Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Dec 30, 2014 12:01 PM

Nov 2013
Amateur, after 72 hrs you need a fresh body to possess
Dec 30, 2014 7:20 PM

Jun 2013
greatgreenman said:
Amateur, after 72 hrs you need a fresh body to possess

It's my first time doing this shit, don't pester me.
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Dec 31, 2014 2:27 AM

Jan 2013
Did someone say pesto!?
à_à

"You keep changing the shape of your eyes. How does that even work?" -AbhLeaderKrelian

Dec 31, 2014 12:37 PM

Jun 2013
SydoKiller said:
Did someone say pesto!?
à_à

Mama Mia Pizzaria?
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Dec 31, 2014 3:20 PM

Nov 2013
Hey just an old possession vet offering some sound advice for the green bean
Jan 1, 2015 1:24 AM

Jun 2013
greatgreenman said:
Hey just an old possession vet offering some sound advice for the green bean

I didn't choose the dead life, the dead life chose me.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 1, 2015 2:42 AM

Jun 2013
So... for the sake of my own remembrance, and any of ya'll who suffered through or were overjoyed by the 3-4 month gap in my story, I'm writing a brief recap.

Chapter 0 - Brief Recap is Brief

To begin, our glorious, intelligent, masculine, gorgeous, wonderful, generally 'great guy' of Hero, JD, woke up stranded in the dingy underbelly (pun intended) of a forest, only met with the comfort of what he would call a 'bull-woman.' After scuffling to get her off of him, he met our quirky, bird-for-brains (Ha) of a heroine, Serena. She saved him from becoming a martyr for rape-cases around the globe, and the two began on their way towards a nearby shantytown. After tackling a gentle kikimora to the dirt, and passing out, JD was dragged to the shantytown, hidden in the trees, where he spent his next few days.

Their he met many kind, war-torn veterans of MSG island, regardless of his spiteful opinions of some of them
. This is where he began to have what I can only describe as 'the visions'
.They informed him of the Jinko sex slave traders passing through the jungle, and how according to their information, they should be safe--however, if anyone were to pass by, housing JD would cause quite a bit of trouble for the villagers. JD returned to his chambers, feeling quite uneasy and wary of his value relative to the villagers' convenience. After facing the tribulation of a dreadful dream, JD awoke covered in sweat. He leaped out of bed, and began to scrounge up enough recourses to make a miniature survival kit, beginning his trek out of the town. Unfortunately, on his way out of the larger jungle around them, he was met by the unfortunate gaze of a sexually depraved Jinko--let's call her Avisera, for simplicity's sake.

Avisera pounced on JD, pinning him in place. After a brief 'conversation,' for lack of a better word to capture the sadism and intense foreplay involved, Avisera was charmed by JD's facetious remarks in the face of danger and his caustic tone, leading her to release him from her tight grasp. After pleading for her to let him go, Avisera decided to follow him North, and became his first 'Companion.'

After a few days of trekking with Avisera, they stopped at a clearing, and JD gained insight into Avisera's past, and incentive for following him. Avisera was part of a tribe of Jinko with strong territorial history and deep-rooted bloodlines. One of their generational rituals was branding four of the girls born in any generation as "Avisera"
as a method of snuffing out free-thinking and any concepts of men being anything more than slaves for reproductive purposes and pleasure, as well as improving the prowess of the tribe.

The emotional connection between JD and Avisera furthered, and they began to get much closer, but the two of them were still being haunted by glimpses of their pasts. The two of them continued on their path towards a possible nearby town. This is when JD first learned about "Terra-Veinira" a multi-cultural, mixed-tribal society consisting of 6 races, and many different political and social layers of power. The two decided to avoid this epicenter of the slave trading industry, and headed towards a mountain-town to the west.

After arriving, the two quickly befriended the people of this moderate-sized town. Avisera and JD continued to grow closer, as JD gained more insight into the culture around him, and the world he was dealing with. Around this time, Avisera began going into her cycle, becoming more sexually rampant, and pouncing on JD with every chance she had. These rude awakenings and aggressive interactions led JD to take his usual 'flight' alternative during a night of high duress. As he walked through the forest outside of the town, he was met by Serena, the harpy he'd loss touch with after the shantytown scare. She informed him that she'd be coming back in a day or two to see him again, and then she left.

JD's daily life with Avisera and the townsfolk continued as normal, and he even tried his hand at hunting for game with the alpha males of the town, Carl and Blaine. However, this calm was once again cut short by the town's sexual deviant, Avisera. JD reluctantly submitted to her assaults after a few hours straight, and the two of them truly 'connected' for the first time, albeit only briefly.

A local werecat in the town grew quite angry towards JD during his final day staying there, as she had found remnant feathers from Serena's visit, and was furious about how oblivious JD was to the dangers of Black Harpies in the region. Before she could explain, JD was abducted by two harpies who had been following Serena's trail during her 'extracurricular activities,' or search ventures for JD. This was the last time JD saw Avisera to this point in the story. Their romance was cut short by the black shimmer of two pairs of talons and four wings.

For the next stretch of time, JD was trapped in 'the nest' a slave-ridden prison controlled by the higher-ups of the Black Harpy clan in Terra-Veinira.
This is where he met Relin, Faylinn, and Ilene, three of the most integral characters of his tale.

Serena quickly reunited with JD, but was torn away from him again by the ruling of the nest's leadership, who decided of their better judgement to bestow JD upon Ilene, for purposes of bringing the two of them together in union, furthering the tribe's power. Unfortunately, Ilene's bipolar sadism inevitably pushed JD away, causing her to act based on fear, anger, and hysteria, rather than her usual measured mindset.

