Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2023 12:51 PM
Dec 2022
This anime has one of the best storylines. I am an anime-watcher and I just randomly found out about this anime, first I was inclined to watch  a 2hr episode but it was totally worth it.
The character development and the emotions in this anime are mind boggling and I would love to get more episodes as soon as possible.
Apr 15, 2023 1:11 PM
Apr 2023
Yo. I’m Tsukuyomi, but you can call me tsumi-kun. I’ve been a fan of Aka Akasaka’s work for a good while. Kaguya-sama is my favourite romance anime of all time. I’ve been reading OSHI NO KO on mangaplus but I’ve never had the time to catch up. The anime was an exceptionally beautiful adaptation and so I’ve decided to catch up with the manga.

I hope to get along with you all. ^_^
Apr 15, 2023 1:50 PM
Jan 2021
Hello there. I'm Pifge2 from Germany.

Heard about the series 1,5 years ago and read the German translation of the Manga since then.
I really like the characters, especially the Hoshinos, and the story. So my inner Child went crazy when the Anime got announced. Enough so I would go to the Preview of the first Episode in Germany. (I forgot how good cinemas can be.)

Since a few years most of my interest shifted to Anime, Manga and Light Novels, but I still like to play video games (usually the ones from Lego) or watch something about/from Star Wars.

In 99% of the cases where I listen to music it is the soundtrack of Anime. But please never ask me which genre I prefer. I don't have a clue about the differences so I would probably say something like "the Star Wars soundtrack".
Apr 15, 2023 2:20 PM
Sep 2022
Hi, I'm Lewis.
I'm a huge fan of Kaguya-sama and I first heard about Oshi no Ko in a YouTube video about a year. It interested me a lot, now It's in my top 3 mangas. Now, im starting this amazing anime. My favorite characters are Aí and, obviously, Aqua.
Apr 15, 2023 4:06 PM
Apr 2021
Hello everyone. I'm Immanuel.

It's the best prologue of the decade. I haven't had this feeling since Fate/Zero. What's more, I was a fan of an idol group. 

"Lookin' back on how it was
In years gone by
And the good times that I had
Makes today seem rather sad
So much has changed."

I can't wait to watch episode 2.
Apr 15, 2023 4:12 PM
May 2019
hi! im chloé. im a big idol anime fan :) 
When did you first hear about the anime/manga?
I lived in France last year and saw the first volume everywhere but never picked it up. I decided to watch the anime after seeing that it had become #1 here. It made me super excited that an "idol" anime is getting lots of spotlight (even if its more idol adjacent haha).
Manga reader or Anime-only viewer?
So far anime only. But i will most likely be reading it after the anime finishes it run. 
Do you have an "Oshi"? (aka your bias)
I have many :) I would say for anime Kotori Minami from Love Live! is my oshi. IRL i'd pick either Okada Nana, former akb48 member or Jeongyeon from twice. 
Favorite character so far? (or the one that looks the most interesting!)
I like the all so far! I would say that aqua and ruby have my most interest. 
Favorite music/movie/other?
LOVE LIVE SERIES :) 

Apr 15, 2023 4:33 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Hey, my name is Mushfiq (or you can call me Mushi) and I’m here because I just finished the first episode and like many people, I was mind-blown! But we’ll get to that later, lol.

I’ve been here on MAL for about 6-ish yrs now but I’ve been more involved since around 2018-19. It’s almost exam season for me and it’s getting pretty late where I’m at so I’ll cut introduction short but please feel free to drop by on my profile and say hi if you would like to know more.

Can’t wait for Episode 2!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 15, 2023 8:15 PM
Jun 2021
Hello,
I'm Nateblu3

I never liked the Idol genre until I read Act-Age, but it was canceled for obvious reasons. So I searched for something similar in style.

I started reading the manga somewhere around when the first 20 - 50 chapters were released.

