 5:27 PM

» Pumpkin Scissors

popapop2 - Mar 29, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Mar 29, 2013 7:20 AM

» One Piece

popapop2 - Feb 22, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Feb 22, 2013 6:05 PM

» ef - a tale of memories

popapop2 - Feb 15, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Feb 15, 2013 2:16 PM

» Durarara!!

Suzuhana - Sep 15, 2012

1 by popapop2 »»
Feb 15, 2013 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.