JD later met Relin and Faylinn, after being tossed in a lower cell by Ilene for being caught with Serena. This led to their plan to escape during the night when new slaves were being transported in. After many endeavors, the three of them decided to escape before the night when the slaves would be transferred, as to avoid being caught and dragged back by Ilene, who had learned of their plan after taunting and tormenting JD for days.

Note: During this time, JD learned quite a bit more about Terra-Veinira, and began formulating his own theories about 'the flame,' but they're a bit too convoluted (and half-assed based on how they were originally written) for me to share in a recap. The gist of it is that 'the flame' has some level of influence in controlling the people, and dissuading any uprisings.

After continual planning, and perpetual sexual tension between both parties involved with JD, namely Serena and Ilene, the group finally began their escape. Faylinn gathered recourses, while JD and Serena waited out the day of the escape in solitary confinement, and Relin 'coerced' a guard into lowering her guard, allowing for them to escape out a hidden entrance. Unfortunately, Relin was caught red handed by the guard, and nearly executed on the spot, if not for the fact that Faylinn used the element of surprise to take out the guard, leaving her fresh corpse at the end of the entrance tunnel. JD and Serena were met by this horrendous scene, unable to comprehend the causation, or reason behind it. However, after petty bickering, and brief bouts of JD's frustration, the group kicked the body off the edge, and began on their way out east.

After stopping in a clearing, so Serena could grab water, and the group could plan their next actions, Ilene and two guards who had found their commander's limp body arrived at the group's location, locking them down with spears in hand. This altercation lasted most of the night, until JD grabbed Ilene at her weakest moment, prompting Serena, who had been previously pinned down, to disarm Ilene and pin her to a tree. In Ilene's rage, she ordered the guards (with her commanding power as a 'prized child') to kill all of them, with JD first. After the two darted over, slamming JD against a nearby tree, nearly incapacitating him, Serena also became consumed by rage, jetting the spear through Ilene's throat, splitting the tree behind her. She continued by 'de-winging' (forcefully ripping the wings off) the other two guards, leaving one left barely alive, hovering away as she collapsed in the brush barely 50 meters from the clearing.

Serena calmed down as JD used the last of his strength to quell her anger. As the group recuperated, and began running away, JD realized the horrendous truth: he could no longer feel his legs.

Now with the four of them struggling both to heal JD, and with finding a way to escape the grasp of Terra-Veinira's empire; and Avisera on the hunt for them, the story moves onto its second arc:

Magic--Doubt

Okay guys, so that's an oversimplified refresher of what transpired in the first 17 chapters of the story. I should be posting more regularly now, so be ready for more senseless trivialities adventures with JD: 'The Bashful Cripple' and his band of misfit criminals.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 1, 2015 5:30 AM

Jan 2013
*Slow clap*

I bet I remembered your story better than you! XD

"You keep changing the shape of your eyes. How does that even work?" -AbhLeaderKrelian

Jan 1, 2015 5:35 AM

Jun 2013
SydoKiller said:
*Slow clap*

I bet I remembered your story better than you! XD

Probably true xD

I was skimming through chapters to jog my memory.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 3, 2015 3:05 AM

Nov 2013
Its always nice to recap :P, I sometimes have to skim the stories to remember whats going on lol.
Jan 4, 2015 11:54 AM

Jun 2013

Arc 2: Magic—Doubt

Chapter 1: Dark—Awakening

Running…

Running…

Running…

There I stood, perplexed by the shadowy inertia hesitantly sifting through the hall around me. It was like smoke coated in an aphrodisiac of dusty mothballs and wet leather: not putrid, but muted and dulled of any distinct feeling or personality. The hall was empty, but full enough to clutter every orifice of my body, spirit, or whatever I was projected as in this nightmare, with speckles of blackish-grey mist.

I was drawn to the scene around me, like a moth to a bug-zapper, not knowing when or how its body began to fade away from god’s kingdom, and towards the inferno lying below. I saw a girl; her face was blotched out like a poorly colored-in caricature, and her hair fell to the ground in kinky, brown, pencil-thin strands. She let out a small chirp—a giggle—and began running around the corner, to the newly formed hallway perpendicular to my own. I reached out, seeing my hairy, pale arm jut out in front of me, and began to run.

I chased her down the ever-expanding labyrinth of hallways, all filled with the same dreary aroma—all bleached black with smoke. As my body grew numb, I could feel my lungs, my airways, stinging like there were a thousand knives drilling their way in, collapsing the walls around them as they did. A spurt of reddish-crimson fluid burst onto the floor in front of me, I turned around, a sharp pain in my back, only to see the girl from earlier, face now exposed in a flurry of white and red splotches, except for her eyes, which were now open holes hiding her once vibrant eyes. The knife bore into my back as she twisted and turned it, whispering inaudible comforts into my ear. I tried to yell out, to scream at the top of my lungs for her to pull the knife away, but I couldn’t, my vocal cords felt null, void, and empty, as if someone had ripped them out with their bare hands. Suddenly, in my lapse of focus, the girl was gone, the pain was gone, the smoke was gone—I was gone.

The hallways began to crumble beneath my feet like pillars of sand toppling under the force of a single stone; tranquility mutilated by the iniquity of an extrinsic power. Then, it was gone. Once again, I delved into the void.

“Augh! Fuck!” I yelled out, breathing in deeply. My sweat flung into the small pond in front of me as I jetted up. I threw one palm over my left eye and forehead in an attempt to ‘rub’ the pain away. However, the sickening stench of what seemed to be burning rubber and what I could only guess was some kind of repulsive jungle leaf ruined any hope I had of stopping my headache.

Where the fuck am I…?

