Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2009 3:52 PM
Dec 2007
It's actually rather intresting, I love the idea... even though I have only read two chapters thus far...
HOWEVER... I was kind of confused as to why she suddenly changed schools, hope she wont continue doing that... or maybe that would just make it more intresting -shrug-
I wants more.
What did you think?
Jul 31, 2009 9:26 PM

May 2008
She probably got transferred because of what she did on chapter 1, when she went to that room with the PA system thingy, but I'm confused too, I hope she ends up with Tsubaki-kun~
May 18, 2010 3:44 PM
Jun 2008
So lost every time she switches a school....is she doing that so she can continue to observe? it's kinda repetitive, where is the author going with this? i like how tsubaki keeps getting roped into helping her each time...wish there was more development with that or one school...
May 30, 2010 9:33 AM

May 2010
yea, it was kind of confusing why she keep on transferring to another school.
The reason should have been stated in the manga.
Anyway, I really love this manga. It was kind of refreshing to encounter a not so typical shoujo heroine.

Jun 25, 2010 4:37 AM

Aug 2009
I am completely loving this manga!!
She's the exact type of heroine I like, strong personality with a blunt characteristic.
I really hope she ends up with Tsubaki. He seems the likely choice since he shows up in every chapter!!
Feb 11, 2011 3:20 PM

Jul 2008
LOVE IT!

Apparently, the first chapter of the manga was a one-shot, but due to it's popularity the mangaka continued the story and I guess the whole Kanoko constantly transferring to different schools and helping out the students was what ended up happening. Though it is weird why she never gives us the reason for her moving all the time.

Well, at this point I don't care. I'm just looking forward to seeing Kanoko settling down in the same high school with her friends and Tsubaki in Koi Dano Ai Dano. *-*
Apr 28, 2011 5:00 PM

Apr 2009
I love this Manga! One of my favorites, I love how it explains all this social logic she has when she's observing her classmates. The manga takes jabs at Shoujo manga with a non-typical shoujo heroine and it's great. So unique! I think her way of explaining her classmates behavior (especially the females) is hilarious and oddly true.

As for why she transfers schools so often, they said in some of the later chapters that it was because of her parents work that she transferred so often. Of course it's obviously needed for the plot, after all she can't just keep observing the same people. She especially can't stay in the same school after getting involved in the "cases" like she usually does, otherwise she wouldn't be able to observe people properly. I think so long as she still has her main friends group and they still visit (and they do especially Tsubaki) then it's really for the best that she keeps going to different schools to work on different cases.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality."
- Edgar Allan Poe

May 7, 2011 8:32 AM

Feb 2011
Really love this manga too, I learned a lot from this
kanoko is such a great detective <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warau Kanoko-sama Chapter 14 Discussion

Kojiro_S - May 7, 2011

6 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Warau Kanoko-sama Chapter 11 Discussion

TitanInsane - Nov 28, 2023

0 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » Warau Kanoko-sama Chapter 8 Discussion

TitanInsane - Nov 28, 2023

0 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:00 AM

Poll: » Warau Kanoko-sama Chapter 5 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 3, 2018

0 by Kitsu-nee »»
Dec 3, 2018 6:30 PM

Poll: » Warau Kanoko-sama Chapter 3 Discussion

bluekiss - Sep 29, 2011

2 by Kitsu-nee »»
Dec 3, 2018 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.