Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 161 162 [163] 164 165 » ... Last »
Feb 21, 2015 6:53 AM

Jul 2013
What do you think of grave wanting to get you lynched, Suzu?

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Feb 21, 2015 7:04 AM

Jun 2009
Xiaraith said:
Votes so far.

meruledaworld - 2 (Suzune-chan, Haine)

Lambtron - 1 (x_at_home)

Himikoi - 6 (grave_robber, Lambtron, meruledaworld, NessieFynn)

Matoro_Mahri - 1 (Byon-kun)

Ardanaz - 1 (MidnightOwl)

Byon-kun - 1 (Matoro_Mahri)

yet to vote: Ardanaz, Himikoi, SodaWithYoda, Shadowsnake777, SuzakuTsubasa, Doughkey
Well looking at the vote count it is clear we are currently lynching himikoi. This suggests to me we are going for a confirmed mafia target rather than thinking out our enemies actions. Or at least that is what I think. I am well aware that I have nothing more then my intuition to go on at this point but I think, we should lynch some of the craftier not helpers...

Grave is right. They have the advantage on us at night. It would be nice to get the jump on them for once.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 21, 2015 7:09 AM

Oct 2014
Vote: F

Change Vote Lynch: meruledaworld
Feb 21, 2015 7:17 AM

Mar 2009
Himikoi said:
grave_robber said:
Ok. let's cut to the chase, I really wanna kill some phantoms today....

x_at_home, I know you're an ant, I know you're gramps and you bought a staff last night. I know SodawithYoda is an ant scout(that's why he's still alive). Let's make a deal!

You know if we work together, the phantoms will lose, use the staff and we'll vote for a phantom. I will tell you who killed merum if you guys don't already know. (It wasn't ardanaz, Himikoi, were you lying about that or just didn't know?)

Here are the five names I have in mind:

1. meruledaworld
  2. Matoro_Mahri
  3. Shadowsnake777
  4. SuzakuTsubasa
  5. Suzune-chan

I knew, but I can't ignore the fact that I know he's mafia, and not from my party obviously. But oh please go ahead and lynch me.

You should've joined us.

Ardanaz, are you there? I wanna talk to you ^^

vote: R

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Feb 21, 2015 7:18 AM

Mar 2009
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I am just going to make this case however i think it might be overdue.

At this stage in the game there is a difference between taking out the mafia and taking out the mafia.

You might think, wait Suzune those two were the same thing. However while they share the same words they are not. I hate to disagree with our chairman, however it must be done. Remember yesterday who we Lynched doublec and Lucian said that it was all well and good thet we got a mafia but we had chosen a role that was not really worth it anymore.

We have these fancy lists that haine is so nicely posting again on every page of obvious scum and suspicious people and of claims. Just assuming that Himikoi is telling the truth here, why lynch her. A janitor is next to useless at this stage of the game. Even if they have not claimed, what value would they have in cleaning up a phantom scum.

We might as well vote for someone who is not helping they are clearly phantom scum who do not want to say. What is the point of withholding a claim now?
That is my opinion of the matter. If we let the phantom control the vote then lose every time.

If we lynch himikoi, we know for sure if Lambtron is the town treasurer or not.

Feb 21, 2015 7:19 AM

Aug 2013
=3 My favorite letter :v

Suzune-chan said:
Xiaraith said:
Votes so far.

meruledaworld - 2 (Suzune-chan, Haine)

Lambtron - 1 (x_at_home)

Himikoi - 6 (grave_robber, Lambtron, meruledaworld, NessieFynn)

Matoro_Mahri - 1 (Byon-kun)

Ardanaz - 1 (MidnightOwl)

Byon-kun - 1 (Matoro_Mahri)

yet to vote: Ardanaz, Himikoi, SodaWithYoda, Shadowsnake777, SuzakuTsubasa, Doughkey
Well looking at the vote count it is clear we are currently lynching himikoi. This suggests to me we are going for a confirmed mafia target rather than thinking out our enemies actions. Or at least that is what I think. I am well aware that I have nothing more then my intuition to go on at this point but I think, we should lynch some of the craftier not helpers...

Grave is right. They have the advantage on us at night. It would be nice to get the jump on them for once.

I think we should lynch Himikoi too , It'd be useless anyways , Lynching someone SCUMMY and smart is better for our advantage .