I began to assemble my thoughts, as I attempted to get up. As I lifted my torso, I saw Serena sprinting towards me, eyes wide, fixed upon my legs. She yelled, “Stop, JD!” as I collapsed again, a sharp pain vibrating through my spinal cord.

Oh shit… that’s right; I’m now a regular boy. I’ve lost my super powers, and can no longer do any of the magical shit I used to be able to do, like seeing through the obvious facades of psychotic birds, or narrowly avoiding horrendous situations through the art of seduction and petty espionage. Hah… at least I still have my shitty sense of humor… I wonder if they’ll give me a cool nickname? Like ‘The Professor,’ or ‘The Chief,’ or ‘Worthless Dead Weight Waiting to be Raped or Consumed by Any Random Monster Girl Struggling with PMS.’

“-D! JD! Come on, what are you spacing out for?” Serena yelled out in concern, given that I had been soullessly staring at the skyline for the past few minutes.

“Oh, my bad. I was just mulling through some of my thoughts,” I responded, trying to hide my frustration.

Relin and Faylinn motioned for Serena to chat with them, undoubtedly about me, near the bushes at the edge of the clearing. They taunted me with their passive-aggressive actions; it was sort of reminiscent of the petty trivialities of high school.

I wonder if I can train myself to walk on my hands, that way if we get attacked, I can at least scuttle away like a fucking crab as I watch my friends collapse and bleed out.

“JD!” Relin called out, “we made a decision.”

Oh, thank god for Relin. Without his vague statements and useless roundabouts, I’d have no idea where my perpetual anger was stemming from.

“Oh golly, are we going to go to the carnival?” I yelled back, biting my lip in frustration as I finished.

“You ungrateful—“ Fay cut off Relin, as she motioned for him to back off, and stepped forward.

“JD, while you were out, we traveled fairly far… We stopped by an old Gyoubu Danuki, and showed her your condition.”

“What did she say?” I responded with an ounce of severity. “And more importantly, how long have I been out?”

“She told us that while it looks grim, it’s not permanent, nor are you inoperable…”

“How long have I been out!?”

“…You’ve been asleep for 4 days…”

Four fucking days…? Are you serious…? What am I, a fucking coma patient? Next thing I know, they’ll attach me to a bunch of tubes and machines and start force-feeding me paste.

I gathered my thoughts as best as I could, and moved on to talking about my condition.

“So what’s the problem? Let’s trek down to that Gyou… Goubu… Gyoubu? Whatever, and have her work some voodoo magic on my legs. Boom-bang-pow, I’m fixed, and we can all head off to some quiet town, where it’ll be all roses and puppies and sunshine.”

“The problem is mainly that it’s going to take time… We can treat you with the herbs and potions she gave us, but it’s up to your body to heal for the most part. Apparently the damage to your legs was caused by shock, meaning that you need to rehabilitate, rather than just be healed.”

“How long would that take…?” I asked, in concern.

“We don’t really know…” Faylinn responded,

“So… I am actually inoperable?” I questioned, confused by Faylinn’s explanation.

“I… Um…”

“You know what? Fuck it. Just take me to the top of the nearest mountain, and drop me like a sack of potatoes. That’ll lighten the load, so to speak, for you guys—“

I was shut down by the subtle, tingling sensation of being slapped across the face. Serena had rushed up towards me during my rant, and decided to give me hour-long ‘feather burn.’

“I was just kidding. There’s no way I’d let you guys be there when I met my maker.” I cut in, blood on my lip.

Huh… Where the fuck did everyone go…?

I collapsed in place like a beanbag that spilt out; the last thing I saw was Serena shaking me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m asking where they went!” The tigress yelled, clenching the frail figure of what once was a harpy in her right claw.

“I… Do.. Do-… Don’t…. I…. Don… Don’t know…” the harpy coughed out, barely able to hold herself up.

“I need to know which direction that filthy, thieving harpy went with my hubby. If you don’t want to tell me, I can make this a heck of a lot more painful for you.” Her rage turned to a sadistic smile caked in the entrails of her lost innocence, just waiting to collapse under the weight of its own self-imposed pressure.

The harpy sighed reluctantly, her breath fading, as she responded, “I… I think they…. They… said something about… cough …” she began hacking up blood, lungs asphyxiating themselves with their own fluid, “…I think they said something about… cough, cough, agh! about going east for a road…”

As she finished, the tigress’ claws tightened like a vice against wood, crushing the harpy’s neck within a few minutes, leaving but a husk of the once proud denizen—warrior—of the black harpy’s kingdom.

The tigress headed out of the forest, and towards a clearing, looking up at the moonlit sky. She muttered under her breath, “JD, I’ll see you soon.”

YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 4, 2015 12:16 PM

Jan 2013
YandereTheEmo said:
I chased her down the ever-expanding labyrinth of hallways, all filled with the same dreary aroma—all bleached black with smoke.

This and basically everything you ever wrote in grey in all those previous chapters feels so poetic with all that choice of words I would struggle to even find! Rest of the chapter, well... but all those choice of words, golden!
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jan 4, 2015 12:44 PM

Jun 2013
beast_regards said:
YandereTheEmo said:
I chased her down the ever-expanding labyrinth of hallways, all filled with the same dreary aroma—all bleached black with smoke.

This and basically everything you ever wrote in grey in all those previous chapters feels so poetic with all that choice of words I would struggle to even find! Rest of the chapter, well... but all those choice of words, golden!

Yeah, I'm trying to work on dialogue as of now, because I think the unbecoming curse-ridden dialogue is getting a bit old.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 4, 2015 12:47 PM

Jan 2013
YandereTheEmo said:
Yeah, I'm trying to work on dialogue as of now, because I think the unbecoming curse-ridden dialogue is getting a bit old.

