Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 17, 2009 12:53 PM

Jun 2009
First test I got Bard ^_^

Bardroy

The cook of the Phantomhive household. Bard gruffly treats everything as though it's a military exercise, often referring to troops, enemies, and weaponry when he goes off into one of his many long-winded speeches about what it truly means to appreciate the culinary arts

*I love cooking soo I guess it's kinda true, although I haven't use gun powder in cooking ^_^V*

Second test I got ASH

Ash

You are the body guard of Queen Victoria. You are the opposite of Sebastian, wearing all white. You are also a fallen Angel and is part of Angela

*Totally unexpected, although an all white outfit is quit apealing. is it just me or does Ash remind you of Muraki from Yami no Matsuei?*

third test I only got 5 out 7 correct answer.
Jul 17, 2009 2:42 PM

Jan 2008
First test i got Sebastian

Sebastian Michaelis is the butler of the Phantomhive household and Ciel's bodyguard, two jobs he is completely devoted to. He often describes himself with a phrase that is alternately translated as "one hell of a butler" or "a butler and a demon". He is highly skilled in any area and handles every task, no matter how impossible it is, as well as any problem that arises from the errors of the other staff with ease, stating it is only natural as the butler to the Phantomhive family. This is due to the fact he is a demon bound by a "contract" to abide by Ciel's will. A sign similar to the one marking Ciel's right eye can be found on his left hand, which has been used on one occasion to twist the arm of a kidnapper without touching him. The name Sebastian is in fact a temporary name given to him by Ciel. He also stated that he loves cats and despises dogs.

Test 2 I got Sebastian again

You are a butler who is dedicated to working and loves cat. Thing is you're a demon, Awesome!

Test 3

I also only got 5 out 7 correct answers.
Aug 30, 2009 2:05 PM

Jun 2009
The first test said I was Meilin.

"The maid of the Phantomhive household. Meilin is enthusiastic about her job, but extremely bad at it. She adds too much soap while washing the clothes, trips and shatters the good china, and is generally a gigantic klutz. When asked to do anything important, she starts to stutter and panic, which only adds to her natural clumsiness. She has a crush on Sebastian."

It's so true. I AM Meilin for sure. I don't want to be, but it's true....

Sebastian Michaelis!

"You are a butler who is dedicated to working and loves cat. Thing is you're a demon, Awesome!"

I want to be as cool als Sebastian. But I guess I'm not... the test lied.

Test 3: 57%
(4 out of 7 Correct)

I suck... it was still fun though to take these tests.
Sep 11, 2009 12:49 PM

Jan 2008
*not makin' the what chara you from Kuro 'cuzz there is no Grell.*

Test:86%
6 out of 7...
I suck ;<
Sep 17, 2009 10:19 AM

May 2009
First test:
Ciel phantomhive
he belongs in the phantomhive family, Until the age of 10, he lived a normal life, with his father, his mother, and the family dog. However, on his tenth birthday, the mansion caught on fire; his parents were killed, and he went missing for a month, only to return with his smile dimmed and his new butler, Sebastian Michaelis and a demonic contract in his right eye binding Sebastian to obey his commands. he keep distance from other people abd underneath his cleverness and being bratty he is also a caring child (me: awww I totally love this character)

Second:
Sebastian Michaelis!
You are a butler who is dedicated to working and loves cat. Thing is you're a demon, Awesome!

Grell-Sutcliff said:

Test:86%
6 out of 7...

Same

Sep 20, 2009 12:55 PM

Sep 2009
first test i got Sebastian
Second test i got Sebastian
Third test i got 10 out of 10
(100%) ^_^
Sep 24, 2009 12:24 PM

Jul 2009
oh yeah,duple sebastian^^
Sabastian

Sebastian Michaelis is the butler of the Phantomhive household and Ciel's bodyguard, two jobs he is completely devoted to. He often describes himself with a phrase that is alternately translated as "one hell of a butler" or "a butler and a demon". He is highly skilled in any area and handles every task, no matter how impossible it is, as well as any problem that arises from the errors of the other staff with ease, stating it is only natural as the butler to the Phantomhive family. This is due to the fact he is a demon bound by a "contract" to abide by Ciel's will. A sign similar to the one marking Ciel's right eye can be found on his left hand, which has been used on one occasion to twist the arm of a kidnapper without touching him. The name Sebastian is in fact a temporary name given to him by Ciel. He also stated that he loves cats and despises dogs.