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Feb 21, 2015 7:19 AM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I am just going to make this case however i think it might be overdue.

At this stage in the game there is a difference between taking out the mafia and taking out the mafia.

You might think, wait Suzune those two were the same thing. However while they share the same words they are not. I hate to disagree with our chairman, however it must be done. Remember yesterday who we Lynched doublec and Lucian said that it was all well and good thet we got a mafia but we had chosen a role that was not really worth it anymore.

We have these fancy lists that haine is so nicely posting again on every page of obvious scum and suspicious people and of claims. Just assuming that Himikoi is telling the truth here, why lynch her. A janitor is next to useless at this stage of the game. Even if they have not claimed, what value would they have in cleaning up a phantom scum.

We might as well vote for someone who is not helping they are clearly phantom scum who do not want to say. What is the point of withholding a claim now?
That is my opinion of the matter. If we let the phantom control the vote then lose every time.

What if she turned to be townie ?

Feb 21, 2015 7:21 AM

Mar 2009
x_at_home said:
grave_robber said:
Ok. let's cut to the chase, I really wanna kill some phantoms today....

x_at_home, I know you're an ant, I know you're gramps and you bought a staff last night. I know SodawithYoda is an ant scout(that's why he's still alive). Let's make a deal!

You know if we work together, the phantoms will lose, use the staff and we'll vote for a phantom. I will tell you who killed merum if you guys don't already know. (It wasn't ardanaz, Himikoi, were you lying about that or just didn't know?)

Here are the five names I have in mind:

1. meruledaworld
  2. Matoro_Mahri
  3. Shadowsnake777
  4. SuzakuTsubasa
  5. Suzune-chan

But, but I'm the treasurer...
From this list I still think Matoro is the most sketchy that I really wanna lynch like for Days. Curious why mafia would make a deal with you while you are offering nothing or are you trying to draw out their items on a matter that can be dealt with with votes alone^^?[/quote]

You know I have a lot to offer, I already gave the mafia the SK on day 5 as a sign of good will and now I'm offering 11 townie votes and info, not to mention night items.

Curious how you're assuming I'm offering you nothing.

Feb 21, 2015 7:22 AM

Mar 2009
x_at_home said:
What do you think of grave wanting to get you lynched, Suzu?

Hahaha, trying to get her to turn on me? Suzune's willing to do what it takes to save the town, but you claim to be town yet do NOTHING even remotely townie.

Feb 21, 2015 7:23 AM

Mar 2009
-MidnightOwl- said:

What are you doing? >.<

Nov 2014
o.o what is this ?

Vote : F
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 2009
Haine- said:
grave_robber said:

She's not

Feb 21, 2015 7:26 AM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
Haine- said:

She's not

You have an evidence you know? You don't have to share it Or it's just a guts?

Feb 21, 2015 7:28 AM

Oct 2014
grave_robber said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

What are you doing? >.<

What do you mean?
Feb 21, 2015 7:32 AM

Mar 2009
-MidnightOwl- said:
grave_robber said:

What are you doing? >.<

What do you mean?

Town, if we're to enter an alliance with a mafia team, we need to vote together for the same person.

All this voting is useless, they will use the staff before ends, we might as well bargain for a lynch that helps our alliance.

Feb 21, 2015 7:36 AM

Mar 2009
Haine- said:

You have an evidence you know? You don't have to share it Or it's just a guts?

Hmm, they know I know a few things, but they don't know what I really know which would either help or utterly destroy the ants. It's really up to them.

Feb 21, 2015 7:38 AM

Aug 2013
Ugh I don't think meru will be lynched today thanks to the voting but please I want him dead by tomorrow -_- , I'll follow you for today with himi c:

Vote lynch Change : Himikoi

Feb 21, 2015 7:38 AM

Oct 2014
Fine.

Change Vote Lynch: Himikoi
Feb 21, 2015 7:39 AM

Jul 2013
grave_robber said:

You know I have a lot to offer, I already gave the mafia the SK on day 5 as a sign of good will and now I'm offering 11 townie votes and info, not to mention night items.

Yeah, I'm sure that you are offering anything you described above :p And if it's true that you did offer the SK, shouldn't this tell anyone not to trust you since you just coldbloodily killed the SK, who was so loyal to you all this time ;_; Poor Soren, I told him not to trust you but he was loyal until the end. I really hoped he could somehow win but noone of you was on board for chaos and a true threefaction game last Day phase.
You are the one lying the most in this game and you know it ,grave :p Both lying to town and mafia, it's a very interesting style and the antithesis to Lynch all liars.