Favorite character so far? (or the one that looks the most interesting!)
Its Kana Arima 

[font="\"YouTube Sans\", Roboto, sans-serif"]Friend (Music from the Rooster Teeth Series: RWBY, Vol. 8)[/font]
Apr 15, 2023 10:23 PM
Aug 2022
Hey, I'm Mox. An aspiring DJ and an Electronic Music Producer. 

I first heard of the Oshi No Ko manga when I was reading Kaguya-Sama Love is War. 

Currently an Anime watcher only. 

I don't really have an Oshi. 

Hoshino Ai is (to me) the best, most attractive and interesting character so far. The lively outward personality and the subtle but impactful darkness inside her really had an effect on me. 

I'm obviously into EDM, and my favourite movie to date is Violet Evergarden The Movie. 

I hope Oshi No Ko keeps slaying. CUZ' AKASAKA AKA IS DOING THINGS THAT ARE BLASPHEMOUS AND EXTRAORDINARY AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Apr 15, 2023 10:38 PM

Jul 2019
Hi there! :3 I just watched Episode 1 last night and I cried like a baby lol.

I'm anime-only right now since I don't want to get spoiled, but I may check out the manga after the show is completed. 

I really like Aqua! He's so badass and funny. I'm totally rooting for him! :D

I don't have an Oshi anymore btw... I'm not really into idol music anymore for several reasons, one of which is I don't think the idol industry is very kind to the idols. I'm glad this show is tackling that problem!

Okay, bye now :P
Apr 16, 2023 1:33 AM
Mar 2023
Hello guys.  ME Looping_Fox.

I like Kaguya Sama a lot with all of its psychological warfare.  I found out about Oshi no ko from Fantasy Anime League.   I started reading the manga after that...
The first episode was awesome. The beginning seems hella good.  Kinda looking forward for upcoming episodes...
Also, Scum's Wish was one heck of an anime... i liked it very much... I hear that Mengo Yokoyari is also involved in  Oshi no Ko.... so i have a lot of expectation from this anime.

And...finally,  My fav character so far is Aqua Hoshino... his acts in the body of a child seems funny and entertaining ... but at the same time... his experiences as an adult can be seen through his sometimes serious expression.  

I am rooting for them  !!

Apr 16, 2023 2:18 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I'm the self proclaimed biggest mystery fan on Mal.. So this is the kind of anime is always a personal favorite

Apr 16, 2023 3:17 AM
Apr 2022
Hi I'm Oldonaax

I first heard about this anime when the trailer was released. The first episode left me shocked and speechless. It didn't dissapoint.

Usually I only watch anime but I want to read this mange as soon as I have time (and space for the books)

My favirote characters are Ai and Aqua. I'm looging forward to see the other characters as well.

I really enjoy listening to YOASOBI so I was very happy hearing her singing the OP.

I hope we will get along well.
Apr 16, 2023 4:41 AM
Apr 2023
Hey everyone - tekkenshu here!
Happy to see the characters of Oshi No Ko now animated!

• When did you first hear about the anime/manga?

• After watching Kaguya-sama, I got curious as they said a new manga was released by Akasaka Aka but the art is by Yokoyari Mengo (piqued my interest by the author's work, Kuzu no Honkai), so I decided to read the Oshi No Ko manga. Got hooked because of the 1st 10 chapters and now even awestruck with how they adapted it to the anime version

• Manga reader or Anime-only viewer?

• Both - While the manga certainly is good and can deliver lots of emotion-striking events, I believe the anime can become a tier higher with how Doga Kobo adapts the most impactful parts of the story 

• Do you have an "Oshi"? (aka your bias)

• I used to be an avid fan and follower of the once Japan top idol group, Morning Musume - during their golden days/years.

• Favorite character so far? (or the one that looks the most interesting!)

• I would have to say the most interesting character in Oshi No Ko will be Kamiki

Apr 16, 2023 5:20 AM
Dec 2021
Hello everyome!!!!!.
 i just began this anime yesterday  , I have seen it in MAL seasonal anime  and I give it a try  and I didn't regret it.  and I am lucky to found this masterpiece's anime.
 - I am an anime viewer  and i like following the story by anime.
- I have became sensitive in the final of episode 1
- My favourite's character was ruby , and it has given me a lot of sorrow and sadness for her sickness
- I am really happy to share my emotions to you guys and thanks you.!!
Apr 16, 2023 8:31 AM
Feb 2022
Hi!! I am DOC, I have read almost all works of Akasaka Aka, and I was really excited about oshi no ko.