Sebastian Michaelis!

last one: 5/7
Sango_chan_desuDec 11, 2011 9:50 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2009 9:11 PM

Jun 2009
I got Ciel on the first test, and Sebastian on the second.

5 out of 7 on the last one >_>
Sep 25, 2009 11:16 PM

Mar 2008
First: Meilin (kinda figured as I was taking the quiz)
Second: Finni (was a little too short, but my answers were pretty close to who Finnian is)
Third: I got 6/7 (Probably because of my answer to the last question :p)
Sep 27, 2009 11:42 AM

Sep 2009
The first test I got Finnian "The gardner of the Phantomhive household. Finny manages to kill more plants than he grows, whether by overenthusiastic pruning or not noticing that the pesticide container is leaking. In fact, if left to his own devices, he's stated that he'd like to make the garden into the shape of a giant robot. Despite failing at his job, his combination of tears, innocent looks, and willful ignorance of anything that doesn't fall into his cheerful worldview makes Finny probably the most successful of the servants at wheedling favors and money out of Sebastian."

Second test I got Ash? "You are the body guard of Queen Victoria. You are the opposite of Sebastian, wearing all white. You are also a fallen Angel and is part of Angela"

And I got 7/7 questions right! yay>.<
Sep 30, 2009 8:39 AM
Sep 2009
Sebastian first time (:

Angela second time x3 You are somewhat a maid but you are an Angel. You hate negative emotions and will cleanse them. You are also a part of Ash.

Your Score
71% (5 out of 7 Correct) (: Owell, hope the last question didn' count >_> Not much of a Twilight fan >_>
Oct 3, 2009 1:34 PM

Jan 2009
1st test says I'm : Sebastian

So true! I'm totally a cat person, when I see a cat on the street I stop and call it over and if it comes I play with it and cuddle it *squezing it *. And I'm what you would call a cat-breeder, I raise cats since when they're small and give them to relatives and friends when they're big enough to handle on their own. Believe me it's not an easy job because if you don't play with them when they're little cats tend to be afraid of people when they're older and at that point it's too late to do anything :(. But I love cats so I think it's worth the trouble ^_^. At the moment I have 4 cats, from which one is 3 months-old kitten; he had two more brothers but I gave those away to a friend.

2nd test said I'm: Sebastian!!!

Wow O.O. I guess I really am like him [a.k.a. pleasant and kind on the outside, but dark and evil on the inside >:)]. Yep. that's me alright ^_^.

3rd test said I know Kuroshitsuji: 86%
Why the last question O_o? what has twilight to do with Kuroshitsuji. i really can't stand that movie =_=.

Oct 8, 2009 5:04 AM

Mar 2009
First test:

I got Sebastian

Second test:

I got Sebastian again

Third test:

i already answered it before and i got one mistake, so it's 99% i think...

Oct 8, 2009 3:37 PM
Oct 2009
first test, i got ciel..
second test, i got ciel...
and the final test i got..
well, i switched to a different test and got 100% (16-16)
Dec 23, 2009 4:36 PM

Feb 2009
The First quiz: Meilin

The Second quiz: Sebastian

The Third quiz: 86% (6 out of 7 Correct)
Dec 23, 2009 9:44 PM

Dec 2008
first quiz: Bard
second: Sebastian
third: 86%

hehe
Dec 25, 2009 7:19 AM

Dec 2009
Sebastian
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2009 7:21 AM

Dec 2009

Ceil Phantomhive
Dec 25, 2009 7:21 AM

Dec 2009
86%

(6 out of 7 Correct)
Dec 31, 2009 3:00 PM

May 2009
First: Meilin
Second: Meilin (again)
Third: 5/7
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Jan 1, 2010 12:02 PM