Feb 21, 2015 7:39 AM

Aug 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
Fine.

Teeeheee I was 12sec fast, I get more money than you :v)

Feb 21, 2015 7:40 AM

Oct 2014
Haine- said:
-MidnightOwl- said:
Fine.

Lambtron's gonna give me +50.
Feb 21, 2015 7:42 AM

Aug 2013
x_at_home said:
grave_robber said:

Yeah, I'm sure that you are offering anything you described above :p And if it's true that you did offer the SK, shouldn't this tell anyone not to trust you since you just coldbloodily killed the SK, who was so loyal to you all this time ;_; Poor Soren, I told him not to trust you but he was loyal until the end. I really hoped he could somehow win but noone of you was on board for chaos and a true threefaction game last Day phase.
You are the one lying the most in this game and you know it ,grave :p Both lying to town and mafia, it's a very interesting style and the antithesis to Lynch all liars.

Stop confusing us with your posts to distract -_- And stop pointing that there are other suspicious players...it makes you more scummy btw

Mar 2009
x_at_home said:
grave_robber said:

LOL, you're really getting pissed because I'm lynching Himikoi and it will prove a lot of things XD

Aug 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
Haine- said:

Lambtron's gonna give me +50.

:c

Feb 21, 2015 7:43 AM

Mar 2009
Haine- said:
x_at_home said:

Stop confusing us with your posts to distract -_- And stop pointing that there are other suspicious players...it makes you more scummy btw

He's talking to the other mafia faction and trying to get the townies to doubt me. He's failing.

Feb 21, 2015 7:44 AM

Oct 2014
I believe x_at_home.
Feb 21, 2015 7:45 AM

Jul 2013
Haine- said:

It's the truth and you know it. Has grave ever told you anything she knows instead of just directing to you what to do? She is always hinting that she might know something, but she will never tell and it creates confusion. If she wasn't somehow confirmed, there is no way to know if she's town since she is doing hints and bluffs as mafia to hide behind the smoke. Maybe she's converted in the end, who knows what hidden things are still in this game.

An example was the whole SK matter in this game.

Feb 21, 2015 7:45 AM

Mar 2009
-MidnightOwl- said:
I believe x_at_home.

No matter what you think of him, himikoi is the one we're lynching not x.

Feb 21, 2015 7:46 AM

Mar 2009
x_at_home said:
Haine- said:

It's the truth and you know it. Has grave ever told you anything she knows instead of just directing to you what to do? She is always hinting that she might know something, but she will never tell and it creates confusion. If she wasn't somehow confirmed, there is no way to know if she's town since she is doing hints and bluffs as mafia to hide behind the smoke. Maybe she's converted in the end, who knows what hidden things are still in this game.

Still pissed about the red card bluff? or the bryn bluff? XD

Feb 21, 2015 7:47 AM

Aug 2013
x_at_home said:
Haine- said:

Good Game.....I'm thinking of lynching you now Lawl , Does the vig have a shot left? please real Vig if You do you know what to do c:~!

Feb 21, 2015 7:48 AM

Jul 2013
grave_robber said:

Bryn really got caught there xD The red card bluff was pretty weak, but it doesn't really change anything. You was never killed even if you didn't bluff that. Strange, isn't it. Such a dangerous, confirmed townie with 3 votes just living fine thorugh all this chaos while people could have easily killed you for 100 gold.

Feb 21, 2015 7:49 AM

Mar 2009
@Haine, see how he's trying to make you doubt your choices and 2nd guess yourself?
You have been wanting to lynch himikoi since day 2 or 3, shap, verumir and other townies have wanted to lynch her too. He's freaking out because she's sth much more than just a janitor.

And he's trying to make you doubt me and yourself so that you will vote wrong.

Owl, think! Haine, think! Can you not see the mafia ploy?

Jul 2013
Haine- said:

Good Game.....I'm thinking of lynching you now Lawl , Does the vig have a shot left? please real Vig if You do you know what to do c:~!

What game? I'm curious.