I heard about this manga from youtube, maybe, I don't remember exactly.
And I am a manga reader.
My favourite character so far is without a doubt Aqua. Mem is kinda nice too. Ruby kinda piqued my interest in the latest chapters.

I hope we can have a good time. But I think I am too late here........
Apr 16, 2023 11:26 AM
Oct 2019
Hi, I'm Yato

I heard about Oshi no Ko a few months back but I haven’t started the manga
But the opening is Fire!!! YOASOBI>>>>>>>>

Apr 16, 2023 5:05 PM
/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Apr 2012
Helloo, I'm Akko

I heard about the anime when I went to check which seasonals I was going to watch, it looked interesting, so I decided to watch and haven’t read the manga.
I don't really have an “Oshi” and my favorite character so far is Aqua.
Apr 16, 2023 7:01 PM
Aug 2021
Hello everybody.
My nickname is algalord, I'm from Brazil, unfortunately not many mangas arrive here, so I watch more anime.
I got to know "Oshi no Ko" through youtubers, and I really liked the beginning of the anime.
I'm looking for manga to read.

I think that's all, thank's.

Note: I was sad to hear that fullmetal alchemist fans are trying to downgrade "oshi no ko", but they say they always do.
Apr 16, 2023 9:12 PM
Nov 2022
First things first: My name is "Maga" (short for the real one, the way it is addressed to me), the suffix "Cyan", and the reason is that my eye color as a child was a shade between Blue and Green (the name of the color is "cyan"). Nicknames Given to Me: "Emotionless, Robotic, Intelligent and Maniac, Silent and Invisible". My Phrase in One Word: "The Man Who Lives in the Darkness, Alone and Silent"
advice: Reading Manga instead of Books and Novels that are full of text in low light is good for the eyes :P
Maga_CyanApr 16, 2023 9:15 PM
Apr 16, 2023 11:32 PM
Mar 2022
Hi Everyone,
Maynk here.

I started reading the initial chapters of the manga at the time of the English dub, and stopped!

I am the kind of person who banks on patience to do its magic. I realized that this is something I have to see in Anime format firsthand. I read some Manga regularly but not heavily. I like to remain faithful to stories of my choice, a few at a time.

I am a sucker for Japanese music. My favs are Eve, Aimer, Hyde, etc but apparently, I love Ai Higuchi!

My fav character is Aqua. (Cliché, I know but I am rooting for him)

I am a member of MAL Rewrite team. I also teach Japanese students on Cafetalk.

Cheers.
Apr 17, 2023 2:03 AM
Feb 2021
Greetings! I'm qopsicle. I've known Oshi no Ko since last year, when Joey made a video about the manga on YouTube. I didn't think much about it then, but after watching the anime, I got hooked on the manga. Currently, this series is definitely one of my favorites.

My favorite character is Ruby since I find her to be the most interesting.
Apr 17, 2023 5:09 AM

Dec 2021
Hullo, I'm Acelainea but I hope you guys call me Aceline. I have joined the anime world one year back since and have watched so many different types of anime since. Kaguya has been my very first romcom and I enjoyed it tremendously (which proceeded to read the manga) and noticed of the Aka's other work, Oshi no Ko. It was a great and accurate dive into the darker side of the Entertainment Industry where one can easily come across scandals and rumors which could tear apart your reputation within seconds and it was perfect and emotional read. After hearing the anime getting adapted and being no. 1 on MAL, I was really happy and proud of this series; I must say: This is one of my top 5 mangas of all time. Can't wait for more episodes and hopefully more seasons to come. 
Apr 17, 2023 5:24 AM
Mar 2021
Hello everyone! I'm Nenuru!