Feb 2009
First: Sebastian:

Second: Sebastian:

Third: 6/7...although for the life of me I can NOT figure out which one I got wrong!...:)

BUT STILL WOOHOO SEBASTIAN BOTH TIMES!!!...YES!...:)
spazticfool7915Jan 1, 2010 12:07 PM

Jan 1, 2010 6:18 PM

Sep 2009
first test- Sabastian

second test- Sebastian Michaelis!

third test- 7/7 100%
Jan 2, 2010 8:17 AM

Aug 2009
First: Sebastian

Second: Finian
(these two are my favourite, so I'm happy with the results XD)

Third...I haven't finished it yet, so I'll make it after I watch all the series ^^
Jan 3, 2010 9:49 AM

Sep 2009
First: Sebastian

Second: Sebastian (again ^^)

Third: 100%

Waaaa I got Sebastian both times *O* I'm happy :3
KyaChanJan 3, 2010 9:55 AM
Jan 4, 2010 2:08 PM

Jun 2008
I did both of the quizz @ quizilla. They said I was Sebastian, in both of them !

Jan 7, 2010 10:58 AM

Jun 2009
Sebastian ^^

Annnnddd.... Sebastian again ^^

6/7

Jan 9, 2010 5:19 AM

Jan 2008
I got Bard in the first, Sebastian in the second and 86% (6 out of 7) for the last one. ^^ Wonder which one I got wrong....?
Jan 10, 2010 8:10 AM

Jan 2010
First test: Sebastian
Second test: Sebastin
Third test: 86% :D
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
//Voltaire
Jan 12, 2010 4:38 AM

Nov 2008
first test I got Finny, XDD!!
The gardner of the Phantomhive household. Finny manages to kill more plants than he grows, whether by overenthusiastic pruning or not noticing that the pesticide container is leaking. In fact, if left to his own devices, he's stated that he'd like to make the garden into the shape of a giant robot. Despite failing at his job, his combination of tears, innocent looks, and willful ignorance of anything that doesn't fall into his cheerful worldview makes Finny probably the most successful of the servants at wheedling favors and money out of Sebastian.

2nd test was totally unexpected...seriously =.=
((Okay...I love cats...but... still unexpected...))

3rd one I got 86% WHY?! What did I get wrong? O_o
Jan 12, 2010 4:47 AM

Oct 2009
First quiz: Ciel Phantomhive
Second quiz: Maylene
Third quiz: 57% what a shame X_X
Jan 12, 2010 5:24 AM

Aug 2009
First quiz I wa sSebastian, second Ciel, third 5/7 xD
Feb 10, 2010 12:25 AM

Dec 2008
First
Sebastian

Second
Maylene You are a maid who is clumsy. You were once an assassin with sharp eyes. Now, you are still able to use guns!

86%
If you give up your dream and everything else will end right here!!!!
Feb 10, 2010 4:35 AM

Nov 2009
First
Sebastian

Second
Sebastian

I got only 71% :(
Feb 17, 2010 11:34 AM

Oct 2009
First: Ciel
he belongs in the phantomhive family, Until the age of 10, he lived a normal life, with his father, his mother, and the family dog. However, on his tenth birthday, the mansion caught on fire; his parents were killed, and he went missing for a month, only to return with his smile dimmed and his new butler, Sebastian Michaelis and a demonic contract in his right eye binding Sebastian to obey his commands. he keep distance from other people abd underneath his cleverness and being bratty he is also a caring child (me: awww I totally love this character)
Second: Sebastian

Test: only 71% :(
Feb 18, 2010 1:10 PM

Jan 2010
On the first test I got Bard and on the second Sebastian. What an interesting combo? :D

On the 3rd I got 6/7, though I wonder which question I got wrong, hmm...
When you look in a mirror...