Oct 2014
x_at_home said:
grave_robber said:

Bryn really got caught there xD The red card bluff was pretty weak, but it doesn't really change anything. You was never killed even if you didn't bluff that. Strange, isn't it. Such a dangerous, confirmed townie with 3 votes just living fine thorugh all this chaos while people could have easily killed you for 100 gold.

Are you an Ant or a Phantom?
Feb 21, 2015 7:50 AM

Oct 2014
grave_robber said:

Mafia's too dumb to plan anything.

Feb 21, 2015 7:52 AM

Jul 2013
All I'm saying is that the town should really think for themselves more. While your style is a little different, you are a leader like Lucian who doesn't like opposition. The town has no choice but to follow you even though some of them try to thikn for their own^^

Feb 21, 2015 7:52 AM

Mar 2009
x_at_home said:
grave_robber said:

Hahaha, why would the phantoms kill me? they thought they were too well hidden for me to notice, they wanted to use my 3 votes and besides, my role isn't that dangerous with a silver tongue around. But they need that confirmed townie to lead the town.

You are so upset about all of this, it's amusing but it also makes me feel sad for you.

Feb 21, 2015 7:54 AM

Mar 2009
x_at_home said:
All I'm saying is that the town should really think for themselves more. While your style is a little different, you are a leader like Lucian who doesn't like opposition. The town has no choice but to follow you even though some of them try to thikn for their own^^

We're voting Himikoi and I think the phantoms are going to join us. You can keep trying to save her ^^

Feb 21, 2015 7:54 AM

Jul 2013
grave_robber said:

Hahaha, why would the phantoms kill me? they thought they were too well hidden for me to notice, they wanted to use my 3 votes and besides, my role isn't that dangerous with a silver tongue around. But they need that confirmed townie to lead the town.

You are so upset about all of this, it's amusing but it also makes me feel sad for you.

Oh well, I tried to give you guys another perspective, it's upon them to decide.

Feb 21, 2015 7:55 AM

Mar 2014
I don't mind you lynching me, honestly. But I don't get why you would choose x and the phantoms over the ants.. -.- Lynch me today if you want, not that the janitor matters anyway, but try to open your eyes and see who the members of the phantoms are because they are just in front of you. I would prefer to see town win this game rather than that mafia group in particular.

Vote: E
Feb 21, 2015 7:55 AM

Oct 2014
x_at_home said:

The results will always be the same. You're being hysterical.
Feb 21, 2015 7:59 AM

Aug 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
grave_robber said:

Mafia's too dumb to plan anything.

Omg I literally died x'D

@Grave don't worry ^^ ...his posts are kinda weird to begin with as if he was lynching someone who's his friend .

Feb 21, 2015 8:00 AM

Mar 2009
Himikoi said:
I don't mind you lynching me, honestly. But I don't get why you would choose x and the phantoms over the ants.. -.- Lynch me today if you want, not that the janitor matters anyway, but try to open your eyes and see who the members of the phantoms are because they are just in front of you. I would prefer to see town win this game rather than that mafia group in particular.

Vote: E

If you had agreed, I would've started a lynch on someone I know is a phantom but you didn't so.

2 hours left till no one can use a staff, looks like the phantoms are the ones with a staff.

Feb 21, 2015 8:00 AM

Jul 2013
Haine- said:

Omg I literally died x'D

@Grave don't worry ^^ ...his posts are kinda weird to begin with as if he was lynching someone who's his friend .

Am I that weird? This hurts, you know ;_;

Feb 21, 2015 8:01 AM

Aug 2013
x_at_home said:
Haine- said:

Omg I literally died x'D

Swworry x'D

Feb 21, 2015 8:02 AM

Jul 2013
I don't get why you guys are so fixated on grave :/

Feb 21, 2015 8:02 AM

Mar 2009
x_at_home said:
Haine- said:

Omg I literally died x'D

Since the thread is dead, let's play along and see who you'd lynch. Who would you lynch x?

Feb 21, 2015 8:04 AM

Mar 2009
x_at_home said:
I don't get why you guys are so fixated on grave :/

I used my secret chairman abilities ofc!

They are not, but unlike you, they want the town to win!

why are you defending himikoi so badly, you know you're giving away that she's the gramps, right?

Feb 21, 2015 8:04 AM

Mar 2014
Grave.. there are many phantoms, not just one..
Feb 21, 2015 8:05 AM

Jul 2013
This is my new motivation song. It gets me pumped every time.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 161 162 [163] 164 165 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.