First time I heard of Oshi no Ko in 2021. I read a article of a ranking which manga series should be adapted as an anime. Oshi no Ko was on third place. I'm a anime only viewer for now! But I will definitely read the manga in near future.

Hope we all will understand well!! Until now I like Aqua the most!!
Apr 17, 2023 5:55 AM
Jul 2018
Hi! I'm Ashton, from Singapore!~

I used to be more of a gamer but I got really disillusioned by the recent spate of poorly optimized and incomplete game releases. So these days I've decided to check out more anime, and oh my god what a new world I've stepped into! I'm also new to MAL!

As a former Underground Idol Wota, I connected immediately to the premise of Oshi no Ko. I'm surprised at the author's realistic take on modern entertainment from the lens of being a business. This was fresh and new, and also a little bit risky!

They were right from the beginning, that idol fans were asking to be deceived. But also it is complicated because the thing we underground wota treasured most was the raw unrefined performances on stage, the sincerity of the idols, and how we were able to get close to them and connect with them. We want to see them work hard, refine their dance and singing, and become something amazing as we take the journey with them and support them. So some of us can see through the lies. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on episode 1 in the other forum topic!

I hope to get along with everyone, and let's enjoy Oshi no Ko together!
Apr 17, 2023 6:30 AM
Apr 2021
Merhaba <3
Ben Enaj!

My friend recommended it to me and I liked it very much after watching the anime. I decided to go and read the manga from 0 and I read it. I think my favorite character in the anime may be aqua.
Apr 17, 2023 7:56 AM
Feb 2019
Hi, I'm Redhair.
It's a work I've been looking forward to since I saw the pv.
In fact, I was amazed to see that the broadcast time was 90 minutes, 
and the painting was also very good. My favorite character is hoshino ai, ruby
I'm looking forward to the future and I'm going to buy books.
Apr 17, 2023 8:17 AM
Feb 2023
hello ppl im unknown N.O=8974533 member ....nice to me you
Apr 17, 2023 1:51 PM
Oct 2022
HI EVERYONE

My name is Tsubasa

I am  a fan of aka akasaka. I've watched "love is war" anime and i have also read the manga. I was really moved by STORYLINE, CHARACTER, PLOT TWIST AND BEST OF ALL HUMOUR.
Now recently i have watched "oshi no ko" i was really moved by first episode both happy and sad it showed motherhood really well and the struggles of a single mother who knowns nothing about being a mother. I really cannot wait to see how things turn up i hope that they can get revenge.

PEACE
Apr 17, 2023 4:55 PM
Nov 2021
Hello everyone my name is Lucrintoko

I have recently just started the manga but I already love it as it is and the manga just keeps getting better and better.
I am a manga reader soon to watch the 1st episode and my Oshi is Kurokawa Akane and I hope we all get along and enjoy the series and talk a lot about it :)
Apr 17, 2023 7:01 PM
Jul 2016
I'm ora I heard from my friend that he recommended the anime to me, and for Oshi I don't really, the favorite character is Ai Hoshino TwT
Apr 17, 2023 8:30 PM
Apr 2023
Olá sou o Kai .N tinha ouvido falar desta série ainda foi descobrir só Pelo Youtube Fui assistir ó anime (Ep1) é fiquei impressionado com o Anime e seu Enredo Ou com sua história é como ela caminhar.Desde então me tornei um grande fan dessa obra.Meu personagem favorito é á Ai Hoshino Até então.Suas Características e sua Personalidade me fez ver o mundo de uma maneira diferente de alguma forma ou semelhança me sentir perto Dessa personagem e todas As filosofias sobre oque ser famoso ou idolatrado ou mesmo sobre o que é o Amor ou que é amar.Espero que proximo Ep Seja tambom quanto esse é que essa obra venha ser aínda melhor.
Apr 18, 2023 2:54 AM

Jan 2008
Greetings and salutations! I am Alyx from Estonia.

