Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2009 1:29 AM

Jun 2008
Ordinary. The kind of dangerous, beautiful ordinary that you just can’t leave alone. Like an angel from the Underworld or maybe a devil from paradise. – Faye Valentine

Ed: Ed will introduce Ed. Full name - Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky the 4th.
Spike: That's a long name.
Faye: Who the hell's this?
Ed: Ed made up that name for Ed, isn't it cool?
Spike: If you made it up, how can you be the 4th?

Love this quote.

So here is the discussion for quotes from Cowboy Bebop. Please post your favorites here!
SuzuhanaJul 23, 2009 2:03 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 23, 2009 1:37 AM

Jun 2008
My ship works better when I kick it. – Spike Spiegel

When I was younger… I wasn’t afraid of anything. I didn’t have the slightest fear of dying, no reason for it. Thought that if I died, that’s fine with me anytime at all. Then I met a certain woman, and it changed. I started to think that I wanted to survive. For the first time the idea of death began to scare me. It was on my mind. Never felt that kind of feeling, almost paralyzed. –Spike Spiegel

And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
- Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel: Hey, Jet, did you know that there are three things that I hate?
Jet Black: Whatever...
Spike Spiegel: Kids... animals... and women with attitude.
Jet Black: Oh?
Spike Spiegel: So why do we have all three neatly gathered on our ship!

I'm not a criminal. Oh that makes me seem even more like a criminal, doesn't it? - Spike
Aug 2, 2009 11:27 PM

Jun 2008
The past is the past... and the future is the future. A man is a man, and a woman is a woman. I am who I am, and you are who you are. Like it really matters anyway.... - Faye Valentine

There are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, & women with additude. So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our ship!? - Spike Spiegel

I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive. - Spike Spiegel

I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think. - Ed

Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stop signs. There are ends we don't desire but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being human is all about. - Jet Black

Man always thinks about the past before he dies, as if he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived. - Jet Black
Sep 13, 2009 10:22 PM

May 2008
There are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, & women with additude. So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our ship!? - Spike Spiegel (I like this quote too)

I thought I was watching a dream I would never wake up from. Before I knew it the dream was over - Spike Spiegel

Im going to find out if Im truly alive - Spike Spiegel

I got my memories back. But nothing good came of it. There was no place for me to go back to... This is the only place I have to come back to! - Faye Valentine

BADGES: ll MUSIC LOVER ll [TSC] ll C.C.O ll
Jan 29, 2013 3:34 PM

Jan 2012
"They say hunger is the best spice."
- Spike

"Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity…"
- Laughing Bull
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Wolf's Rain

Suzuhana - Jul 23, 2009

2 by MukuroChwan »»
Jun 9, 2015 5:27 PM

» Pumpkin Scissors

popapop2 - Mar 29, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Mar 29, 2013 7:20 AM

» One Piece

popapop2 - Feb 22, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Feb 22, 2013 6:05 PM

» ef - a tale of memories

popapop2 - Feb 15, 2013

0 by popapop2 »»
Feb 15, 2013 2:16 PM

» Durarara!!

Suzuhana - Sep 15, 2012

1 by popapop2 »»
Feb 15, 2013 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.