I don't think dialogue is bad by any means, your poetic moments just get all the spotlight.
Jan 4, 2015 5:22 PM

Jan 2013
Gaddemmit JD.
You have no idea how I'm glad to see your story again, I'm dead serious.
I love the way you write, so natural, funny and... it just feels so damn good to read it! Fuck! XD

I'll do my best to follow you until the end, so promise me you'll do your best too to continue this.
10/10 bravos.

Jan 4, 2015 5:29 PM

Jun 2013
SydoKiller said:
Gaddemmit JD.
You have no idea how I'm glad to see your story again, I'm dead serious.
I love the way you write, so natural, funny and... it just feels so damn good to read it! Fuck! XD

I'll do my best to follow you until the end, so promise me you'll do your best too to continue this.
10/10 bravos.

Sydo... I think I need a change of pants after reading this.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 4, 2015 5:39 PM

Jan 2013
I know. Bravo is such a stronk word.

Jan 4, 2015 5:56 PM

Jun 2013
SydoKiller said:
I know. Bravo is such a stronk word.

The jizz is strong in my pants.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 4, 2015 7:13 PM

Nov 2013
I would have preferred the classic "like a moth to flame" but to each their own :P

It's always interesting to see how someone will go about responding to the world around them after a traumatic accident. Depression, anger, denial, etc. I hope we don't lose Avisera for some blood thirsty monster :(

Jan 4, 2015 9:48 PM

Jun 2013
I meant to use a different bug, tbh... Exact cliches are something I'm trying to stray away from.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 6, 2015 4:57 AM

Sep 2013
No complaints on the dialogue. I know it feels more natural in a lot of cases.

All we need now is more sexy tiger and then it'll be off to happy ending land! Truly...what could possibly go wrong now? =P
Jan 6, 2015 8:15 PM

Jun 2013
emeraldtryst said:
No complaints on the dialogue. I know it feels more natural in a lot of cases.

All we need now is more sexy tiger and then it'll be off to happy ending land! Truly...what could possibly go wrong now? =P

Yeah, I here dialogue is a harsh mistress.

My MC could start passing out for weeks at a time Nothing could go wrong.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 8, 2015 12:12 PM

Nov 2014
So a running update, I'm on chapter 10 right now and I really like this story. It's real, it's honest, JD is as JD as JD can get in my mind. o_O I like your companions, even though Serena disappeared for a while.

Avisera is too kawaii for life, but she's still clearly potent. I love the hot-headedness tempered by sarcasm. Serena is interesting as fuck, what with all her scribbling and noting, it was a real shock to find out she's involved with the slavers somehow.

One of my favourite stories on here... right up there with Sydo's, though for obviously different reasons.

As you like to say, "GG".
Jan 8, 2015 9:58 PM

Jun 2013
JPAI27 said:
So a running update, I'm on chapter 10 right now and I really like this story. It's real, it's honest, JD is as JD as JD can get in my mind. o_O I like your companions, even though Serena disappeared for a while.

I seem to have a real habit of throwing characters aside like 'plot devices' for numerous chapters on end.

Source: Greasepizzaria, Sydokiller J., "Sydopedia Volume 3.445: Why JD is a Senseless Hack part 503." Tumuchugel, Italyland. September 13, 1969. Pg. 420

Avisera is too kawaii for life, but she's still clearly potent. I love the hot-headedness tempered by sarcasm. Serena is interesting as fuck, what with all her scribbling and noting, it was a real shock to find out she's involved with the slavers somehow.

Case in point.

Source: See above.

One of my favourite stories on here... right up there with Sydo's, though for obviously different reasons.

Being put up there with Sydo-Senpai makes me feel like vomiting putrid fire convulsed in the blood, sweat, and tears of a lonely Japanese man's posterity all tingly inside.

As you like to say, "GG".

YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 10, 2015 1:55 AM

Jan 2013
JD, you faggot XD

Jan 10, 2015 9:40 AM

Jun 2013
SydoKiller said:
JD, you faggot XD

Get wrecked, hoe.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 12, 2015 10:03 PM

Jun 2013

Chapter 2: Rivers—Skyline

The rocking and creaking of the small wooden vessel against the cool, emerald-tinted water lulled me to consciousness, my eyes fixed on Faylinn, who was holding our map, and guiding us downstream. I glanced over at Relin, who was paddling behind me, and sighed reluctantly, turning my head over. That’s when I realized I was laying in Serena’s lap. The cushion of her somewhat feathery legs tickled as it rubbed softly against of my five-o-clock shadow. Usually I’d work up the will to make some snarky comment, but I was so out of place—out of time—that I couldn’t bear to open my mouth. I just sat silently, the flow of water, and soft ‘pluck’ sound made in the distance every time a fish skipped into the skyline, muffled the brief conversations shared between the three able-bodied passengers.

How long has it been since I’ve had peace and quiet…? When I got here two-or-so months ago, I never thought I’d end up on the business end of some blatantly pointless adventures that only share the trait of being so brief I can barely follow my own ‘story,’ if you could even call it that. I don’t ever remember my life being ‘this’ complicated, or for that matter, convoluted. I don’t even really remember my life… I was a good kid, right? Hah… who knows—or for that matter, who cares? I’m in the now; and the ‘now’ of JD’s life revolves around the knife-edge of when I pass my expiration date—when I overstep my boundaries—or even when I expend my usefulness. I’m basically a timer, just waiting to go off.

