Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2009 11:03 PM

Jun 2008
People share only one common fate... death. -Neji

Whatever darkness lays ahead I will face it head on - Sasuke

All the girls in Konoha are so hot these days. - Jiraiya

Foolish little brother! If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me. - Uchiha Itachi

I will obtain power at any cost, even if it means selling my flesh to the devil... - Sasuke Uchiha

*to naruto* You're pretty weak. Are you a boy or a girl? - Sai

Sakura - ...and you... that wasn't very nice...
Sai - Really? But I like nice and ugly girls like you.

Life's only beauty is because it's so fleeting, so transparent. - Sasori (or Deidara, I can't remember)

Sometimes...I wish a was a cloud...just floating along, going wherever the breeze takes me... Now that's my kind of style...I'm just not into putting a lot of effort into these kinds of things. I only wanted to be a ninja so I could do whatever I wanted. - Shikamaru Nara

There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms. - Ino Yamanaka

The weaker you are the louder you bark. - Tenten

Post those quotes!
SuzuhanaAug 2, 2009 11:47 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 2, 2009 11:23 PM

Feb 2009
Kakashi: [about Sasuke's new technique] You'll wet your pants.

Naruto Uzumaki: Everyone... everyone... has risked their lives to come after you!
Sasuke Uchiha: Well, how good for them

Itachi Uchiha: [to Sasuke, who he has pinned to the wall] You are still too weak. You don't have enough hate. And you know something?
[leans in and whispers]
Itachi Uchiha: You never will.

"Hello students, today I got lost on the road of life." Kakashi Hayate

"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you." Oroshimaru (WOW. Did not expect that from Orochi.)

Ino: "WHAT?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!" [The sexiness was attempted on neji.]

Guy: "Look into my eyes and accept my dearest apologies. While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features."

"Right now, Sasuke is in the darkness. The only one who can save him is you, Naruto."
- Neji

"The only thing that can keep a fire from dying and give it more power, is wind"
Naruto

I dont care who I have to fight!
If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
If he gouges out my eyes,
I'll curse him from beyond the grave...
Even if I'm torn to shreds,
I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru! - Naruto in Shippuden

"Like there's any chance that someone, who can't save a friend, could become Hokage. Don't you think... Sasuke." -Uzumaki Naruto

Naruto: My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like ramen. I hate the three minutes you have to wait while the water boils. And my dream is to one day be the next Hokage. Then everyone will have to respect me at last.

Sasuke: My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I’m going to restore my clan, and destroy...a certain man...
SuzuhanaAug 2, 2009 11:48 PM
Nov 1, 2009 8:52 AM

Aug 2009
How come no one included this one...

BELIEVE IT!!!!!!
-Naruto Uzumaki

Leave out the most important one xDD
Mar 29, 2011 7:59 AM

May 2008
"Save up all your hatred and take it all out on me. Im the only one who can take it! Its the only thing I can do for you." - Naruto Uzumaki (to Sasuke)

Thats the only one I can remember :D

BADGES: ll MUSIC LOVER ll [TSC] ll C.C.O ll
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Wolf's Rain

Suzuhana - Jul 23, 2009

2 by MukuroChwan »»
Jun 9, 2015 5:27 PM

» Pumpkin Scissors

popapop2 - Mar 29, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Mar 29, 2013 7:20 AM

» One Piece

popapop2 - Feb 22, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Feb 22, 2013 6:05 PM

» ef - a tale of memories

popapop2 - Feb 15, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Feb 15, 2013 2:16 PM

» Durarara!!

Suzuhana - Sep 15, 2012

1 by popapop2 »»
Feb 15, 2013 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.