I`ve been a manga/manhwa/anime fan for years. Not much time for MAL or manga nowdays, but still watching seasonal anime regularly. 
I heard about "Oshi no Ko" from watching The Anime Man youtube channel. I have not read the manga jet (probably will do that after the anime has finished airing).
I knew what would happen in the first episode, but still cryed my eyes out! I love anime/manga with well written characters and intriguing story.
Favourite character? Aqua,... so far. :)
AlyxandriaApr 18, 2023 3:17 AM
Apr 18, 2023 4:14 AM
Apr 2013
Hi minaaa, i am Yuutoikuto from FRANCE ;) 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 🇫🇷

Maybe few weeks ago when the anime got the first place on MAL.
Anime only-viewer for now
Do you have an "Oshi"? (aka your bias)
Hoshino Ai for suree ! Got too attached to her !
Aquamarine ! Love his name and want to see, how he will get is revenge !
YOASOBI「アイドル」(IDOL) road to 100 MILLIONS VIEWS ON YOUTUBE !

EDIT : I got spoiled of the end of 1st épisode by social médias so i couldn't enjoy it at it's true value !
yuutoikutoApr 19, 2023 12:57 PM
Apr 18, 2023 5:01 AM

Oct 2008
Hello =)
I'm ayumika4.

Probably like 1-2 months before it has started airing.
I saw that its one of the most anticipated animes this season so I decided to give it a try.

Anime-only viewer.

Favorite character so far?
Aqua seems interesting so far, but I'm a bit worried how his personality will turn out because of revenge plot.

\o/
Apr 18, 2023 5:53 AM
Nov 2018
Hi, I'm Xrstos. I'm caught up all the way and read Oshi no Ko before the anime adaption. I first heard of it from Gigguk's video, but I only watched the first few minutes so I could decide to see the story for myself. The first chapter was certainly a surprise and is what got me hooked. 

Now that the anime is out, I'm so happy with its reception because when I saw the trailer for the first time, I thought it could honestly be one of the best anime to come out this year and it's looking to be that way.

I think my favorite character is Ai, I've always loved her character design.
XrstosApr 18, 2023 5:57 AM
Apr 18, 2023 6:06 AM
Oct 2021
Ayoo!! I'm hima!!
I first heard about the anime on the fantasy anime league, lol.
I thought of it as another weird anime with idols. 
But the first episode just blew my mind!!!
Now its the best isekai anime I've watched, and I'm not planning to read the manga any soon bcuz I wanna enjoy the anime!!!

I don't have any favourites yet, but Ruby is a really relatable and fun character!!
Hoping to chill and enjoy the series with everyone~~
Apr 18, 2023 8:24 AM

Feb 2020
Hey, my name is Ian! I was fortunately able to go into the first episode almost entirely blind. The only things I knew about Oshi no Ko were that it was written by the same mangaka who did Kaguya-sama (which I adore) and that it had some pretty crazy twists in the plot. I'm SO glad I was able to go in unspoiled; god, what a roller coaster! Easily one of the best first episodes of an anime I've ever seen. Looking forward to tomorrow's new episode! Hope you're all doing well.
Apr 18, 2023 8:25 AM
Apr 2022
Hi all!

I first heard about the manga back when it first released a few years back.
I initially avoided oshi no ko because I'm not a fan of
but the animation absolutely blew me away and now I'm a fan.
Apr 18, 2023 12:08 PM
Oct 2016
Hello everyone ! My name is Jérémy

I really loved Aka Akasaka's work called "Kaguya-sama : Love is war", and i heard recently that he was behind this show called Oshi no Ko. I watched the Anime first, and i really loved the story at first about idol, behind the scenes, etc.. After the Anime, I bought all the Oshi no Ko manga physic available in France and read the rest on Manga plus and i love it more ! My favorite character is Kana Arima, i really love her personallity, how she act and care about the other, My favorite Light Novel would be Re:Zero and favorite music is FightSong from Eve and White Noise from Hige Dandism ( for now ^^).

