Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 1, 2019 10:52 AM
Jan 2017
The Anime is quite good animation and i cant enjoy while watching it,, i love the story about The mysterious doll who live like human and how jun the hikikomori kid trying to escape from his trauma,, but its showing more comedy and slice of live more than action here,, and litle by little shinku became interesting to jun and becam love him i think,, and the ending is good suiginto was burned,, and at firs i think all the doll is disappear from jun cause the rose ring was gone but look like its just out of energy and all back to jub house again,, the stories continues,, i want to see the next season..
Aug 16, 2019 4:47 AM

Jun 2019
Very decent series overall, predictible ending, but fighting was better than any form the previous episodes. Well, i think im going to take a break from these types of works after this..
Apr 21, 2020 1:01 AM
Jan 2012
Surprisingly good show. Honestly I started it with low expectations but it was actually very entertaining.
Jun 18, 2021 3:25 PM

Jun 2019
My 105th completed (only the first season) series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.
Jan 30, 2023 4:15 PM

Jan 2021
The MC was an ass to anyone and everyone around him so he was pretty hard to put up with. Not really sure still what his issue even was. He failed a test and had to go to a different school? Don't know why that was such a traumatic event, but ok. But I still don't get why he quit going to the school he ended up at. It sounded like he was there for a while, got pissy with some classmates and just dropped out? You can just choose to not go and the authorities won't intervene? I felt bad for his sister who had to put up with his BS every day. He treated her like garbage. I know he's like only 11 or something but what a POS. Where are even his parents to lay down the law and make him go to class? Other characters were good so it's alright overall but man what an unlikable MC.
Jul 17, 2023 3:27 AM

Nov 2021
I bet any bullied kid could recover if they had an entire staff of people trying to fix them.

Free my girl Suigintou

Jul 28, 2023 4:28 PM

Sep 2020
Very naissu episode and ending, and anime overall! Jun thought he was safe and free from the dolls and the chaos they brought, then... Oh boi. XD
Also, RIP Suigintou. What a sad death... ;-; Rozen is an asshole af. Who tf puts their daughters to fight to the death to become the "perfect girl"? Hopefully she will return next season, and who knows, maybe have a change of heart? :3
I'll wait a bit before continuing. Watch and complete some other anime, and then return to the 2nd season, Träumend, later. Also, loved the german influence here 👌
Oct 18, 2023 5:37 PM
Jul 2023
This was pretty good to give even a 4.4 rating...But the ending ruined it so a 3
Nov 1, 2023 3:27 AM
Jul 2021
Finally managed to finish this pro feminist/misandry show. Poor Jun. On towards the show season.....
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Jan 25, 12:13 AM

Dec 2022
I'm not broken father, I'm not broken! damn, deep man. unexpectedly profound anime about sexy dolls.
Feb 21, 6:53 PM

Dec 2022
This anime shined mainly in its quality character interactions. Jun and Shinku's relationship development was also worth noting. Nothing much sticks out about it other than that, but it's consistently good everywhere. The only exception to this is the action scenes, which felt oddly stiff and bereft of tension, even when there was something at stake.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rozen Maiden Episode 10 Discussion

aero - Jun 7, 2008

32 by aloradear »»
May 13, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Rozen Maiden Episode 11 Discussion

aero - Jun 7, 2008

28 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 21, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Rozen Maiden Episode 8 Discussion

aero - Jun 6, 2008

25 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 21, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Rozen Maiden Episode 7 Discussion

aero - Jun 6, 2008

30 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 21, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Rozen Maiden Episode 6 Discussion

aero - Jun 6, 2008

27 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 21, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.