Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2009 1:44 AM

Jun 2008
Together. I want us to live... eat meals, study... share our troubles, like we did before... together. I want us to stay together!! (omg I was so HAPPY!)

A conscience grows, just like the body. It's bred within your heart. That's why the shape of people's kindness is so different. -Tohru (of course)

Kyo: "One of these days, I'll make you say you're sorry!"
Yuki: [looking bored] "I'm sorry."
Kyo: "Dammit! That's not what I meant! Don't you have any shame?"
Yuki: [still looking bored] "Yes, I'm ashamed to be seen with you, shouting in public."
Kyo: "Oh that's it! We're taking this outside!"
Yuki: [still looking bored] "We ARE outside, you stupid cat."

My beloved president Yun-Yun-Saaan! ♥ The meeting is about to staaart, so please hurry to Kimi, 'kaaay? ♥ Oh no! My mistake! I meant 'hurry to the council room!' Kimi make a boo-boo! Sorry, Yun-Yun! ♥ But Kimi will be waiting for you, so please hurry here! ♥ (This is Kimi on the speaker. She's HILARIOUS!)

We just witnessed a classic example of what I call misdirected rage. I believe the technical term is being an ass. -Shigure

Omg I LOVE it!

Furuba is my favorite manga. I probably will not post any anime quotes since I hate the anime adaptation. But everyone else is free to do so here.
SuzuhanaFeb 11, 2011 12:14 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 23, 2009 1:48 AM

Jun 2008
Shigure: "So, anyway, I was wondering if you could stop by the house and take a look at Tohru's cut. That is, if it isn't a problem."
Hatori: "No problem. I'll stop by the house this evening."
Shigure: "Hmmm? What's this, Hatori? I don't think I ever heard you sound so eager to come over. Could it be you have a secret crush on Tohru?"
[long silence from the other end of the phone]
Shigure: [shouts] "I knew it! You naughty, naughty man, you!"
Hatori: "No, I was simply too amazed by your stupidity to say anything."

Haru: "You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?"
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki: "Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off."
Haru: "Aw, have my words made you angry?"
Mokoto: [still imaging] "It's beautiful!"
Yuki: "Stop imagining me!"

Kagura: "I'm here for Valentines, silly! It's a very important day for lovers to be together!"
Kyo: "You're not gonna find any lover in this house!"
Shigure: "Kyo, behave please. I don't want the house getting... you know... smashed."
Kyo: "Damn it! I should've left on that journey sooner! How was I supposed to know today was Valentines?"
Yuki: "It's called a calendar."
SuzuhanaJul 23, 2009 1:52 AM
Aug 2, 2009 11:37 PM

Jun 2008
But I always think.. That I will always cherish all my memories to the end. Even if they are sad memories that... Hurt me so deeply. Even if it's so sad that I wish I could forget about them forever. If I can bear with them and not run away form them. Then someday.. Someday it will make me a stronger person. I want to believe that.. I want to believe.. That.. No memories should ever be.. Forgotten forever...
So.. Honestly I didn't want mommy to forget about me. Honestly. But.. That's just... My selfishness. It's a secret, OK? - Momiji

Shigure Sohma: Tohru is very cute, in a sweet sort of way.
Hatori Sohma: For some reason when you say that it reeks of something illegal.
Aug 2, 2009 11:39 PM

Feb 2009
"Grandpa: Deep down... They're just evil people.
Family: WAIT A SECOND, GRANDPA! You don't mean that!!

"Kakeru: We do help the. We're the School Defense Force that fight against evil, you know?
Yuki: Look, you... Would you stop saying that with a straight face? It makes me nervous."
Sep 28, 2009 10:56 AM

Jan 2008
Shigure Sohma: Good morning, everyone!
Yuki Sohma: Good evening is more like it. I think your sleep schedule is a bit off.
Shigure Sohma: Nope, such is the life of the creative mind.
[notices Kisa]
Shigure Sohma: Well, who is this pretty girl? Would you like Grandpa Shigure to give you a candy?
Yuki Sohma: [shouts] Stop that! The way you say it, it makes you sound like a dirty old man!
Shigure Sohma: I see Yuki is being cold as usual.
Yuki Sohma: And, as usual, you're being an idiot.
Aug 4, 2010 5:17 PM
Aug 2009
Haru:"If I wore a tie, it wouldn't change who I am. If I had no piercings, it wouldn't mean I'm nice. And if my hair was black it wouldn't stop me from kicking your ass!"

Yuki: "I know the place is dirty. And I realize the idea of living with two strange boys might seem a little awkward. But there is an extra room up stairs, you're welcome to stay there if you like."
Tohru: "No, no, no... Out of the question!"
Yuki: "We’re not that strange."

Hatsuharu: "Well, actually, I left on Sunday with the intention of coming here, but I was swept away into the heart of the dark urban wilderness and it took me three days to find my way out."
Yuki: (sighs)"Why don't you just say that you got lost?"

Shigure (after hanging a maid's outfit over the doorframe): Well, here it is; my White Day present for Tohru. Lovely, isn't it? The poor girl's gone far too long without suitable clothing to wear while cleaning the house.
Haru (deadpan): It's amazing no one's locked you up yet

Shigure: "Everything's going to be okay. I've already completed the manuscript. I was just teasing you."
(Mii sobs something undecipherably)
Shigure: "Yes, I understand, take care." (hangs up.)
Shigure: (fake crying) "There I called her. I called my editor. I hope you're happy."
Hatori: "Yes I am. Stop crying."
Shigure: (still crying) "How can I?! You spoiled all my fun!"
Hatori: "You call yourself an adult."

Ayame: "From now on, I'm going to impress you with my steadfast determination."
Kyo: "What determination?"
Ayame: "Simple. My determination to forge a bond with my younger brother. Yuki, as your older brother, I command you to respect me!"

Shigure: "Good! Now that that's settled, I thought it might be fun to travel by car. Don't worry, leave all the driving to me."
Yuki: "Shigure, do you even have a license?"
Shigure (after a pause): "Of course I have a licen..."
Yuki and Kyo: "Why'd you have to think about it?"

Yuki: "What can I learn from a stupid cat like you? You didn’t even know that Jason isn’t really a bear. He’s a character in a horror film."
Kyo: "Yeah? So what if I didn’t? Like I’d waste my time watching some movie about a bear!"
Yuki: You truly are an idiot."

alwayswhimsicalAug 4, 2010 5:58 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Wolf's Rain

Suzuhana - Jul 23, 2009

2 by MukuroChwan »»
Jun 9, 2015 5:27 PM

» Pumpkin Scissors

popapop2 - Mar 29, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Mar 29, 2013 7:20 AM

» One Piece

popapop2 - Feb 22, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Feb 22, 2013 6:05 PM

» ef - a tale of memories

popapop2 - Feb 15, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Feb 15, 2013 2:16 PM

» Durarara!!

Suzuhana - Sep 15, 2012

1 by popapop2 »»
Feb 15, 2013 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.