Can't wait to see how it goes in the Animated series, looking forward to the new chapter too ! :)
Apr 18, 2023 12:53 PM

Sep 2018

• When did you first hear about the anime/manga? I was looking through anime airing this season and this was the highest rated so far for spring 2023. Then, I read the synopsis and it seemed so bizarre I knew I had to check it out lol.
  • Manga reader or Anime-only viewer? So far I’m anime-only, but tbh I do not have the patience to wait for each new ep to air and will probably end up reading the manga :p
  • Do you have an "Oshi"? (aka your bias) ?? bias?
  • Favorite character so far? (or the one that looks the most interesting!) oh man…i’d have to go with Ai being my favorite. Maybe it’s just because I can relate in different ways to her/her feelings (and this applies to the majority of feelings or thoughts she has, but I can especially and specifically identify with her anxiety or fears surrounding love - or the idea of the love - and such).
  • Favorite music/movie/other?like, generally speaking? hmm…my favorites vary depending on what’s going on in my life or what mood I’m in lol. But lately I’ve gotten into some kpop and even more jpop. literally have had that one song that’s all over tiktok rn by fifty fifty (I think that’s their name..?) called “Cupid” stuck in my head for daysss now! >.< it’s so catchy tho. Other than that, some of the bands that I regularly listen to (regardless of life or mood) and that I consider to be my all-time faves are The Story So Far, Movements, The Front Bottoms, Snail Mail…there’s more but I’ve already somehow turned simple answers into a whole dang novel so…my b lol blame it on my ADD baby 🤘

Apr 18, 2023 2:58 PM
Jun 2022
Hey guys, My name is justin (with rizz) 
 I'm relatively new to anime, hearing about it around 2 years ago. 
I first saw oshi no ko on a trailer, and I was like damn the animation is good I hope it isn't one of those basic idol animes. It isn't. 
I'm fine with either manga or anime, but anime usually improves my experience.
My "Oshi" is Seishun Buta Yarou (bunny girl senpai) It just hits different each rewatch. 
I gotta say, my favorite character so far is definitely Aqua. Bro is devious.
Apr 18, 2023 4:22 PM

May 2021
Hellos I am Pixelated!

I recently came back to the world of anime and manga after a 6-month break because of burnout. Anyways once I came back I went and checked the top anime rankings only to see FMA drop down to second and "oshi no ko" reigning at first. I was intrigued as if a show beat FMA (ok ok I know only one episode is out but it still should be good right?) it should at least be decent. The cover was memorable and I decided to take a look. The 90-minute episode went by so fast and the show completely captivated me. Ai's death was completely unexpected and made me shed a tear ( I am an emotionally weak person). I am a very impatient person so I binged all 115 chapters (currently) of the manga in one day. I NEEEEED MOOOORE

Are you a manga reader or anime watcher?
Both 

Do you have an "Oshi"? (aka your bias)
No, I hate idols

Obviously, it's Ai Hoshino, but I also am liking Akane very much. 
__PixelatedApr 18, 2023 4:25 PM
Apr 18, 2023 5:16 PM
Dec 2022
Hi, I'm Kman.
I found out about this amine while browsing this season's new shows, I haven't read the manga but I've read a couple of Manga/Manhwa so I might after I watch it. I don't have a favorite character yet since at the time of my writing this only episode 1 is out but if I had to pick it'd be "Ai Hoshino".
Apr 18, 2023 5:39 PM

Jul 2016
Hi, everyone! I'm an anime only viewer and I was really thinking oshi was going to be an upbeat anime, so I was really surprised after ep 1. I got to know it after enrolling on FAL for this season, so I chose some anime to watch and oshi was one of them. I hadn't heard of it before. And I like Aqua the most, so far. Hope I'll keep enjoying it.

x5

Good times become good memories, but bad times become good lessons.
Uncle Iroh
Apr 18, 2023 6:01 PM
Mar 2022
Hi I'm Nishant. I've been a huge fan of Aka Akasaka's Kaguya-sama both the anime and the manga and honestly this story blew me away. I came in expecting a comedy but found something I didn't think that I wanted. After reading through the english version of the manga I couldn't wait for the anime release. I was so glad that the studio almost didn't make any omissions from the source and was glad it covered the whole volume. I can't wait to watch this amazing story to unfold in the anime.😭😭

Do you have and 'Oshi'? (my bias)
Initially Aqua was my favourite but then the complete 180 arc of Ruby made me change my opinion.