I rolled my head over once again, trying to avoid alerting Serena of my presence. The iridescent light refracting off of the clouds into the emerald-stricken water starkly contrasted the soft blue skyline. The light made it seem as though thin pillars were holding up the entirety of the sky, a mirror image of atlas—an epiphany of burden. I could suddenly see my decrepit figure waning as the group drudged through enemy lines, each one of them being shot down by arrows I could barely see from my mummified state.

Pathetic.

I rolled over once again, but this time I plopped off of Serena’s lap like a beached whale. As I struck the splintered, moldy wood, the force making my head briefly cock forward, Serena gazed down in confusion, and she was stuck in shock. “JD, what are you doing… Did you just wake up, or something?”

The soft drivel of the trio’s thoughtless commentary wrung in my ear like an ensemble of cymbals and triangles, playing their dysfunctional melody under the nurturing clutch of an antiquated singing bowl; musing a painstaking white noise.

My ears are fucking wringing! Oh holy Jehovah, Jesus, Ra, Vaisravana, Zeus, and Odin, I hope your fury strikes down on whatever wretched whore is causing me such pain! –You know, I hear when people face situations of extreme stress and fear; they have a chance of converting to metaphysical beliefs for the sake of coping. Not saying that I’m necessarily doing that—well I could be… I very well could be, I don’t really know—that’s not to say that I’m not doing that as well, I guess? I’m just fucking confusing myself… No-no-no… I definitely have read some kind of study on that… It’s kind like… relative—comparative—shit-ative—sedative… I really want some fucking painkillers. Sweet, sweet painkillers…—

“JD! Open your bloody eyes! What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean seriously, man? These past two weeks you’ve been acting like some inebriated old man. Just staring blankly in the distance in dysphoria. I mean—!“ As per usual, Relin’s harsh words were butchered by Faylinn, who interjected by slamming her sharp talons into his boot.

As I was hoisted up, they dabbed my eye with a rag to clean out blood that had seeped into my pupil from the cut I sustained on my forehead after hitting the floor. It was excruciating. After they finished heating and grinding my wound to the point of no repair, I wept blood-spattered tears.

“Fuck that hurts! You ever considered using, oh I don’t know, goddamn morphine?” I screamed out, Relin clenched his fist in disapproval, while Faylinn and Serena looked at me perplexed by the very notion of the word ‘morphine’. “You know what? Never mind,” I spouted off, gritting my teeth like an anxious toddler.

They sat me up straight like I was some misbehaving child before having Serena hold on me. We continued on trough the grim, murky depths of the river. Time passed like a pendulum weighed down by the mass of three internationally ranked sumo-wrestlers, just barely inching its way up and down as it grinded against the floorboards below.

“Mind if I ask… How long was I out this time?”

Serena glanced over at Fayinn with a glint of concern in her eye, before turning away and gazing into her now war-torn journal like some frustrated parent with no interest in humoring their smartass child’s questions about metaphysical philosophy, instead regressing into their tablet or copy of Fifty Shades of Grey.

Sonofa—

Faylinn rubbed the back of her neck with one feathery arm before responding, “JD, you were out for a while. Anyway—“

“No! Absolutely not! You are not going to shorthand me vague information! Seriously, why do you have to hide this shit from m—“ I was cut off by the soft feeling of fluid trickling into my mouth. “Oh fuck! Bleh, this is fucking putrid!”

“Just bear through it, JD. You need to take the medicine to help your recovery.”

My face turned a sickening bluish-green, as the river around me began to spin like a top, sucking the ship into a whirlpool of poorly lit, red mist. The rivers had literally begun to run red with the blood now trickling back into my eye. The clot had been dislodged, and the supple content of my circulatory system began to drain out of my body like helium from a balloon. The more trickled out, the more wrinkled my poorly positioned forehead began to become. Serena quickly jabbed makeshift gauze into the wound, stopping the bleeding in hopes that a new clot would form.

“Ugh… what the fuck was that you just put in my drink?” I questioned, head spinning more intensely than before.

What followed was a slur of voices so distorted and muffled it sounded like they were talking through a Breathalyzer in a wind tunnel: completely inaudible. My eyes darted across the purplish-red content of the newly formulated hideous dreamland. The clouds began coughing out puffs of smoke, which perforated the waters, turning them a waterlogged black like the color of a water dish after a calligrapher spilled the contents of their failed imagination into cleaning their brushes.

The stench of black water and purple skies welled up in an aroma of what I could only describe as feces that had been soaked in putrid body odor and sweat until they reeked with the same acidic fetor as an expired tin of paint: reminiscent of the offset waste made in the process of creating pig blood chips, but more refined and whitewashed, like the waste created by making Greek yogurt.

I vomited off the side of the ship, the malformed mixture of the watercolor-black river and the sharp white fluid that had flowed from my mouth created some kind of mix between the beauties occulted in “The Scream” and the wonders of a child’s sugar-driven nightmare. I wasn’t sure whether to be terrified by the sight of my own hideous reflection, or to wholeheartedly accept the work of modern, albeit heroine-driven, artwork spread out in front of me like an angel’s wings.

I ran my palm down my eyes, nearly reopening my gash with my force; the shock drove my eyes open, and for but an instant I saw clear, white light dribbling down from the sky in rivulets. Suddenly, my focus blurred once again, and I was thrust into Van Gogh’s world of bedtime stories and emotional piffle.