...what do you see?
Feb 18, 2010 2:30 PM

Apr 2009
First Test: Meilin
Second Test: Meilin
xD Consistant

Third: 5/7 T_T -fail-

Feb 18, 2010 2:42 PM

Nov 2009
Test 1: Sebastian

Test 2: Elizabeth
I would like to just be a friend of his please lol;D.

Test 3: 6/7 correct answers

^^ fun

diamond9393anda said:
1st test says I'm : Sebastian
2nd test said I'm: Sebastian!!!

Wow O.O. I guess I really am like him [a.k.a. pleasant and kind on the outside, but dark and evil on the inside >:)]. Yep. that's me alright ^_^.

Oh dear!^^ *hides xD...but well most humans are *muhaha DOOM!!:O (or maybe not^^ ;D)
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
Feb 18, 2010 4:52 PM

Jun 2009
1: Tanaka (lol)

2: Sebastian (o.O)

3: 86% \o/
6/7

Feb 19, 2010 7:15 AM

Jan 2009
First quiz: Ciel
Second quiz: Sebastian
Third quiz: 86% (6 out of 7 Correct)
Feb 20, 2010 9:29 AM

Jan 2010
Sig deleted for being too large.
Feb 20, 2010 9:30 AM

Jan 2010
Finian

You are a Gardener who loves to stay outside because you were once experimented to gain high physical strength and never went outside. You have super strength, just enough to kill a small bird just by petting it.
Sig deleted for being too large.
Feb 20, 2010 9:50 AM

Jan 2010

Second test: Sebastian (again)

Third test: 7 out of 7 Correct
Badges
Feb 20, 2010 6:58 PM

Jan 2010
Second test: Sebastian

lol

and Third test: 5 out of 7
Feb 21, 2010 2:10 PM

Jul 2009
i got sebastian twice XD

by both quizzes, and the

last one 6 of the 7 correct ^^
Our Dreams are the portals to see the future, our memories won't let us remember, but our bodies will
Feb 26, 2010 5:07 PM

Nov 2009
Sebastian
Sebastian
6/7 86%
Feb 26, 2010 5:29 PM

Jun 2009
1st test :

I got Bardroy

The cook of the Phantomhive household. Bard gruffly treats everything as though it's a military exercise, often referring to troops, enemies, and weaponry when he goes off into one of his many long-winded speeches about what it truly means to appreciate the culinary arts

2nd test :

I got Sebastian Michaelis

dearest my bb shinah ty for the bday present <33
Feb 26, 2010 8:12 PM

Feb 2010
1st test: Sebastian
(Simply because I chose what he said at anime. XD)
2nd test: Sebastian
(Strange, I thought I was more like Bradroy. I guess I was wrong)
3rd test:
86%
6 out of 7 Correct
(Heh, I think I messed up at one part. XD)

Designed by Kyoujin. Edited by anime-luv336. Fixed by asinankurus. XD
Feb 26, 2010 9:29 PM

Dec 2009
Wha!? I'm Meilin! :D
Hmm then I was Sebastian!
Oh got 86%
Feb 27, 2010 6:56 AM

Feb 2010
1) Ciel Phantomhive <- purposely chose Ciel options * drinks tea *
2) Sebastian Michaelis
3) 6/7 86%
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite Character in Kuroshitsuji? ( 1 2 3 4 )

LadyTalion - Feb 6, 2009

197 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 12, 2023 10:51 AM

» [Kuroshitsuji] Three Letter game!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Mar 29, 2010

227 by Dazel1412 »»
May 23, 2018 2:23 PM

» Favorite Character in Kuroshitsuji II?

LadyTalion - Jul 29, 2010

17 by thatPinkSpider »»
Aug 9, 2016 1:02 PM

» What would you do if ... (come and play :D) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NuriaChan - Mar 2, 2010

396 by LongLiveHetalia »»
May 18, 2016 5:19 PM

Sticky: » Kuroshitsuji Central Newsletter ( 1 2 3 4 )

RulenneClarissa - Mar 9, 2011

197 by newalnut »»
Jul 10, 2015 8:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.