Favourite song?
The song Idol by Yoasobi is certainly fire here and one of my all time favourite but the one on top is certainly Sparkle from Kimi no nawa or Daddy! Daddy! Do! by Masayuki Suzuki.
nnaik1236Apr 18, 2023 6:06 PM
Apr 19, 2023 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
Hi everyone !~
My name is Sasha or Miyuki, you can use both when calling me. 
I first heard about Oshi no Ko after doing an internet reasearch of Akasaka-sensei's work, since I really liked Kaguya-sama anime. ^*^
At this moment I'm only an anime watcher of the series, hopefully soon I'll find time to start reading the manga, it looks very interesting ( I took a little peak into it, yet reading online isn't my cup of tea, but I might change that habit of mine) ^^
Currently my "Oshi" or bias is Ruby in the series, because she seems so cheerful and has if that could be called, bright aura of an idol... (the reason might sound weird, my apology in advance)
When it comes to music, the op of anime is also on my everyday playlist, even if right now I'm more a fan of something between sad and classical music, still small changes happens.
Apr 19, 2023 8:36 AM
Jun 2016
Hello!!

I actually haven't heard about this anime/manga until the day it was released in English back in January! 
I watched the anime first but now I am on chapter 45 of the manga in just 1 day haha.
My bias is definitely Death Note since it was my first finished anime
Aqua is definitely the reason why I didn't wait to be an anime only viewer and my favorite character
I love Death Note and rock music!

Open to talking to people :D
Apr 19, 2023 10:56 AM
May 2021
Whats up everyone!
My name is Andre but you can just call me Dre. 

I heard about the anime the week before it was airing but feel in love with it very quickly when i watched the first episode! I tend to watch more anime then read manga but if there is a anime I really enjoy or a  good manga I hear of then I start reading it. My favorite character for sure has to be Aqua especially because of the ending of episode 1. MY favorite music in general tend to be anime intros (like Idol by YOASOBI lol). 

I hope to have fun with everyone that is here and hopefully keep up with the manga to have better discussions with everyone!
Apr 19, 2023 4:57 PM
Oct 2020
                                                            Hello!! My names Kyra or Ky for short :D

I heard so much about Oshi No Ko, so when I heard it was getting animated I decided to buy the 1st vol! I read it back in January, and it was way better than expected! ^^

Do you have an "Oshi"? (aka your bias)

When it comes to idols, I'm a big fan of K-pop! I do listen to J-pop here and there, but definitely not a lot. Some of my K-pop biases are Yoongi (BTS), Seulgi (Red Velvet), Yunjin (Le Sserafim), Hanni (Newjeans), & HyunA who's a soloist! <3

Favorite character so far? (or the one that looks the most interesting!)

100% Ai! She's the reason I even considered getting into Oshi No Ko considering how cute her character design is! She's also really relatable for me when it comes to struggling how to love someone (>m<) A character that looks interesting to me is Mem-cho! I know nothing about her, but I'm very excited for her introduction :D

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite character ( 1 2 )

ateks - May 6, 2023

64 by AtaruMoroboshiXD »»
Jun 2, 2:28 PM

» 🎁 Rewards Ladder ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MAL_Event - May 21, 2023

569 by ARPIT_D »»
May 31, 3:05 AM

» Why is this club not visible on MAL app?

BlackSpectrum - Apr 17

4 by BlackSpectrum »»
May 7, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Which character would you choose to act as if you were in Oshi no Ko and why?

Remi2017 - Sep 18, 2023

4 by Remi2017 »»
Feb 27, 12:28 AM

» What’s Your Favorite Live Action Oshi no Ko Performance? Or One You’re Looking Forward to?

Remi2017 - Feb 27

0 by Remi2017 »»
Feb 27, 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.