My arms began shaking as I tried to regain control of my body, reaching in front of me in order to gain distance for a self-inflicted punch. As my arm was fully extended, and I looked up in preparation for the blow,
a small girl stood in front of me—her teeth fixed in a jagged, disorienting smile, and her eyes laid bare as empty sockets. Her burlesque figure would usually bring me to tears from laughter, but there was a sense of ire in her gaze: hatred so ingrained it was not only perturbing, but enough to paralyze me. She giggled as she did during our fateful encounter in the burning hallway, the same smoke following her in a trail of desensitized misery. She grabbed my fist, held it close to her small figure, and began crying. Her tears began as soft, supple, warm droplets of radiance—reminiscent of the fact that she was a living, sentient, emotional being—but they soon began boring holes in my skin like acid, the remaining skin coiling around the barren holes in leathery sockets. She quickly moved in on me, grabbing my face, before kissing me on the forehead, and vanishing.

I opened my eyes to find Serena shaking me from behind; apparently I had been staring out in the distance…

Crying.

YaN333Jan 13, 2015 7:18 AM
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 13, 2015 9:31 AM

Jan 2013
Even originally beautiful (at least I suppose you wanted to make it this way) hallucination induced by local variant of LSD quickly turns into a dreadful nightmare. Story excels in this much fruity descriptions. It's quite realistic too as drugs do work this way, but I think there might be at least nice hallucinations are world of this story is pretty crapsacky anyway and waking up is basically a nightmare.
Jan 13, 2015 9:31 AM

Nov 2014
Guess who caught the hell up? Booyeah. What a ride.

Prepare for comment-induced faux activity as requested. =P

I think I missed something extremely important though. Is all the passing out due to your character's history? Or did I skip a line during the fight and gloss over an injury? =/
Jan 13, 2015 9:37 AM

Jan 2013
JPAI27 said:
Or did I skip a line during the fight and gloss over an injury?

Main character was left completely paralysed in last chapter so pretty much yea
Jan 13, 2015 2:59 PM

Jun 2013
JPAI27 said:
Guess who caught the hell up? Booyeah. What a ride.

Prepare for comment-induced faux activity as requested. =P

I think I missed something extremely important though. Is all the passing out due to your character's history? Or did I skip a line during the fight and gloss over an injury? =/

It partially has to do with the drugs he's taking.

Imagine it like 'rolling back' a server--except the server is JD's body. The drugs are using weird, gypsy medicinal magic to 'roll back' JD's internal clock, which in turn has adverse effects--like shutting his body and brain down for days at a time.

Don't think too much about it--just let it happen.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 13, 2015 3:05 PM

Jun 2013
beast_regards said:
Even originally beautiful (at least I suppose you wanted to make it this way) hallucination induced by local variant of LSD quickly turns into a dreadful nightmare. Story excels in this much fruity descriptions. It's quite realistic too as drugs do work this way, but I think there might be at least nice hallucinations are world of this story is pretty crapsacky anyway and waking up is basically a nightmare.

Thanks man. I agree about the variations in possible hallucinations--and I think part of the reason that didn't come through was because I didn't describe the scene quite as I had hoped.

If I had fleshed out his entrance into the dream, it would have seemed more magical at first, before devolving back into the same mush as his usual nightmares.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 13, 2015 3:25 PM

Nov 2014
What exactly does "crapsacky" mean? XD
Jan 13, 2015 4:26 PM

Jun 2013
JPAI27 said:

Think of 'hackysack' but instead of a bean-bag ball, it's a ball of shit.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 13, 2015 7:42 PM

Sep 2013
I'd say that the purple section is a bit...um..."purple", but when you're on a drug trip, all bets are off.

Couldn't help but feel a sense of relief though, as razor wire pants sounds more pleasant than being stuck in that overly rapey Ewok village.

Hopefully that came across as English. And not offensive. 'Twas good.
Jan 15, 2015 9:00 AM

Jan 2013
That was crazy XD

It started with me thinking about how realistic your description was, I mean... I was kinda expecting to see JD trying to learn how to run using his arms so he could say "GG" to his temporary handicap.

But then wow. Your fucking chapter turned into some kind of awesome painting. What the fuck JD. I didn't even have the time to realize how the purple part was well written, that the gray part kicked in with its intensity. The way you switched colors to make us realize the change of scenery was briliant.

GG.

Jan 15, 2015 11:34 AM

Jan 2013
JPAI27 said:

Crapsack World is actually a common trope in fiction setting describing the universe filled with nothing more but misery. Yours, Yandere's and mdude stories are primarily this.
Jan 17, 2015 8:50 AM

Jun 2013
emeraldtryst said:
I'd say that the purple section is a bit...um..."purple", but when you're on a drug trip, all bets are off.

Couldn't help but feel a sense of relief though, as razor wire pants sounds more pleasant than being stuck in that overly rapey Ewok village.

Hopefully that came across as English. And not offensive. 'Twas good.

Well... it is what it is.

SydoKiller said:
That was crazy XD

It started with me thinking about how realistic your description was, I mean... I was kinda expecting to see JD trying to learn how to run using his arms so he could say "GG" to his temporary handicap.

But then wow. Your fucking chapter turned into some kind of awesome painting. What the fuck JD. I didn't even have the time to realize how the purple part was well written, that the gray part kicked in with its intensity. The way you switched colors to make us realize the change of scenery was briliant.

GG.

Oh don't worry, the hand-walking is soon to come.

Source: Killer, Sydo J. "Sydopedia: Why JD Needs to Shut The Fuck Up, This Joke is no Longer Funny," Iliekpizatumouch, Italyland. September 19, 1869. Pg. 666
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 18, 2015 10:22 AM

Nov 2014
YandereTheEmo said:
September 19, 1869. Pg. 666

Those dates are slipping further back in time...
Jan 18, 2015 6:58 PM

Jun 2013
JPAI27 said:
YandereTheEmo said:
September 19, 1869. Pg. 666

Those dates are slipping further back in time...

I had to delve into the archives to find some of his earlier work. He truly is an author of the ages.
YandereTheEmo said:
Jan 26, 2015 10:34 PM

Nov 2014
Activity simulation day 2:

I'm starting to feel like the MC's past/memories need to come back in a short, concrete fashion or a very long and metaphorical one. Can we expect a chapter-long dream/hemi-demi-semi-flashback at some point or will we be forced to cobble together an image of him from drug-induced purpliness?
Jan 30, 2015 7:38 PM

Jun 2013
Answer to JPAI's question:

Chapter 3 Part 1: Drugs—Memories / Reality—Dysphoria

“Serena!” I yelled out in confusion.

“JD!” She yelled back into my face.

I stiffened my torso, rolling my tongue against my teeth in disapproval, before beginning, “Serena!”

“JD!” She cut in, once again screaming straight into my currently opened mouth, preventing me from continuing.

I took a mental step back before releasing the tension of my clenched fist and asking, “Why the hell are you holding me!?”

“Why are you not holding me!?” She responded, straight-faced.

“Well… because—wait what? That doesn’t even make fucking sens—you know what, fine, I give up.” I went limp into her arms, and felt my neckline disappear under the tattered remains of my poorly woven shirt.

Serena proceeded to drag me away from the side of the vessel, and towards the center, where she spread me across the length of the boat: every prickly, splintered plank of wood digging into my back and arms.

I wonder if this is what the iron maiden would feel like? Didn’t they prove that there was no such thing as an ‘iron maiden’? Well, I guess this would be like the Aztecan spike-traps… or something? Maybe this is just Vlad the Impaler’s idea of getting kinky? Ha, ha--Ow, my back fucking hurts…

“What were you doing anyway, JD? You started inching towards the edge of the boat, then you were reaching out towards the sky, and then you started crying…” Faylinn asked, perplexed by my former drug-trip.

I raised both hands, palms facing my chest and fingers spread, before promptly biting my cheeks and shaking my head in compliance. “I really don’t know. There was some weird purple shit and… Wait! What was that you made me drink?”

“Medicine from the Danuki.” She responded calmly with straight-laced diction.

“Is ‘medicine’ the best euphemism you can apply to that putrid cup of poison? In my world—however much I remember of it—we didn’t call LSD ‘medicine’.” I bluntly replied.

Relin raised an eyebrow, as expected, as the two harpies shared equally amused and questioning glances.

The four of us remained in dull silence, the reverberating plops of water once again acting as mundane white noise, similar to that of the overly played songs people feel inclined to blast in their cars when they have no will to start a conversation: just mulling over their thoughts internally.

“JD, you don’t remember everything about how you got here?” Relin asked, realizing the flaw in my sarcastic remark.

Oh fuck…

I reluctantly explained, “Well… you could say that, I guess? I’ve been getting a few—some—a fair bit of ‘odd’ dreams, so to speak.”

Relin’s puzzled expression quickly turned into a bleak shade of benumbing fear. His eyes were fixed on me, but his gaze was so intense it felt as though they were darting around the boat, pinpointing any errors and imperfections in sight.

Relin, you’re freaking me the fuck out right now—cool your shit.

“JD, since when did the dreams come back?” Relin asked, his tone surprisingly cold and staid.

I motioned with my hands, waving them as to signify weighing each against the other, pondering how long it had been since the nightmares had returned. “I don’t know, my internal clock is sort of fucked… but I guess that’s implicit in the fact that I have been all over the place recently. I’d guess it was after our escape, to be frank.”

Relin furrowed his brow, the concaves of each line paying homage to his age and wisdom, while the veritable anger in his sigh revealed slight immaturity. He rubbed his pointer and middle-finger along his forehead and towards his hairline before dropping his hands to chest level and raising them so that his middle fingers and thumbs barely touched the outline of his now stern facial expression. He swiftly threw both hands forward in a quite abrasive fashion, rolling his upper lip and revealing his top row of somewhat deteriorated teeth. “JD, I used to be a councilor of sorts—or at least I think I did, maybe even my memories lie from time to time—and in all my time on the Island, only two kinds of people couldn’t remember their pasts. One: those who chose not to, didn’t search it out, or didn’t care to find out. And two: those whose memories were so damaging and traumatizing that it was only natural for them to repress what little glimpses into their past they had.”

Drumroll please, everyone! It’s time for Relin’s shocking conclusion!—fucking disgusting, talk about arrogant.

“Assuming you’re not lying to me, you’re actively searching out your past, or at least not purposefully repressing it, meaning that you’re most likely a category two.” He paused, gulping fairly loudly, before he continued, “To put this lightly, you could be a convicted serial killer—someone who got the electric chair—or…—”

Relin didn’t face simple verbal disemboweling this time; Faylinn had walked up to him and jammed her wing into his gut, knocking the wind out of every organ of his body—like a ragdoll puffing out dust after being thrown on the floor from a high distance.

Ha! Fucking limey, probably karma for his adverse actions in another life.

“JD, why are you smirking… you bastard?” Relin huffed out between gasps.

Their eyes turned to me as I began laughing aloud, my broadcasted sense of humor scaring my crewmates. My face turned strawberry red: cheeks puffing out as if they had just been stuffed with a thick jelly filling. My eyes began shutting under the adverse pressure of my widening mouth, air no longer entering my body—my lungs went into shock. The pain was akin to blowing into a Breathalyzer for close to a minute, only to have your reward of a single cycle of inhalation ripped away from you by a swift punch to the gut—the force like a battering ram handled by a highly-adept swat team.

“Shit! ‘It’s’ kicking in agai—!”

And then I collapsed…

--------------------------------------------

Oh, here we go again. Awesome.

Dripping. Seeping. Pouring.

Drowning.

The cheery, orange-speckled daylight of the morning sun was drenched in a blue cloud, its offset light barely permeating the shallows. The cloud felt thick like marmalade, yet despite that I could move. It was not the consistency of custard, nor Jell-O, but like a frozen rain droplet, a cage of cool ice and water—shards and crackles from the outside world encroaching on me like the strings woven into the back of a puppet, binding it to eternal subservience. I was enamored, and yet because of this very naiveté, I didn’t realize it until it was far too late.

The rich content of my frozen body lapsed as shards of ice ducked and dove towards my torso, piercing my insides and staining the navy blue content of the cloud with my blood; my connection, my relation, to the situation turned into reality—it attacked me like a sentinel, waiting for me to make a move, think a thought, so it could latch onto it and emulate its intelligence in a tangible form. I was facing a level of metaphorical synesthesia. I turned half-algific, half-numb.

“J*c*9rq9e—R*¶78•, why do you always do this?” A voice called out to me from the shadows; my body was now facing the stiffness of rigor mortis.

“Wh—what…? Can you repeat that first part? I, what?”

“Stop denying what you did. *** Isn’t coming back--**** of **** are coming back. [You] can’t expect freedom after what you’ve done.”

“What the fuck are you talking ab—Aghh!”

Another voice chimed in, distorted but recognizable. It’s high pitched tone, and drearily horrific scratchiness were clear to me: it was the girl. “D89qwe8r••&§eqru, are you out there?”

I couldn’t speak. It was as if my voice had been torn from my body, ripped out was the air in my lungs, and gone it would stay. I would sob, but my tears froze up in my sockets, I was pinned down like an insect at the horrifying grasp of a child sociopath—I was honestly waiting for a giant magnifying glass to enter my peripheral vision.

As the last of my senses dissolved into the fluidity of the murky depths around me, the blue grasp of mirror-torn edges cut through my sculpted figure, shattering the ice. I could see my vision falling—literally—as my frozen head was lobbed further down into the frozen deep, the voices dissipating in the abounding terror of this cloud.

----------------------------------------------

“Plop. Splash. God dammit! Where the fuc—aghhhh fuck my legs.”

“JD, what happened…?”

“I—”

Before I could finish, we were surrounded—our vision waning. The veil of mist, which arose out of nowhere, managed to dissuade any passive conversation, fomenting the four of us—leaving us in isolated consternation.
YandereTheEmo said:
Feb 1, 2015 2:52 AM

Jan 2014
Silly JD, LSD is medicine
JD is slowly starting to piss me off, he seems to be in desperate need of some poon tang then maybe he'll stop being a sour puss
Great chapter, i loved every part of it
Feb 1, 2015 10:48 AM

Jun 2013
MoniStar said:
Silly JD, LSD is medicine
JD is slowly starting to piss me off, he seems to be in desperate need of some poon tang then maybe he'll stop being a sour puss
Great chapter, i loved every part of it

Yeah, I've gotten quite a bit of flak for the way JD acts--he may change, he may not. Who knows?
YandereTheEmo said:
Feb 3, 2015 6:07 AM

Nov 2014
YandereTheEmo said:

Clever...

Don't listen to Moni, JD is gold. GOLD.
Feb 3, 2015 2:53 PM

Sep 2013
Hmm...I don't really read JD as all that much of an ass. Maybe a little blunt and...uh...schadenfreude-y...but aren't we all?
Feb 9, 2015 9:01 PM

Jun 2013
JPAI27 said:
YandereTheEmo said:

Clever...

Don't listen to Moni, JD is gold. GOLD.

Hurtful. What if I don't want JD to be Gold? Fucking Racist.

Anyhow, I'll be posting a chapter eventually. Maybe.
YandereTheEmo said:
Feb 14, 2015 10:15 AM

Jan 2013
Hm.
The chapter was good but... this time I don't feel hyped like the last one XD
It felt like there was way too much dettailed descriptions this time. In a few parts the narration was going so slow that it became hard to keep my attention on it.

Still loved the beginning of the chapter though XD

Feb 21, 2015 1:44 PM

Nov 2014
Wait.

Wut.

I'm out for two weeks and JD doesn't have another adventure ready for me.

Wtf bro.

Those bike gangs are bad for you.
Feb 26, 2015 8:18 PM

Jun 2013
JPAI27 said:
Wait.

Wut.

I'm out for two weeks and JD doesn't have another adventure ready for me.

Wtf bro.

Those bike gangs are bad for you.

Insane amounts of Trial Work + Excercise + School + Maintaining my place in the social hierarchy have managed to leech both my liberty and quality of life.
YandereTheEmo said:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» [MSGF] Shadowt5 Story ( 1 2 )

Shadowt5 - Nov 8, 2014

93 by FlunentDirty »»
Oct 6, 2019 9:37 PM

» [MSGF] Ookami-51's Story

Ookami-51 - Jun 1, 2015

39 by MetallumOperatur »»
May 2, 2018 5:59 PM

» [MSGC] MetallumOperatur's Story: A Brave New World ( 1 2 3 )

MetallumOperatur - Aug 15, 2015

122 by MetallumOperatur »»
Sep 8, 2017 7:54 PM

» [MSGC] - Aspicientis's Story ( 1 2 )

aspicientis - Sep 14, 2014

87 by Clarus_Nox »»
Jun 20, 2017 5:49 AM

» [MSGC] Greatgreenman's Story ( 1 2 3 4 )

New_User_12345 - May 27, 2014

167 by New_User_12345 »»
May 24, 2017 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.